🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Now We Know The Truth About Accusing the Right of Being Racists

She never claimed she didn't say what was in the video clips. Posting her verbatim quotes is not a lie.

Oh please. That edit was the quintessence of taking something out of context which, standing alone, entirely changes the truth.

Seems Bill O'Reilly did........sadly after she had already resigned.

Hmmmm...I need to invest in that time warp system in which Bill O'Reilly can influence events that occur before he says anything.

He did say she should resign, before he knew she already had. His second spot on Wednesday night is his apology for jumping the gun. Both videos are on YouTube.

And Obama has proven again and again that he has the deepest respect and admiration for Bill O'Reilly and tailors all his decisions for O'Reilly's approval.

Yeah, that's the ticket.

Truthmattersnot:

He didn't.

The clip where she has her revelations that it's really about being poor not about race was posted.

So, you lose.

The germane part of all of this is the NAACP laughing and applauding her earlier bigotry. They didn't recant that.

Why wouldn't they? They were applauding what was happening THEN. The acronym NAACP means National Association for the Advancement of Colored People (not White People).

She never claimed she didn't say what was in the video clips. Posting her verbatim quotes is not a lie.

Oh please. That edit was the quintessence of taking something out of context which, standing alone, entirely changes the truth.

Just like all of the clips promoted by the Left to smear the Tea Party as racists are taken out of context.

It doesn't feel so good when it happens to a lefty, does it?

And that (just a hunch) is the point Breitbart was attempting to make.

You right wing media edits a tape to create an impression that was a lie and now its Obamas fault.

just like everything Bush did is Obamas fault to you guys.

The tape was not edited.
Know the facts.

The clip played by Brietbart was 2 minutes long; the original tape was 43 minutes long. What would you call it? The condensed version instead of an edit? :lol:

Nobody has yet provided a news program or new site that only shows full length clips of everything they report.

Where is that place?

accepting or editing tapes to make the person appear to say the oppisite of what they mean is.

It is your right wing media that recut this tape.

You can try to avoid the truth all you want.

its what you always do.

So you know who editted the tape?

Please tell us. I'd love to know. I didn't realize you did. You said that you Sephard Smith had aggreed with you and he specifically said that no one knows who editted the tape.

I really want to know who editted the tape. There is still more to the story and I am confident that the identity of the edittor is the real story here.

Well since Andrew Briebart's "mission" is to destroy the liberals, the party, and the liberal press, my guess is that either he himself or someone within his organization doctored the tape. After the kerfuffle between the NAACP and the Tea Party the week before, which basically ended with both leaders of each agreeing to meet to discuss their differences, that probably pissed off those like Briebart who WANT to keep the racial fires smouldering.

The thing is, there's no doubt that some liberal journalists undoubtedly would have wanted to jump on board with that conspiracy, but why is this being brought to light NOW? Why not THEN? Also, obviously this Journalist group didn't have enough support to stay alive anyway. No harm, no foul.

We didn't know about it back then. Politico wrote about it last year, and there has been an effort underway to discover exactly what it is. The Weigel affair brought it into the open.

If you think leftwing journalists conspiring to affect the outcome of a presidential election is No Harm No Foul, then you really are a corrupt puppy.

I don't want to hear another word from lefties that think the media is unbiased or impartial.

This is explosive to some...but not to most. We knew this all along. It was (is) easy to spot. [Any wonder why cirulation and viewership has dwindled for them? Suprised that they attack FOX, Talk Radio, And the Internet Blogs?] This whole thing just puts their feet in the concrete. They will sink with this even further into irrelevance IMHO.

There is no real Journalism on the left. There hasn't been for decades.

I've been working on a project which involves pulling headlines from various news outlets regarding the same story. It's to show how bias permeates ALL media, mainstream and Internet. Please don't be so ignorant to believe there are none favoring the conservative point of view that aren't guilty as sin for embellishing their headlines and content.

How about people running tape that is altered to make the person look bad?

LINKS, asshat.

LINKS would make you look like someone that actually knew how to READ,

so why NOT provide them?

Provide LINKS to someone ~ practically ANYONE ~ saying that what was shown was Edited.

It was taken out of context.

It was taken OUT of a speech that it was just a Part of,

but ALL OF IT WAS SAID,

BY MS. SHERROD,

and there was NO editing, that I could see, in the reports.

The "lesson?" IF you care about the "moral of the story,"

was that we need to hear it ALL, not just some "blurbs" from it.

NEXT!

Yep. That's the Chicago Way. Make a minion do the dirty work.

Nobody has yet provided a news program or new site that only shows full length clips of everything they report.
Where is that place?

I feel Brietbart was set up by a Left loon and this is what Obama will use to try to shut Fox down. A manufactured prelude to their next step. I do not feel Brietbart would have jeopardized his growing and soaring reputation by deliberately showing the clip that was sent to him in April, 2010. And by whom?

Brietbart has too much to lose and has worked hard to gain the respect of people looking for truth. I think everybody is fed up with being called the R word and are very sensitive and on the defensive. Mistakes will be made. Just glad a good man, Glenn Beck, defended Sherrod's firing and that took place before he aired that tape on Tuesday and after she had been fired..."Just pull over and DO IT!"

