Now with the Colorado ruling saying that religion can override public accommodation laws

These "woke" LGBTQ+ people keep pushing society with their lunacy, they're going to find themselves back in their closets.

How long will it be before some business refuses service to black people because they say it's against the owner's religion?

How long before an employer gets to refuse to hire a woman because the business owner's religious belief is that a woman should be at home serving her husband and raising children?

And how many other laws will get to be ignored on the basis of a religious claim?
Some people hate freedom of association. Poor big govt retards :itsok:

How long will it be before some business refuses service to black people because they say it's against the owner's religion?

How long before an employer gets to refuse to hire a woman because the business owner's religious belief is that a woman should be at home serving her husband and raising children?

And how many other laws will get to be ignored on the basis of a religious claim?

It's against my religion to serve bigots so my business would have a sign that said no Christians allowed.

It's against my religion to serve bigots so my business would have a sign that said no Christians allowed.
Sounds good, I would just go to another store. I wouldn't want to support your business anyways. I'll go somewhere else.

So you admit you are a bigot. Cool
I'm against LGBTQA+ lunacy and perversion, which is a pattern of behavior and lifestyle. If you want to call that bigotry, that's fine. Stay away from our children...

image.jpg

FVGNHDaWQAILWao.jpg

boy.jpg.jpg

photo_2022-03-31_13-41-02.jpg

1377358904-copenhagen-gay-pride-parade-2013_2490923.jpg

pic_1_1.jpeg

Stay away from kids. That's what is going to destroy the LGBTQA+ pervos. Bringing kids into it. The worst decision you homos ever made.

Racial discrimination, segregation, and even slavery have often been justified religiously. Did you not know that?
In this day and age to even “ try” to defend your claim is based on ignorance. Show me where any religion has preached that. SLIGHTLY different then believing that marriage should be between a man and a woman

Cancel culture is just freedom of association.

When social media kicks off people they don’t like, it’s freedom of association. That has angered the right who demand that social media be punished for doing so.

But clearly social media companies have first amendment rights to refuse service to whoever they want.

Wanting to use the govt to punish people isnt limited govt is it?
It’s not, but conservatives still demand it and have passed some clearly unconstitutional laws to do so.

This includes Ron DeSantis who proclaims himself the leader of freedom in Florida. Turns out his fight against “wokism” is big government authoritarianism.

I'm against LGBTQA+ lunacy and perversion, which is a pattern of behavior and lifestyle. If you want to call that bigotry, that's fine. Stay away from our children...

Stay away from kids. That's what is going to destroy the LGBTQA+ pervos. Bringing kids into it. The worst decision you homos ever made.
Most gay people are not a danger to anyone's children but bigots don't know that.

I think it is hilarious. I can’t wait for the Right to begin howling at the Grocery Stores. They go to one line and can’t check out because the Catholic won’t ring up their Condoms. They go to another line and can’t check out because the Muslim won’t ring up their Ham. They go to another line and can’t check out because the Mormon won’t ring up their Coke.

The only person who will ring them up is the Atheist and they won’t go to him because that clerk is Gay.

Forum List

Back