Now, This Should Get Interesting: Bikers For Trump Take Action in Seattle

Wow. The Hells Angels are in Trump's corner? He's got quite the following, hasn't he?
lol
You told me on my thread it was bull. What's up?

Wow. The Hells Angels are in Trump's corner? He's got quite the following, hasn't he?
lol
A LINK is what happened. Quotes from bikers. Some information.
And I never said it was bull. I said your OP didn't tell us anything. I'm not the only poster who pointed that out, either.
I got to meet a hells angel in person while i was in Tucson Az while i was working on A-10s. Just outside the base was a bar, that had a pool table and when you walked in to play pool, you had to put up 50 cents(at the time) to play the winner of the table. Well this guy's name was Tiny, had the usual Hells Angels tats, beard, and jacket, who owned the table, so i put the money up and bet him that if could beat him he would buy the beer and if i lost i would buy what ever drink he wanted. I lost that game, got him a jack straight up.

Now Tiny looked like this guy. We became good friends because this guy was as polite as any "normal" citizen can get. But rub him wrong....You dont get a 2nd chance..

c89af0d5524ab366a0498b877eef24bb--hells-angels-portrait.jpg

June 13, 2020

Finally! Someone with some muscle is going in and breaking down barriers.

SNIP:

The Bikers for Trump make it clear that the operation will avoid the use of force against the anarchists claiming the territory, instead dismantling the illegal barricades that the leftists set up to separate themselves from the United States.

One can bet that the pro-Antifa Mayor and Governor, will continue allowing the stupidity to go on in Seattle and only send in the riot police, upon the arrival of the Motorcyclists and only use force on them, claiming they are rioters and terrorists.

Groceries might get scarce in the libtarded utopias if this continues:

lol

lol
And I never said it was bull. I said your OP didn't tell us anything. I'm not the only poster who pointed that out, either.
I got to meet a hells angel in person while i was in Tucson Az while i was working on A-10s. Just outside the base was a bar, that had a pool table and when you walked in to play pool, you had to put up 50 cents(at the time) to play the winner of the table. Well this guy's name was Tiny, had the usual Hells Angels tats, beard, and jacket, who owned the table, so i put the money up and bet him that if could beat him he would buy the beer and if i lost i would buy what ever drink he wanted. I lost that game, got him a jack straight up.

Now Tiny looked like this guy. We became good friends because this guy was as polite as any "normal" citizen can get. But rub him wrong....You dont get a 2nd chance..

I'm sure they are like anyone else once you get to know them as individuals. Not a good rep as an organization, though.

Hells Angels Members and Associates Convicted and Sentenced After Joint Investigation Uncovers Racketeering Conspiracy Dealing in Guns, Drugs, Armed Robbery, Arson, and Money Laundering

Groceries might get scarce in the libtarded utopias if this continues:

Hell, as their "new country" isn't paying for water, sewage, electricity and food, I'd shut it all down and not allow anything to enter and if they try to step out from their new country, insist on a passport, or they don't get in. After a while without anything, they will start whining.

June 13, 2020

SNIP:

The Bikers for Trump make it clear that the operation will avoid the use of force against the anarchists claiming the territory, instead dismantling the illegal barricades that the leftists set up to separate themselves from the United States.

Who says the Bikers for tramp are not anarchist, oh I know, they are pro tramp. :laugh:

lol

Your side has Antifa, our side has the bikers. Somehow I don't think your side has the high moral ground here, I haven't seen pics or videos of bikers rioting and looting. But I have seen them doing their motorcade on the 4th, Memorial Day, and Veterans Day, with flags flying on their bikes. Given the choice I'd rather line up with them over Antifa.

I'm guessing the Seattle police will be arresting those bikers for disturbing the peace. The world has gone bonkers.
I have seen video clips of Antifa having their asses handed to them by HA and the SOA......however. I think from here on out wherever Antifa shows up in force HA will be there.

Jo

lol

lol

I'm sure they are like anyone else once you get to know them as individuals. Not a good rep as an organization, though.

Hells Angels Members and Associates Convicted and Sentenced After Joint Investigation Uncovers Racketeering Conspiracy Dealing in Guns, Drugs, Armed Robbery, Arson, and Money Laundering
Sounds just like any union that supports the Democrat Party.

The Hell's Angels, Outlaws and Nomads, ought to just go in and if they see anyone that they think might be Antifa, beat the crap out of them and just say, "equal opportunity to rioting."

lol

lol

I didn’t see sedition on that list so that gives the angels a moral leg up.

lol

Your side has Antifa, our side has the bikers. Somehow I don't think your side has the high moral ground here, I haven't seen pics or videos of bikers rioting and looting. But I have seen them doing their motorcade on the 4th, Memorial Day, and Veterans Day, with flags flying on their bikes. Given the choice I'd rather line up with them over Antifa.

I'm guessing the Seattle police will be arresting those bikers for disturbing the peace. The world has gone bonkers.

lol

lol
So now you are a snitch too?

June 13, 2020

SNIP:

Who says the Bikers for tramp are not anarchist, oh I know, they are pro tramp. :laugh:
I heard that they are planning to take the Antifa's costumes...........clubs and fake ass armor and put them on the wall near the deer heads as Trophies.

Not sure if the Rumor is true though...........poor dang animals...........call the Humane Society.....heard they might care about Antifa.

lol

That slugger was a Proud Boy.

A loud mouthed Black demanding a fat Whitey suck his dick gets knocked the fuck out! Folks despite what the fake news and fake academia and fake Hollywood says reality is real. If Soros and the BLM Cult thinks they can make the USA another Haiti, there are sadly mistaken.

Most Black on White street fights are a half a dozen Blacks on one White so it is interesting to see the outcome mano y mano. :p

Last edited:

Forum List

Back