Now We Know The Truth About Accusing the Right of Being Racists

Karl Rove is still around?

I thought... hoped... he had sailed off into the sunset in shame with the rest of the Bush Admin.

Immie

Oh yeah...

Republican strategists Karl Rove and Ed Gillespie have launched a new group that allows U.S. Republicans to give anonymously to discredit Democrats.

New GOP group allows anonymous donations - UPI.com

And you act like the Statist Left is sin-free? Really? :eusa_hand:

You have a serious comprehension problem. Immie asked a question, and I gave him the latest information on where to find Karl Rove. You got a problem with that? Ironically, the Rove-Gillespie donation site is set up much the same as the one George Soros established in 2008. So no, I don't consider my party affiliation "sin-free." So you can stop your silly presumptions. Is "statist" from your USMB shared Randian dictionary of demon characterizations?

You people are a riot...

The Daily Caller's "JournoList" expose has finally resolved the matter:

Based on Spencer Ackerman's tactic:

“If the right forces us all to either defend Wright or tear him down, no matter what we choose, we lose the game they’ve put upon us,” Ackerman wrote on the Journolist listserv in April 2008. “Instead, take one of them — Fred Barnes, Karl Rove, who cares — and call them racists.”

Conservatives Karl Rove and Fred Barnes respond to Journolist ‘racist’ post | The Daily Caller - Breaking News, Opinion, Research, and Entertainment

It's out in the open now. The Left uses the racist accusation against the Right, the Tea Party, Conservatives, the GOP... Anyone who critiques prominent lefties or their programs will be falsely attacked as a racist as a diversionary tactic.

More evidence is Sherrod's hateful comment regarding the GOP to Media Matters.

So here's the thing you lefties should understand: we're not falling for it.

As a white european tea party conservative I am appalled that liberals keep calling us "racists"

I am NOT a racist!

I merely want blacks sent back to Africa where they belong and for America to be officially sanctioned as WHITE, CHRISTIAN and EUROPEAN

that does NOT make me a racist!

I am sensing sacrasm here, at least I hope I am. But, I will play, if not a racist, what do your views make you?

Any time you cut a tape its called editing you fool

Please cite a news program or news blog/website that shows all content in its entirety with no clips of certain segments being presented on their own.

To intentionally edit a tape to significantly alter its meaning is dishonesty.

But because Breitbart keeps saying he "doesn't know who edited the tape," some right-wingers are now trying to twist the story that the edited tape secretly came directly from the NAACP (for what reason, I cannot fathom). Amazing, simply amazing. By the end of THIS day, that will be what the righties accept as gospel truth. Watch.

Let's just put it this way: You'd be hard pressed to find a white racial bigot visibly showing support for the Democratic Party, and especially Obama's Democratic Party. The visions from last August and the tea party rallies with racist signs and slogans are still imbedded in our minds.

LINKS?

To BOTH of your asertions ~ the racist signs AND PROOF that those weren't "plants,"

if you please?

Otherwise, slink off to whatever hole you crawled out of, and let us get on with the discussion/debate.

I'm not wasting my time on a childish uninformed idiot like you. Last August's tea party rallies and legitimate photographs of participants have been all over the Internet for a solid year. Find them yourself.

Hmmmm...I need to invest in that time warp system in which Bill O'Reilly can influence events that occur before he says anything.

He did say she should resign, before he knew she already had. His second spot on Wednesday night is his apology for jumping the gun. Both videos are on YouTube.

And Obama has proven again and again that he has the deepest respect and admiration for Bill O'Reilly and tailors all his decisions for O'Reilly's approval.

Yeah, that's the ticket.

Huh? You lost me.

“If the right forces us all to either defend Wright or tear him down, no matter what we choose, we lose the game they’ve put upon us,” Ackerman wrote on the Journolist listserv in April 2008. “Instead, take one of them — Fred Barnes, Karl Rove, who cares — and call them racists.”

Conservatives Karl Rove and Fred Barnes respond to Journolist ‘racist’ post | The Daily Caller - Breaking News, Opinion, Research, and Entertainment

It's out in the open now. The Left uses the racist accusation against the Right, the Tea Party, Conservatives, the GOP... Anyone who critiques prominent lefties or their programs will be falsely attacked as a racist as a diversionary tactic.

As a white european tea party conservative I am appalled that liberals keep calling us "racists"

I am NOT a racist!

I merely want blacks sent back to Africa where they belong and for America to be officially sanctioned as WHITE, CHRISTIAN and EUROPEAN

Yeah?

Well, I would like all of the Europeans shipped back to whence they came so my land can be pure. again.

