Now time for aoc moments. There is just no stopping the unbelievable stupidity.

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013

I can only stomach 30 seconds of this fucking moron if that.

Like any stupid fucking left wing woman. So fucking annoying to endure these morons while they continuously make fucking trainwrecks of themselves while thinking they are being so clever.

Like jilian.

They are trying everything they can to make the old "default race baiting issue" in which they depend on so much (the go too emergency button they keep slamming and slamming), otherwise when they feel they are losing the ship in high seas. They are like the Titanic where as they thought they were unsinkable. The water line is above the port holes now.

Uh huh. Fake News. Best get used to AOC, whining snowflakes. She's just gotten started..

Ocasio-Cortez attended Yorktown High School, graduating in 2007.[18] She came in second in the Microbiology category of the Intel International Science and Engineering Fair with a microbiology research project on the effect of antioxidants on the lifespan of the nematode C. elegans.[19] In a show of appreciation for her efforts, the MIT Lincoln Laboratory named a small asteroid after her: 23238 Ocasio-Cortez
{...snip...}
During college, Ocasio-Cortez served as an intern for U.S. Senator Ted Kennedy, in his section on foreign affairs and immigration issues.
{...snip...}
Ocasio-Cortez graduated cum laude from Boston University College of Arts and Sciences with a BA in 2011, majoring in international relations and economics.
"the unbelievable stupidity."

214AD048-9B78-4CB8-B810-769DB7BE57B7.jpeg

Like any stupid fucking left wing woman. So fucking annoying to endure these morons while they continuously make fucking trainwrecks of themselves while thinking they are being so clever.

Like jilian.

AOC.... The íncandescent Ignoramus.

Jo

Like jilian.

I MEAN IT'S LIKE ...YOU KNOW UM.... I MEAN LIKE YOU KNOW.... YOU KNOW... YOU KNOW UM....YEAH!

JO

Ocasio-Cortez attended Yorktown High School, graduating in 2007.[18] She came in second in the Microbiology category of the Intel International Science and Engineering Fair with a microbiology research project on the effect of antioxidants on the lifespan of the nematode C. elegans.[19] In a show of appreciation for her efforts, the MIT Lincoln Laboratory named a small asteroid after her: 23238 Ocasio-Cortez
{...snip...}
During college, Ocasio-Cortez served as an intern for U.S. Senator Ted Kennedy, in his section on foreign affairs and immigration issues.
{...snip...}
Ocasio-Cortez graduated cum laude from Boston University College of Arts and Sciences with a BA in 2011, majoring in international relations and economics.
The only fucking reason I would piss on you if you were on fire, is so I could light you on fire again you fucking moronic dipshit.

Triggered much?

I'm sure your biography and accomplishments are far more impressive.

{...snip...}
{...snip...}

Good old science projects you never know who wrote them and whether or not the person presenting them even understands what's there.

Majoring in international relations and economics.... Is that so?

The first one of those is about as useful as a PhD in Viking poetry...

As for graduating cum laude I see absolutely no evidence of critical thinking in anything I've heard it out of her mouth since she has entered the public scene. In light of recent college admission scandals I would have to question whether or not some of her credentials were purchased.

The other possibility is that she's suffering from an extremely rapid form of dementia. I tend to favor the first option though.

Jo

Triggered much?

I'm sure your biography and accomplishments are far more impressive.

Well to be frank the ones you listed above for her are hardly impressive.

They make great eye candy for the casual reader.... what would be far more impressive though is to see her actually put together an intelligible sentence. She is apparently incapable of that.

Jo

Forum List

Back