now trump is denying the number of dead

Big news. Trump is going to join the rest of us in questioning the number of deaths. Even doctors are wondering why there are no more heart attacks. There are no more strokes. Opioid overdoses that were a leading cause of death have dropped to zero. Everyone dies of the Wuflu.

So I guess you can prove this?
Yes the decrease in heart attacks and strokes has already been noted by ER physicians

Where? Provide a creditable link.
why are people still dying while in stay at home then? provide some reasonable, rational, logical explanation

I deny the number dead as well. No one will actually give the total daily fatality stats will they. See 7500 people die every day in the USA.........................

So is the number up down or stable

Fauci does not seem to know
when a government believes people are stupid they make these types of fraud. smart people like us are attacked because we could enlighten the sheep about the lies. It is quite simple.
Actually we are stupid, see the term fake news implies that there is real news and there isn't.
I'm not stupid, all I am is out numbered by the stupid who believe their nonsense. My majority is not actually the majority.
Actually we are all stupid to the truth, all we can know is that what we do know is not real.

Is this a created virus?

If so was it created on Earth?

Do aliens have DNA?

Is aliens DNA similar to ours?

Could aliens kill us off in a week with less effort than our slapping a mosquito
I'm stupid to many things, because I am not an expert in everything. I am a logical, reasonable, rational man and that's all anyone can be. And when I see unreasonable, irrational and illogical actions, I know immediately someone is attempting to fool people. I therefore, call it out. i use those three objectives to make my decision. It's called my responsibility as a man and american to do that.
But your only power is to scream that what you are being told is not real and then attacked by the communist zombie clones

We already know from numerous sources that many people are being counted as Covid deaths who did not die of Covid just to inflate the numbers. Some do it for political reasons, others for funding reasons, others for expediency reasons, others to hide their medical slovenliness and mistakes.
And many covid deaths have not been counted, who died at home, in nursing homes before they tested....And deaths in hospitals in January and February that were not tested....

Only those testing positive have been counted, if they died of viral pneumonia without a positive test, they were not counted in covid deaths.

It's likely higher than the counts now, not lower... even if some of the count includes someone who was going to die of something else that day are taken out of the hospital count.

I deny the number dead as well. No one will actually give the total daily fatality stats will they. See 7500 people die every day in the USA.........................

when a government believes people are stupid they make these types of fraud. smart people like us are attacked because we could enlighten the sheep about the lies. It is quite simple.
Actually we are stupid, see the term fake news implies that there is real news and there isn't.
I'm not stupid, all I am is out numbered by the stupid who believe their nonsense. My majority is not actually the majority.
Actually we are all stupid to the truth, all we can know is that what we do know is not real.

Is this a created virus?

Do aliens have DNA?

Could aliens kill us off in a week with less effort than our slapping a mosquito
I'm stupid to many things, because I am not an expert in everything. I am a logical, reasonable, rational man and that's all anyone can be. And when I see unreasonable, irrational and illogical actions, I know immediately someone is attempting to fool people. I therefore, call it out. i use those three objectives to make my decision. It's called my responsibility as a man and american to do that.
But your only power is to scream that what you are being told is not real and then attacked by the communist zombie clones
yep, I know. And, I ain't going to stop screaming it.

We already know from numerous sources that many people are being counted as Covid deaths who did not die of Covid just to inflate the numbers. Some do it for political reasons, others for funding reasons, others for expediency reasons, others to hide their medical slovenliness and mistakes.
And many covid deaths have not been counted, who died at home, in nursing homes before they tested....And deaths in hospitals in January and February that were not tested....

Only those testing positive have been counted, if they died of viral pneumonia without a positive test, they were not counted in covid deaths.

It's likely higher than the counts now, not lower... even if some of the count includes someone who was going to die of something else that day are taken out of the hospital count.
And the 99 percent of people who had covid like my family and had no serious symptoms also were not tested. See you can't scare me with the disease that I had

Is this a created virus?

Do aliens have DNA?

