now trump is denying the number of dead

LOL 66 percent of new covid cases in NY are in people that are locked down so the social distancing is preventing nothing

Wake up
Social distancing works, increase in cases is due to people "cheating" and not socially distancing.

California governor to close beaches again after weekend crowds

California Governor Gavin Newsom will order all beaches and state parks closed starting from Friday after people thronged to the seashore during a sweltering weekend despite his social distancing order
you're wrong, we know the numbers ahead of lockdown, the number of dead escalated after lockdown. That implies the lockdown actually increased death. you should learn how statistics are collected. See you have data before and data after and compare. so, I'm right you're wrong yet again. And many more after thirty days!!!!
Statistics are based on reliable info that does not exist

you're wrong, we know the numbers ahead of lockdown, the number of dead escalated after lockdown. That implies the lockdown actually increased death. you should learn how statistics are collected. See you have data before and data after and compare. so, I'm right you're wrong yet again. And many more after thirty days!!!!

Logic fail 101. You are attributing the wrong correlation to the data.

During a forest fire, they cut fire breaks, and drop water and fire suppressants onto the fire. But if it continues out of control, you would blame the efforts to stop it, as the cause. As you would say, dropping water on the fire actually increased the fire.

Recalculate your data.

I deny the number dead as well. No one will actually give the total daily fatality stats will they. See 7500 people die every day in the USA.........................

So is the number up down or stable

Fauci does not seem to know
when a government believes people are stupid they make these types of fraud. smart people like us are attacked because we could enlighten the sheep about the lies. It is quite simple.
Actually we are stupid, see the term fake news implies that there is real news and there isn't.
I'm not stupid, all I am is out numbered by the stupid who believe their nonsense. My majority is not actually the majority.
Actually we are all stupid to the truth, all we can know is that what we do know is not real.

Is this a created virus?

If so was it created on Earth?

Do aliens have DNA?

Is aliens DNA similar to ours?

Could aliens kill us off in a week with less effort than our slapping a mosquito
I'm stupid to many things, because I am not an expert in everything. I am a logical, reasonable, rational man and that's all anyone can be. And when I see unreasonable, irrational and illogical actions, I know immediately someone is attempting to fool people. I therefore, call it out. i use those three objectives to make my decision. It's called my responsibility as a man and american to do that.
But your only power is to scream that what you are being told is not real and then attacked by the communist zombie clones
yep, I know. And, I ain't going to stop screaming it.
Eventually your screams will end up like those screaming in china, you will be dead
I at least go down with my dignity. that's one thing they can't take from me.
There is no dignity in screaming in the manner that they choose for you to do.

All enemies can be defeated, doctors all over are saying that the disease is being treated wrongly however they are under the assumption that there is one natural disease, and that it is terrestrial
Oh, I'm screaming that they're wrong and frauds, if they kill me for that, my dignity is intact. They can't take that from me. They will eventually get theirs. It's what happens. in the end, there can only be one in power.
You can not say anyone is wrong without knowing the truth.
sure I can. I can say, to make a statement that something is good because of reaction 'A' without first knowing data point 'Z' means reaction 'A' data is meaningless.

LOL 66 percent of new covid cases in NY are in people that are locked down so the social distancing is preventing nothing

Wake up
Social distancing works, increase in cases is due to people "cheating" and not socially distancing.

California governor to close beaches again after weekend crowds

California Governor Gavin Newsom will order all beaches and state parks closed starting from Friday after people thronged to the seashore during a sweltering weekend despite his social distancing order
Statistics are based on reliable info that does not exist
yep. so if one has no data prior to reaction 'A', then the results of reaction 'A' are meaningless.

The other thing I can say statistically, is after Reaction 'A' people still died, then Reaction 'A' might have been wrong. Especially after the timeline of infection and recovery have passed and that twice as many people still died. or, I can see that all other deaths declined to almost zero and these wuhan deaths have incremented by similar numbers, that something fishy is occurring.

I deny the number dead as well. No one will actually give the total daily fatality stats will they. See 7500 people die every day in the USA.........................

when a government believes people are stupid they make these types of fraud. smart people like us are attacked because we could enlighten the sheep about the lies. It is quite simple.
Actually we are stupid, see the term fake news implies that there is real news and there isn't.
I'm not stupid, all I am is out numbered by the stupid who believe their nonsense. My majority is not actually the majority.
Actually we are all stupid to the truth, all we can know is that what we do know is not real.

Is this a created virus?

Do aliens have DNA?

