now trump is denying the number of dead

We already know from numerous sources that many people are being counted as Covid deaths who did not die of Covid just to inflate the numbers. Some do it for political reasons, others for funding reasons, others for expediency reasons, others to hide their medical slovenliness and mistakes.
You're right. there must be a couple of dozen extra added to the 70,000+ number. So there are actually only 69,990+ deaths.

What do you smoke? A chart from an org with a vest interest in lying? NO ONE is under-reporting Covid, how would they do that unless reporting a Covid death as a heart attack or a fall? WE KNOW FOR A FACT that when in doubt if at all possible, report it as a Covid death! In fact, many other types of death have dramatically dropped since Covid. Suddenly, people seem to have stopped dying of other things!!! :auiqs.jpg:

Actually nursing homes are underreporting like crazy. Some governors aren't testing the residents, and any deaths there are chalked up as death by natural causes. Remember, they're in a nursing home because they are old or sick.

What do you smoke? A chart from an org with a vest interest in lying? NO ONE is under-reporting Covid, how would they do that unless reporting a Covid death as a heart attack or a fall? WE KNOW FOR A FACT that when in doubt if at all possible, report it as a Covid death! In fact, many other types of death have dramatically dropped since Covid. Suddenly, people seem to have stopped dying of other things!!! :auiqs.jpg:

Actually nursing homes are underreporting like crazy. Some governors aren't testing the residents, and any deaths there are chalked up as death by natural causes. Remember, they're in a nursing home because they are old or sick.
People also forget that people in nursing homes often have do not resuscitate orders

Why won't the media release data on the ages and health conditions of those that died?

Why won't the media release data on the ages and health conditions of those that died?

Because the government ordered the bodies buried without autopsy to hide something. Exactly what we do not know

I deny the number dead as well. No one will actually give the total daily fatality stats will they. See 7500 people die every day in the USA.........................

So is the number up down or stable

Fauci does not seem to know
when a government believes people are stupid they make these types of fraud. smart people like us are attacked because we could enlighten the sheep about the lies. It is quite simple.

Big news. Trump is going to join the rest of us in questioning the number of deaths. Even doctors are wondering why there are no more heart attacks. There are no more strokes. Opioid overdoses that were a leading cause of death have dropped to zero. Everyone dies of the Wuflu.

Provisional counts of deaths by the week the deaths occurred, by state of occurrence, and by select underlying causes of death for 2019-2020. The dataset also includes weekly provisional counts of death for COVID-19, coded to ICD-10 code U07.1 as an underlying or multiple cause of death.

What's in this Dataset?
Rows3,739
Columns34

They're zero because CDC isn't currently separating them out in their weekly report.

I deny the number dead as well. No one will actually give the total daily fatality stats will they. See 7500 people die every day in the USA.........................

when a government believes people are stupid they make these types of fraud. smart people like us are attacked because we could enlighten the sheep about the lies. It is quite simple.
Actually we are stupid, see the term fake news implies that there is real news and there isn't.

Actually we are stupid, see the term fake news implies that there is real news and there isn't.
I'm not stupid, all I am is out numbered by the stupid who believe their nonsense. My majority is not actually the majority.

Big news. Trump is going to join the rest of us in questioning the number of deaths. Even doctors are wondering why there are no more heart attacks. There are no more strokes. Opioid overdoses that were a leading cause of death have dropped to zero. Everyone dies of the Wuflu.

So I guess you can prove this?

I'm not stupid, all I am is out numbered by the stupid who believe their nonsense. My majority is not actually the majority.
Actually we are all stupid to the truth, all we can know is that what we do know is not real.

Is this a created virus?

If so was it created on Earth?

Do aliens have DNA?

Is aliens DNA similar to ours?

Could aliens kill us off in a week with less effort than our slapping a mosquito

Yes the decrease in heart attacks and strokes has already been noted by ER physicians

Lots of people are questioning the death toll. It seems that the statistics for flu deaths is dramatically down but not because less people are dying from the flu. It's because flu deaths are mis-diagnosed as corona virus deaths. You almost gotta laugh that the TDS left is quick to blame the President while the governor of NY might be guilty of about 3,500 negligent homicide deaths for forcing nursing homes, with the most vulnerable patients, to accept new patients infected with the virus.

Flu deaths are way down, because people are isolated, and socially distancing. People are afraid of Covid-19 and protecting themselves against "all" flu's as a consequence.

The same thing happened in the 1980's 1990's when AIDS was spreading, and everybody started practicing safer sex, and the number of STD's plummeted.

1588950403042.png

Yes the decrease in heart attacks and strokes has already been noted by ER physicians

Where? Provide a creditable link.

Lots of people are questioning the death toll. It seems that the statistics for flu deaths is dramatically down but not because less people are dying from the flu. It's because flu deaths are mis-diagnosed as corona virus deaths. You almost gotta laugh that the TDS left is quick to blame the President while the governor of NY might be guilty of about 3,500 negligent homicide deaths for forcing nursing homes, with the most vulnerable patients, to accept new patients infected with the virus.

Flu deaths are way down, because people are isolated, and socially distancing. People are afraid of Covid-19 and protecting themselves against "all" flu's as a consequence.

The same thing happened in the 1980's 1990's when AIDS was spreading, and everybody started practicing safer sex, and the number of STD's plummeted.

View attachment 333543
LOL 66 percent of new covid cases in NY are in people that are locked down so the social distancing is preventing nothing

Wake up

Actually we are all stupid to the truth, all we can know is that what we do know is not real.

Is this a created virus?

If so was it created on Earth?

Do aliens have DNA?

Is aliens DNA similar to ours?

Could aliens kill us off in a week with less effort than our slapping a mosquito
I'm stupid to many things, because I am not an expert in everything. I am a logical, reasonable, rational man and that's all anyone can be. And when I see unreasonable, irrational and illogical actions, I know immediately someone is attempting to fool people. I therefore, call it out. i use those three objectives to make my decision. It's called my responsibility as a man and american to do that.

• Funny
Reactions: cnm

Where? Provide a creditable link.
Dude they closed all hospitals to everything but covid.

You stupid or something

Forum List

Back