Now We Know The Truth About Accusing the Right of Being Racists

Pretty sad huh?

They scambled to post this news and cackled about her being a racist and then blamed Obama because he was tricked just like they were by this right wing hack.

This is all a grand scheme by obama. He's taken over the banks, the car companies, the lending institutions, health care, and the next is media. He needed a reason, so he created one. The whole Sherrod thing is a scheme for more control.

How and when did Obama take over the banks, the car companies, the lending institutions and healthcare exactly?

As a white european tea party conservative I am appalled that liberals keep calling us "racists"

I am NOT a racist!

I merely want blacks sent back to Africa where they belong and for America to be officially sanctioned as WHITE, CHRISTIAN and EUROPEAN

that does NOT make me a racist!

I commonly heard
when I lived in the deep south many years ago, "Our darkies know their place." As though that was a caveat that released a white person from any obligation to treat the "darkies" as fellow humans.

HOGWASH...BS!!

I have lived in the deep south all of my life (well except 1 yr in Florida..1 year in Alaska, and 3 years in Wisconsin), and not ONE FREAKING time have I heard such.

I lived there from 1964 through 1967, when the Civil Rights Bill was passed and at the time worked as a legal secretary in one of the Mississippi State Representative's law office in Biloxi where his wife also worked. I can guarangoddamnedtee that the same comment was made over and over again. The white southerners were extremely angry over the passage of civil rights, because many truly believed that they had been treating their Negroes civily all along (especially those that labored for them).

I didn't just make up the word.

Thesaurus Legend: Synonyms Related Words Antonyms
Noun 1. darkie - (ethnic slur) offensive term for Black people
darkey, darky
derogation, disparagement, depreciation - a communication that belittles somebody or something
ethnic slur - a slur on someone's race or language
Black person, blackamoor, Negro, Negroid, Black - a person with dark skin who comes from Africa (or whose ancestors came from Africa)

Apparently, you have never ventured into Alabama or Mississippi....

Apparently I grew up in Alabama. Apparently I now have as one neighbor a black family (wonderful people)...and on the other side a Jewish couple from Israel...and on my street there are more blacks than whites....and guess what?? We all get along PERFECTLY.
The ignorant type casting is half the problem in this country.

The most racism I actually heard was when I lived in Wisconsin.

Wow....I only stayed a week and saw and heard more white racist remarks than you have and you live there. Odd? I think so.

I would say very odd. I have no reason to lie. Is there racism in the south? Of course..but there is also racism all over the country. The type casting is what really ticks me off.

Where were you for that week?

Apparently I grew up in Alabama. Apparently I now have as one neighbor a black family (wonderful people)...and on the other side a Jewish couple from Israel...and on my street there are more blacks than whites....and guess what?? We all get along PERFECTLY.

Wow....I only stayed a week and saw and heard more white racist remarks than you have and you live there. Odd? I think so.

Seems you tend to hang out with racists :eusa_angel:

I would say very odd. I have no reason to lie. Is there racism in the south? Of course..but there is also racism all over the country. The type casting is what really ticks me off.

Maybe hanging out with his racist friends?

The Daily Caller's "JournoList" expose has finally resolved the matter:

Based on Spencer Ackerman's tactic:

“If the right forces us all to either defend Wright or tear him down, no matter what we choose, we lose the game they’ve put upon us,” Ackerman wrote on the Journolist listserv in April 2008. “Instead, take one of them — Fred Barnes, Karl Rove, who cares — and call them racists.”

Conservatives Karl Rove and Fred Barnes respond to Journolist ‘racist’ post | The Daily Caller - Breaking News, Opinion, Research, and Entertainment

It's out in the open now. The Left uses the racist accusation against the Right, the Tea Party, Conservatives, the GOP... Anyone who critiques prominent lefties or their programs will be falsely attacked as a racist as a diversionary tactic.

More evidence is Sherrod's hateful comment regarding the GOP to Media Matters.

So here's the thing you lefties should understand: we're not falling for it.

As a white european tea party conservative I am appalled that liberals keep calling us "racists"

I am NOT a racist!

I merely want blacks sent back to Africa where they belong and for America to be officially sanctioned as WHITE, CHRISTIAN and EUROPEAN

that does NOT make me a racist!

