Now with the Colorado ruling saying that religion can override public accommodation laws

Idiot, you can't force me to do something I don't want to do.

Same with your bullshit vaccinations.

You have no right to impose ANYTHING on me. Especially not your moronic morality (or lack thereof).
But you have the right to impose your bigotry on everyone else.

Sweetheart, she won. I'm not going to quibble. She won. The cake baker won. The florist won.

You lose.
The internet person won a fraudulent case. There waas no customer. That decision cannot stand.

They can't. They don't respect themselves enough, therefore they can't respect others enough to let people have their own opinions. EVERYONE must obey.
You're wrong. Furthermore you're projecting on others what is done by the right.

Public accommodation may soon go the way of Affirmative Action. That is, let the free market decide. If there's a cretin out there who actually wants to hang a sign that says "whites only" in their store, fine. Let the free market, in the age of Yelp reviews, take care of the situation.

No, we aren't going back to that.

You realize this was a First Amendment case, and that's about speech.

Owning a restaurant and then "refusing to serve black people" (!) is not "speech".
Neither is a case whereby the customer was made up and the situation never occurred.

How long will it be before some business refuses service to black people because they say it's against the owner's religion?

How long before an employer gets to refuse to hire a woman because the business owner's religious belief is that a woman should be at home serving her husband and raising children?

And how many other laws will get to be ignored on the basis of a religious claim?
all-this-panic-and-no-invitation.gif

How long will it be before some business refuses service to black people because they say it's against the owner's religion?

How long before an employer gets to refuse to hire a woman because the business owner's religious belief is that a woman should be at home serving her husband and raising children?

And how many other laws will get to be ignored on the basis of a religious claim?
Public accommodation laws are different from hiring laws, and hiring in today’s world it is easy to discriminate, I see it all the time. I don’t know of any mainstream religions openly racist against blacks, do you? I myself wouldn’t work for a racist, homophobe, or a narrow minded ass, don’t know why anyone would.

Well, it's like this: The faggots wanted to push, and this is the pushback.

Motherfuckers, you cannot force people to condone your perversity.

Public accommodation laws are different from hiring laws, and hiring in today’s world it is easy to discriminate, I see it all the time. I don’t know of any mainstream religions openly racist against blacks, do you? I myself wouldn’t work for a racist, homophobe, or a narrow minded ass, don’t know why anyone would.
Uhh, White Southern Baptists, brah. Oh, there's black Southern Baptists, but they don't go to the white Southern Baptist church.

If I went, I went to the black one, because there's not nearly as much hypocrisy, and I used to take a friend there.

I never set foot in that white Southern Baptist church.

Last edited:
Uhh, White Southern Baptists, brah. Oh, there's black Southern Baptists, but they don't go to the white Southern Baptist church.

If I went, I went to the black one, because there's not nearly as much hypocrisy. And I used to take a friend there.
I’d never belong to a church that didn’t practice diversity, we are all from one man and one woman.

I’d never belong to a church that didn’t practice diversity, we are all from one man and one woman.
Them white Southern Baptists ..meh. I can't say anything good, so that's it.

I was welcomed at the black church. They were much more down-home, and the spirit of God was there.

I won't say it's like that everywhere, but that's exactly like it was in my neighborhood.

Last edited:
First Amendment.

Amendment I

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.

Sorry, but nothing about cakes, nothing about web pages and nothing about flowers.

Amendment I

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.

Sorry, but nothing about cakes, nothing about web pages and nothing about flowers.
The relevant part is "
or prohibiting the free exercise thereof"
"
I know you don't get it, commie turd, but that's OK. :itsok:

Trying to twist doesn't work on me, weaksauce. The freedom to do those things in accordance with your religion.

So then you agree that a Muslim deli owner should be able to refuse to serve infidels (aka white people) in accordance with his religion?

So then you agree that a Muslim deli owner should be able to refuse to serve infidels (aka white people) in accordance with his religion?
Sure, faggot. Let's see how that goes. :D

Tell ya what, I know some muslims that make killer roast beef sandwiches.

Forum List

Back