Now time for aoc moments. There is just no stopping the unbelievable stupidity.

Man. You fuckers are jealous of that young woman. It's something.

You must be joking. She is dumb as a box of rocks. She has no clue what she is talking about and it’s sad that Assholes like you elected her. Brainwashed libtard.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Uh huh. Fake News. Best get used to AOC, whining snowflakes. She's just gotten started..

Your to stupid to get it right. You are a snowflake. The right are deplorable’s. She is a braindead moron. Liberal retards.

Ocasio-Cortez attended Yorktown High School, graduating in 2007.[18] She came in second in the Microbiology category of the Intel International Science and Engineering Fair with a microbiology research project on the effect of antioxidants on the lifespan of the nematode C. elegans.[19] In a show of appreciation for her efforts, the MIT Lincoln Laboratory named a small asteroid after her: 23238 Ocasio-Cortez
{...snip...}
During college, Ocasio-Cortez served as an intern for U.S. Senator Ted Kennedy, in his section on foreign affairs and immigration issues.
{...snip...}
Ocasio-Cortez graduated cum laude from Boston University College of Arts and Sciences with a BA in 2011, majoring in international relations and economics.
"the unbelievable stupidity."

Good old science projects you never know who wrote them and whether or not the person presenting them even understands what's there.

Majoring in international relations and economics.... Is that so?

The first one of those is about as useful as a PhD in Viking poetry...

As for graduating cum laude I see absolutely no evidence of critical thinking in anything I've heard it out of her mouth since she has entered the public scene. In light of recent college admission scandals I would have to question whether or not some of her credentials were purchased.

The other possibility is that she's suffering from an extremely rapid form of dementia. I tend to favor the first option though.

Jo

She is a bartender. Obviously she doesn’t have much of a brain.

Ocasio-Cortez attended Yorktown High School, graduating in 2007.[18] She came in second in the Microbiology category of the Intel International Science and Engineering Fair with a microbiology research project on the effect of antioxidants on the lifespan of the nematode C. elegans.[19] In a show of appreciation for her efforts, the MIT Lincoln Laboratory named a small asteroid after her: 23238 Ocasio-Cortez
{...snip...}
During college, Ocasio-Cortez served as an intern for U.S. Senator Ted Kennedy, in his section on foreign affairs and immigration issues.
{...snip...}
Ocasio-Cortez graduated cum laude from Boston University College of Arts and Sciences with a BA in 2011, majoring in international relations and economics.
"the unbelievable stupidity."
The only fucking reason I would piss on you if you were on fire, is so I could light you on fire again you fucking moronic dipshit.
I would ask you got a light.

The 12 years will feel like an eternity with her stupidity around.

What really sucks is that she's definitely set to run for president someday thanks in large part to the unrelenting free press boomer conservatives give her.

You've missed the memo. The RW has stopped trying to convince people that she's stupid. They're now on the "she's a smart and cunning commie" train.

Try to keep up. Idiot.
AOC smart?! FFS, who said that? Weird, she's a dingbat even by Dem standards.

How you morons believe that something will become true if you keep saying it is freakish.

Whatever works for you.

aoc-meme-3.jpg

That, is a good one.

Never heard of a garbage disposal, but graduated summa cum laude.

Still thinks 174k per year is not enough, despite it being upper 15% of the country.

As far as anyone knows, does not ride a bike to work, yet tells everyone about how cars are destroying the Planet.

Flies around to fake cry as she thinks flying on planes destroys the planet.

Thinks growing cauliflower is racist cause it is a colonial vegetable.

What school did Zuckerberg go to?

You know what? Who the fuck cares? Oxford is banning clapping cause it offends deaf people.

Brown University has safe spaces filled fluffy stuffed animals and crayons and coloring books for their triggered stressed students.

Forum List

Back