Could aliens kill us off in a week with less effort than our slapping a mosquito
I'm stupid to many things, because I am not an expert in everything. I am a logical, reasonable, rational man and that's all anyone can be. And when I see unreasonable, irrational and illogical actions, I know immediately someone is attempting to fool people. I therefore, call it out. i use those three objectives to make my decision. It's called my responsibility as a man and american to do that.
But your only power is to scream that what you are being told is not real and then attacked by the communist zombie clones
Eventually your screams will end up like those screaming in china, you will be dead

All enemies can be defeated, doctors all over are saying that the disease is being treated wrongly however they are under the assumption that there is one natural disease, and that it is terrestrial
Oh, I'm screaming that they're wrong and frauds, if they kill me for that, my dignity is intact. They can't take that from me. They will eventually get theirs. It's what happens. in the end, there can only be one in power.
sure I can. I can say, to make a statement that something is good because of reaction 'A' without first knowing data point 'Z' means reaction 'A' data is meaningless.
Which has no effect on what they are telling us. Everyone is implicated in this, I'm telling ya the aliens landed somewhere

Is this a created virus?

Do aliens have DNA?

Which has no effect on what they are telling us. Everyone is implicated in this, I'm telling ya the aliens landed somewhere
sure it is, everything to what they are telling us. The sheep are listening. those too stupid to think rationally and logically. can't see two dots and connect a line.

Last edited:

Is this a created virus?

Do aliens have DNA?

sure it is everything to what they are telling us. The sheep are listening. those too stupid to think rationally and logically. can't see two dots and connect a line.
You can't connect the dots either because all your dots are fake. This is not bad, it is worse than we can conceive, think about this.

Even your thoughts are fake, because the info composing those thoughts was also faked. So our minds are not our own anymore, we just think that they belong to us

Is this a created virus?

Do aliens have DNA?

sure it is everything to what they are telling us. The sheep are listening. those too stupid to think rationally and logically. can't see two dots and connect a line.
You can't connect the dots either because all your dots are fake. This is not bad, it is worse than we can conceive, think about this.

Even your thoughts are fake, because the info composing those thoughts was also faked. So our minds are not our own anymore, we just think that they belong to us
my thoughts are real. by factual data. I pulled reports back in January of CDC numbers of deaths and causes, Then I saw CDC numbers with wuhan deaths going up while in lockdown and those other causal numbers dropping. I can conclude logically with that comparison. I also don't believe the number of infected numbers either. unproveable.

We already know from numerous sources that many people are being counted as Covid deaths who did not die of Covid just to inflate the numbers. Some do it for political reasons, others for funding reasons, others for expediency reasons, others to hide their medical slovenliness and mistakes.
And many covid deaths have not been counted, who died at home, in nursing homes before they tested....And deaths in hospitals in January and February that were not tested....

Only those testing positive have been counted, if they died of viral pneumonia without a positive test, they were not counted in covid deaths.

It's likely higher than the counts now, not lower... even if some of the count includes someone who was going to die of something else that day are taken out of the hospital count.
you have no idea of anything except that no one is getting tested after they die. They, the experts, said so. so you don't know jack shit about jack shit.
really? no one?
I know I didn't stutter.

really?

[/URL]

By Alex WigglesworthStaff Writer

April 15, 2020
5 AM

For Julie Murillo, the fight to get her husband tested for COVID-19 lasted twice as long as his battle with the illness itself.
Julio Ramirez fell sick March 8 after returning from a trip to Indiana for his job as a sales representative for a jewelry company. Fearing he’d been exposed to the coronavirus, the 43-year-old sought care, but doctors refused to test him on two separate occasions, instead giving him medication and telling him to rest at his San Gabriel home.
He died there March 16.
Nearly three weeks later, after a campaign by Murillo that included calling government agencies and hiring a private autopsy firm, a team from the Los Angeles County Department of Public Health visited the funeral home where Ramirez’s body was being kept. Test results confirmed what Murillo had suspected: Her husband had contracted the coronavirus.

As public health officials struggle to get an accurate picture of the coronavirus outbreak, much attention has been paid to how limitations on testing have caused the reported number of cases to be artificially low. But deaths can also slip through the cracks and escape official tallies — at least in the absence of a savvy loved one who becomes an advocate for the dead, like Murillo.

Is this a created virus?

Do aliens have DNA?

my thoughts are real. by factual data. I pulled reports back in January of CDC numbers of deaths and causes, Then I saw CDC numbers with wuhan going up while in lockdown and those other causal numbers dropping. I can conclude logically with that comparison. I also don't believe the number of infected numbers either. unproveable.
You only pulled out info that the government provided to the media. So you have based your thoughts on what you think is real. Look I am on your side, but I am trying to get you to see that you are believing what they say and forming what you think is your own opinion from the data they allowed you to have.

Is this a created virus?