Eventually your screams will end up like those screaming in china, you will be dead

you have no idea of anything except that no one is getting tested after they die. They, the experts, said so. so you don't know jack shit about jack shit.

And the 99 percent of people who had covid like my family and had no serious symptoms also were not tested. See you can't scare me with the disease that I had
Exactly, my wife and my kids all had it earlier in the year. all survived. not scary. it was different, but not scary. no one felt their lives were threatened. They were threatened when they were told to stay at home and starve to death. Jobs on the line due to shut downs. that's when all got scared. see how unreasonable, irrational and illogical all that is?

Exactly, my wife and my kids all had it earlier in the year. all survived. not scary. it was different, but not scary. no one felt their lives were threaten. They were threatened when they were told to stay at home and starve to death. Jobs on the line due to shut downs. that's when all got scared. see how unreasonable, irrational and illogical all that is?
The fact is however that covid-19 is just a cover for the real disease. Covid may be being spread deliberately by the government to keep people at home and prevent the spread of a very real bioweapon

Is this a created virus?

Do aliens have DNA?

Eventually your screams will end up like those screaming in china, you will be dead
I at least go down with my dignity. that's one thing they can't take from me.

Exactly, my wife and my kids all had it earlier in the year. all survived. not scary. it was different, but not scary. no one felt their lives were threaten. They were threatened when they were told to stay at home and starve to death. Jobs on the line due to shut downs. that's when all got scared. see how unreasonable, irrational and illogical all that is?
The fact is however that covid-19 is just a cover for the real disease. Covid may be being spread deliberately by the government to keep people at home and prevent the spread of a very real bioweapon
or, they use the flu to mimic the wuhan and commit fraud.

LOL 66 percent of new covid cases in NY are in people that are locked down so the social distancing is preventing nothing

Wake up
Social distancing works, increase in cases is due to people "cheating" and not socially distancing.

California governor to close beaches again after weekend crowds

California Governor Gavin Newsom will order all beaches and state parks closed starting from Friday after people thronged to the seashore during a sweltering weekend despite his social distancing order

Is this a created virus?

Do aliens have DNA?

There is no dignity in screaming in the manner that they choose for you to do.

All enemies can be defeated, doctors all over are saying that the disease is being treated wrongly however they are under the assumption that there is one natural disease, and that it is terrestrial

or, they use the flu to mimic the wuhan and commit fraud.
That is certainly being done as they want the people to hide in their caves and let the aliens do their business

Is this a created virus?

Do aliens have DNA?

All enemies can be defeated, doctors all over are saying that the disease is being treated wrongly however they are under the assumption that there is one natural disease, and that it is terrestrial
Oh, I'm screaming that they're wrong and frauds, if they kill me for that, my dignity is intact. They can't take that from me. They will eventually get theirs. It's what happens. in the end, there can only be one in power.

you have no idea of anything except that no one is getting tested after they die. They, the experts, said so. so you don't know jack shit about jack shit.
really? no one?

Yet -
What you write is exactly opposite of what Health Care Officials are saying.

really? no one?
I know I didn't stutter.

LOL 66 percent of new covid cases in NY are in people that are locked down so the social distancing is preventing nothing

Wake up
Social distancing works, increase in cases is due to people "cheating" and not socially distancing.

California governor to close beaches again after weekend crowds

California Governor Gavin Newsom will order all beaches and state parks closed starting from Friday after people thronged to the seashore during a sweltering weekend despite his social distancing order
you're wrong, we know the numbers ahead of lockdown, the number of dead escalated after lockdown. That implies the lockdown actually increased death. you should learn how statistics are collected. See you have data before and data after and compare. so, I'm right you're wrong yet again. And many more after thirty days!!!!

Is this a created virus?

Do aliens have DNA?

Oh, I'm screaming that they're wrong and frauds, if they kill me for that, my dignity is intact. They can't take that from me. They will eventually get theirs. It's what happens. in the end, there can only be one in power.
You can not say anyone is wrong without knowing the truth.

Forum List

Back