I commonly heard when I lived in the deep south many years ago, "Our darkies know their place." As though that was a caveat that released a white person from any obligation to treat the "darkies" as fellow humans.

I've lived in Alabama and Georgia since 1997 and I've never heard anything like that, and that's even after living around and working in rural areas.

Pretty sad huh?

They scambled to post this news and cackled about her being a racist and then blamed Obama because he was tricked just like they were by this right wing hack.

This is all a grand scheme by obama. He's taken over the banks, the car companies, the lending institutions, health care, and the next is media. He needed a reason, so he created one. The whole Sherrod thing is a scheme for more control.

How and when did Obama take over the banks, the car companies, the lending institutions and healthcare exactly?

Which rock did you say you lived under?

I commonly heard
when I lived in the deep south many years ago, "Our darkies know their place." As though that was a caveat that released a white person from any obligation to treat the "darkies" as fellow humans.

HOGWASH...BS!!

I have lived in the deep south all of my life (well except 1 yr in Florida..1 year in Alaska, and 3 years in Wisconsin), and not ONE FREAKING time have I heard such.

I lived there from 1964 through 1967, when the Civil Rights Bill was passed and at the time worked as a legal secretary in one of the Mississippi State Representative's law office in Biloxi where his wife also worked. I can guarangoddamnedtee that the same comment was made over and over again. The white southerners were extremely angry over the passage of civil rights, because many truly believed that they had been treating their Negroes civily all along (especially those that labored for them).

darkey, darky
derogation, disparagement, depreciation - a communication that belittles somebody or something
Black person, blackamoor, Negro, Negroid, Black - a person with dark skin who comes from Africa (or whose ancestors came from Africa)

I never said there was no racism. You did say ''commonly heard''. I grew up here, and I am saying I didn't commonly hear. And I don't.

And btw..this is 2010.

Daphne, AL and Biloxi, MS

HOGWASH...BS!!

Is the wife of your black neighbor the maid for your Jewish neighbor?

(Just having some friday fun).

Pretty sad huh?

I guess your news media is not up on the news?

HOGWASH...BS!!

I'm guessing you're not old enough to have experienced life in the deep south 40 years ago. Yes, things have dramatically changed, and people don't make off-the-cuff slurs as often. But I'm here to tell you, it was an entirely different story back then. Also, I think Southern attitude depends on whether you come from a rural or an urban vicinity. In fact, Shirley Sherrod made a comment during one of her many interviews yesterday that (paraphrasing) "If you go to some of the small rural areas in the South, you would get the impression the Civil War never ended."

Pretty sad huh?

:lol: And it's begun!!! Good job, Mr. Rove!!!

Post #276

Last edited:
HOGWASH...BS!!

darkey, darky

I never said there was no racism. You did say ''commonly heard''. I grew up here, and I am saying I didn't commonly hear. And I don't.

And btw..this is 2010.

In 1964-1967 I heard racial remarks everywhere I went.

I'm guessing you're not old enough to have experienced life in the deep south 40 years ago. Yes, things have dramatically changed, and people don't make off-the-cuff slurs as often. But I'm here to tell you, it was an entirely different story back then. Also, I think Southern attitude depends on whether you come from a rural or an urban vicinity. In fact, Shirley Sherrod made a comment during one of her many interviews yesterday that (paraphrasing) "If you go to some of the small rural areas in the South, you would get the impression the Civil War never ended."

Maggie,

I doubt ANYONE would argue that racism was a major issue 40 years ago...ANYWHERE in the US.

Okay. I will give you that. I cannot deny how it was back then. If that is ALL you are referring to, then you have my apologies....my bad. But, I came in and it looked as if you were saying that is how it is now.

Last edited:
BTW...I must add that if you heard it back then..George Wallace was governor...a Democrat.

I guess your news media is not up on the news?

Bush bailed out the banks, but they are still privately owned, yes?
Bush AND Obama bailed out some automobile makers, but they are still privately owned, yes?
The lending instituations...see my remarks on the banks
Healthcare has not been taken over by anyone, and my health insurance carrier, is still privately owned.

The Republican party is 90% white. They are based in the deep south. They promote "Confederate" day. If it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck then it must be..........

HOGWASH...BS!!

apparently he didn't bother to look at your LOCATION

:lol:

Forum List

Back