now trump is denying the number of dead

We already know from numerous sources that many people are being counted as Covid deaths who did not die of Covid just to inflate the numbers. Some do it for political reasons, others for funding reasons, others for expediency reasons, others to hide their medical slovenliness and mistakes.

Last edited:
We already know from numerous sources that many people are being counted as Covid deaths who did not die as Covid to inflate the numbers.
Looks to me as though COVID-19 deaths are under reported.

WaPo-graph-excess-deaths.jpg

More on Excess Death

We already know from numerous sources that many people are being counted as Covid deaths who did not die as Covid to inflate the numbers.
Looks to me as though COVID-19 deaths are under reported.

WaPo-graph-excess-deaths.jpg

More on Excess Death
What do you smoke? A chart from an org with a vest interest in lying? NO ONE is under-reporting Covid, how would they do that unless reporting a Covid death as a heart attack or a fall? WE KNOW FOR A FACT that when in doubt if at all possible, report it as a Covid death! In fact, many other types of death have dramatically dropped since Covid. Suddenly, people seem to have stopped dying of other things!!! :auiqs.jpg:

Trump lies about anything, everything, all the time. Seriously, he is mocked and made fun of on a global scale for telling over 80,000 lies during his Presidency. Anyone with a computer can look them up. His staff backs him up, They are liars also.

Lots of people are questioning the death toll. It seems that the statistics for flu deaths is dramatically down but not because less people are dying from the flu. It's because flu deaths are mis-diagnosed as corona virus deaths. You almost gotta laugh that the TDS left is quick to blame the President while the governor of NY might be guilty of about 3,500 negligent homicide deaths for forcing nursing homes, with the most vulnerable patients, to accept new patients infected with the virus.

Lots of people are questioning the death toll. It seems that the statistics for flu deaths is dramatically down but not because less people are dying from the flu. It's because flu deaths are mis-diagnosed as corona virus deaths. You almost gotta laugh that the TDS left is quick to blame the President while the governor of NY might be guilty of about 3,500 negligent homicide deaths for forcing nursing homes, with the most vulnerable patients, to accept new patients infected with the virus.
I'm not questioning them, I'm calling them faked. fraud, fudged. Take that Grinch.

Forum List

Back