<sarcasm>

WOW look at all of those lemmings chiming in to thank you for a story about a two year old comment from ONE PERSON from a group that no longer exists. LOL
Please do try to get some new material because this drudging up ancient stuff in the desperate need to try and affect the upcoming midterm elections is getting a little old.

WOW look at all of those lemmings chiming in to thank you for a story about a two year old comment from ONE PERSON from a group that no longer exists. LOL
Please do try to get some new material because this drudging up ancient stuff in the desperate need to try and affect the upcoming midterm elections is getting a little old.

And once again, the politicians of both parties have the people duking it out for them right before an election.

And we continue to service their selfish needs.

She never claimed she didn't say what was in the video clips. Posting her verbatim quotes is not a lie.

Oh please. That edit was the quintessence of taking something out of context which, standing alone, entirely changes the truth.

Just like all of the clips promoted by the Left to smear the Tea Party as racists are taken out of context.

It doesn't feel so good when it happens to a lefty, does it?

And that (just a hunch) is the point Breitbart was attempting to make.

"All" of them? I won't ask the absurd, like your new buddy Frenzied, by demanding that you post links to prove that "all" of the tea party statements were taken out of context, but I will say that eventually, as usual with you, I become bored by your snotty nitpicking, which amount to zilch by way of contributing to the topic.

Nobody has yet provided a news program or new site that only shows full length clips of everything they report.
Where is that place?

I feel Brietbart was set up by a Left loon and this is what Obama will use to try to shut Fox down. A manufactured prelude to their next step. I do not feel Brietbart would have jeopardized his growing and soaring reputation by deliberately showing the clip that was sent to him in April, 2010. And by whom?

Brietbart has too much to lose and has worked hard to gain the respect of people looking for truth. I think everybody is fed up with being called the R word and are very sensitive and on the defensive. Mistakes will be made. Just glad a good man, Glenn Beck, defended Sherrod's firing and that took place before he aired that tape on Tuesday and after she had been fired..."Just pull over and DO IT!"

Oh puke. I'm glad I have an empty stomach. Newsflash, honey. Brietbart has nothing to lose, are you kidding? Because people like you would believe him if he had video showing the earth was flat.

I am NOT a racist!

I commonly heard when I lived in the deep south many years ago, "Our darkies know their place." As though that was a caveat that released a white person from any obligation to treat the "darkies" as fellow humans.

I am NOT a racist!

I commonly heard
when I lived in the deep south many years ago, "Our darkies know their place." As though that was a caveat that released a white person from any obligation to treat the "darkies" as fellow humans.

HOGWASH...BS!!

I have lived in the deep south all of my life (well except 1 yr in Florida..1 year in Alaska, and 3 years in Wisconsin), and not ONE FREAKING time have I heard such.

I am NOT a racist!

I commonly heard
when I lived in the deep south many years ago, "Our darkies know their place." As though that was a caveat that released a white person from any obligation to treat the "darkies" as fellow humans.

HOGWASH...BS!!

I have lived in the deep south all of my life (well except 1 yr in Florida..1 year in Alaska, and 3 years in Wisconsin), and not ONE FREAKING time have I heard such.

Apparently, you have never ventured into Alabama or Mississippi....

It's a typical Rovarian tactic, and it all has to do with timing. They are trying to equate the 2008 so-called "proof" that liberals will use false attacks as diversions to Brietbart's false attack as being a "plot" (a diversion) instigated by liberals. Get it?

I commonly heard

HOGWASH...BS!!

Apparently I grew up in Alabama. Apparently I now have as one neighbor a black family (wonderful people)...and on the other side a Jewish couple from Israel...and on my street there are more blacks than whites....and guess what?? We all get along PERFECTLY.
The ignorant type casting is half the problem in this country.

The most racism I actually heard was when I lived in Wisconsin.

Pretty sad huh?

They scambled to post this news and cackled about her being a racist and then blamed Obama because he was tricked just like they were by this right wing hack.

This is all a grand scheme by obama. He's taken over the banks, the car companies, the lending institutions, health care, and the next is media. He needed a reason, so he created one. The whole Sherrod thing is a scheme for more control.

Its only relevant because the same tactic is still currently being employed by many in the media and the Obama administration.

HOGWASH...BS!!

Apparently I grew up in Alabama. Apparently I now have as one neighbor a black family (wonderful people)...and on the other side a Jewish couple from Israel...and on my street there are more blacks than whites....and guess what?? We all get along PERFECTLY.
The ignorant type casting is half the problem in this country.

The most racism I actually heard was when I lived in Wisconsin.

Wow....I only stayed a week and saw and heard more white racist remarks than you have and you live there. Odd? I think so.

Forum List

Back