Now we can find out who's "behind", Trump or Hillary... once Trump starts attacking her

Little-Acorn

Gold Member
Jun 20, 2006
All these national polls that supposedly measure who is more likely to win in November (Trump or Hillary), are taken from people who have seen very few attacks by Trump against Hillary. And by Hillary against Trump, though we've already seen how immune he is to attacks.

Now we'll get to see several months of Trump's classic derision, bombast, "Crooked Hillary", bald inquiries about missing emails, "reset" buttons, collapsed allies, and dead ambassadors etc. etc. directed at Her Majesty, and spread all over the headlines 24/7.

Let's see who's "ahead" after that.

I will be looking forward to all of the new names for Hillary,,like "Dumb Bitch Hillary",.,,"Peeing Hillary",,,Crooked Face Hillary....Holding back a fart Hillary!!!

I will be looking forward to all of the new names for Hillary,,like "Dumb Bitch Hillary",.,,"Peeing Hillary",,,Crooked Face Hillary....Holding back a fart Hillary!!!
Trump's already got his name for her: "Crooked Hillary". And it's very apt. He won't need any others.

Trump > Clinton

But that is only because Crooked Hillary is such a turd.

All these national polls that supposedly measure who is more likely to win in November (Trump or Hillary), are taken from people who have seen very few attacks by Trump against Hillary. And by Hillary against Trump, though we've already seen how immune he is to attacks.

Now we'll get to see several months of Trump's classic derision, bombast, "Crooked Hillary", bald inquiries about missing emails, "reset" buttons, collapsed allies, and dead ambassadors etc. etc. directed at Her Majesty, and spread all over the headlines 24/7.

Hellary will end up looking like a nagging, angry, man-hater when she debates Donald....er...I mean MORE like a nagging, angry, man-hater.

Finally a candidate that will shovel their shit right back in their face and forcefeed em it

Last edited:

I don't think that is fair- Hellary doesn't hold back farts, she lets em rip and then sticks her head between her knees and inhales.

When Trump inevitably breaks his 'self funding' promise, will any of his fans give a shit?

Trump's attacks on Hillary will be old news. Hillary's attacks on Trump will be news.

Of course, Trump treats people roughly, he says, only if/when they attack him first.

Does anybody expect Hillary to NOT attack Trump in the coming national campaign?

A wet dream for all those who thing debate and politics is all about insulting the other person.

Hillary has been thoroughly vetted over many years and many fake scandals. Trump has not, and he's going to get the sh$t beat out of him.

Forum List

Back