Last edited:
The Daily Caller's "JournoList" expose has finally resolved the matter:

Based on Spencer Ackerman's tactic:

“If the right forces us all to either defend Wright or tear him down, no matter what we choose, we lose the game they’ve put upon us,” Ackerman wrote on the Journolist listserv in April 2008. “Instead, take one of them — Fred Barnes, Karl Rove, who cares — and call them racists.”

Conservatives Karl Rove and Fred Barnes respond to Journolist ‘racist’ post | The Daily Caller - Breaking News, Opinion, Research, and Entertainment

It's out in the open now. The Left uses the racist accusation against the Right, the Tea Party, Conservatives, the GOP... Anyone who critiques prominent lefties or their programs will be falsely attacked as a racist as a diversionary tactic.

More evidence is Sherrod's hateful comment regarding the GOP to Media Matters.

So here's the thing you lefties should understand: we're not falling for it.

Oh SNAP more evidence of the shenanigans.

I didn't even bother to read the attackers of this post responses.

There's a whole separate thread about that now defunct organization and its alleged conspiracy which amazingly reappeared just when the right needed a BIG diversion. Imagine that. (From 2008, no less.)

accepting or editing tapes to make the person appear to say the oppisite of what they mean is.

its what you always do.

Please tell us. I'd love to know. I didn't realize you did. You said that you Sephard Smith had aggreed with you and he specifically said that no one knows who editted the tape.

I really want to know who editted the tape. There is still more to the story and I am confident that the identity of the edittor is the real story here.

Well since Andrew Briebart's "mission" is to destroy the liberals, the party, and the liberal press, my guess is that either he himself or someone within his organization doctored the tape. After the kerfuffle between the NAACP and the Tea Party the week before, which basically ended with both leaders of each agreeing to meet to discuss their differences, that probably pissed off those like Briebart who WANT to keep the racial fires smouldering.

Would you by any chance have a link to that part about the meeting?

I think that would be a great event.

Immie

We didn't know about it back then. Politico wrote about it last year, and there has been an effort underway to discover exactly what it is. The Weigel affair brought it into the open.

If you think leftwing journalists conspiring to affect the outcome of a presidential election is No Harm No Foul, then you really are a corrupt puppy.

I don't want to hear another word from lefties that think the media is unbiased or impartial.

This is explosive to some...but not to most. We knew this all along. It was (is) easy to spot. [Any wonder why cirulation and viewership has dwindled for them? Suprised that they attack FOX, Talk Radio, And the Internet Blogs?] This whole thing just puts their feet in the concrete. They will sink with this even further into irrelevance IMHO.

I've been working on a project which involves pulling headlines from various news outlets regarding the same story. It's to show how bias permeates ALL media, mainstream and Internet. Please don't be so ignorant to believe there are none favoring the conservative point of view that aren't guilty as sin for embellishing their headlines and content.

It always seems to me that it is leftist that believe that the media that favors their own point of view can do no wrong.

I guess it is just the side of the table you are sitting on.

Immie

It always seems to me that it is leftist that believe that the media that favors their own point of view can do no wrong.

I guess it is just the side of the table you are sitting on.

Immie

It's just that some will manufacture anything to be divisive and that huge percentage is usually on the left side of the table...:lol:

Where is that place?

Before the NAALCP released it? NOWHERE or it would have been linked and posted...even by Brietbart.

its what you always do.

His 'Mission' is to expose those that are taking this nation down the primrose path into RUIN. And exposing the lies of the very same.

The Daily Caller's "JournoList" expose has finally resolved the matter:

Based on Spencer Ackerman's tactic:

“If the right forces us all to either defend Wright or tear him down, no matter what we choose, we lose the game they’ve put upon us,” Ackerman wrote on the Journolist listserv in April 2008. “Instead, take one of them — Fred Barnes, Karl Rove, who cares — and call them racists.”

Conservatives Karl Rove and Fred Barnes respond to Journolist ‘racist’ post | The Daily Caller - Breaking News, Opinion, Research, and Entertainment

It's out in the open now. The Left uses the racist accusation against the Right, the Tea Party, Conservatives, the GOP... Anyone who critiques prominent lefties or their programs will be falsely attacked as a racist as a diversionary tactic.

More evidence is Sherrod's hateful comment regarding the GOP to Media Matters.

So here's the thing you lefties should understand: we're not falling for it.

It is certainly a mistake for the left (or even for liberals) to keep playing the race card.

MOST conservatives are not actually racists though many of them may say things that SOUND racist; "blacks don't work, blacks are all violent, blacks are all thieves, blacks want free handouts, send them back to africa".....

it is also true that most WHITE conservatives believe America is a WHITE EUROPEAN nation which can certainly be construed as "racist"

my problem with conservatives isn't that I think they are racists...

it's that they are OBVIOUSLY deranged and hatefilled scumbags who blame all the problem in America on "blacks, liberals, atheist, democrats, obama" and REFUSE to take any responsibliity for themselves or for republicans.

the left is terrible
the right is terrible
liberals are well intentioned but foolish
conservatives are mean and rotten

moderates are our only hope

RINOS and DINOS

which also

Forum List

Back