Do aliens have DNA?

my thoughts are real. by factual data. I pulled reports back in January of CDC numbers of deaths and causes, Then I saw CDC numbers with wuhan going up while in lockdown and those other causal numbers dropping. I can conclude logically with that comparison. I also don't believe the number of infected numbers either. unproveable.
You only pulled out info that the government provided to the media. So you have based your thoughts on what you think is real. Look I am on your side, but I am trying to get you to see that you are believing what they say and forming what you think is your own opinion from the data they allowed you to have.
yep, all their data. the only ones with control of data. I can draw my own conclusions by using their data. I'm not using their conclusion data. I'm using mine.

We already know from numerous sources that many people are being counted as Covid deaths who did not die of Covid just to inflate the numbers. Some do it for political reasons, others for funding reasons, others for expediency reasons, others to hide their medical slovenliness and mistakes.
And many covid deaths have not been counted, who died at home, in nursing homes before they tested....And deaths in hospitals in January and February that were not tested....

Only those testing positive have been counted, if they died of viral pneumonia without a positive test, they were not counted in covid deaths.

It's likely higher than the counts now, not lower... even if some of the count includes someone who was going to die of something else that day are taken out of the hospital count.
you have no idea of anything except that no one is getting tested after they die. They, the experts, said so. so you don't know jack shit about jack shit.
really? no one?
I know I didn't stutter.

really?

[/URL]

April 15, 2020
5 AM

For Julie Murillo, the fight to get her husband tested for COVID-19 lasted twice as long as his battle with the illness itself.
Julio Ramirez fell sick March 8 after returning from a trip to Indiana for his job as a sales representative for a jewelry company. Fearing he’d been exposed to the coronavirus, the 43-year-old sought care, but doctors refused to test him on two separate occasions, instead giving him medication and telling him to rest at his San Gabriel home.
He died there March 16.
Nearly three weeks later, after a campaign by Murillo that included calling government agencies and hiring a private autopsy firm, a team from the Los Angeles County Department of Public Health visited the funeral home where Ramirez’s body was being kept. Test results confirmed what Murillo had suspected: Her husband had contracted the coronavirus.

As public health officials struggle to get an accurate picture of the coronavirus outbreak, much attention has been paid to how limitations on testing have caused the reported number of cases to be artificially low. But deaths can also slip through the cracks and escape official tallies — at least in the absence of a savvy loved one who becomes an advocate for the dead, like Murillo.
So why am I not dead. Look doofy if you only test the dead, dying and seriously ill sure the disease looks bad. Now test the other 7.4 billion people who are not effected

really? no one?
I know I didn't stutter.

really?

[/URL]

April 15, 2020
5 AM

He died there March 16.

my wife fell sick in January and recovered. I know she had something more than the flu. It was noticeable. so what? did you know that people died of other flu viruses at the same time? She, my wife, never panicked, why did that dude?

The other thing I can say statistically, is after Reaction 'A' people still died, then Reaction 'A' might have been wrong.

Congratulations, you just proved that tax cuts cause federal deficits to go up.

Situation A = federal deficits
Reaction A = cut taxes

Result, deficits went up every time. They went up after Reagan, they went up after Bush, they went up after Trump.

You r command of statistics proved it true.

I pulled reports back in January of CDC numbers of deaths and causes, Then I saw CDC numbers with wuhan deaths going up while in lockdown and those other causal numbers dropping. I can conclude logically with that comparison. I also don't believe the number of infected numbers either. unproveable.

Can you post those reports or link to the source?

The other thing I can say statistically, is after Reaction 'A' people still died, then Reaction 'A' might have been wrong.

Congratulations, you just proved that tax cuts cause federal deficits to go up.

Situation A = federal deficits
Reaction A = cut taxes

Result, deficits went up every time. They went up after Reagan, they went up after Bush, they went up after Trump.

You r command of statistics proved it true.
Wrong tax cuts do not increase deficits as only spending can increase deficits

I pulled reports back in January of CDC numbers of deaths and causes, Then I saw CDC numbers with wuhan deaths going up while in lockdown and those other causal numbers dropping. I can conclude logically with that comparison. I also don't believe the number of infected numbers either. unproveable.

Can you post those reports or link to the source?
Can you post a link that proves that locked down people like nursing home patients are safer than not locked down people

Feel free to whack off first

I think all the numbers need to be looked at and questioned. Maybe it's higher, maybe it's lower but I think early on we made lots of mistakes. I just know I don't ever want to live in a nursing home. Just take me out behind the barn and shoot me, I'm good with that.

As we all should, they CDC has been padding the numbers for awhile now.... There is a difference from Dying With the ChinaVirus and Dying FROM the ChinaVirus
They also need to explain the sudden drop in deaths from Cancer, Strokes and Heart Attacks. Haven't seen death numbers padded like this sine the Viet Cong deaths reported during the Vietnam War

Wrong tax cuts do not increase deficits as only spending can increase deficits

If you make spending a constant, then decreasing taxes (revenue) causes deficits to go up.

It's a simple case of separating the dependent from independent variables.

Forum List

Back