NPR admits, Trump has been harder on Russia than any post-Cold War President !

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
This is an amazing admission for a leftist mouth piece.

Is Trump The Toughest Ever On Russia?

President Trump is in the process of inviting Russian President Vladimir Putin to come to Washington, D.C., this fall to continue the talks they started in Helsinki earlier this week.

It's another sign of Trump's efforts to build closer ties with Moscow, even though he insists his administration has taken a hard line toward Russia.

"There's never been a president as tough on Russia as I have been," Trump told reporters on Wednesday.

WORLD
Russia Says Agreements Were Discussed With Trump On Syria. The U.S. Is Silent

That might sound like hyperbole, but in this case, there's actually some basis for the president's boast.

"When you actually look at the substance of what this administration has done, not the rhetoric but the substance, this administration has been much tougher on Russia than any in the post-Cold War era," said Daniel Vajdich, senior fellow at the Atlantic Council.

upload_2018-7-20_11-48-36.jpeg

Sssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

This does NOT help the 'Witch Hunt' Narrative!

Trump has a terrible communication problem and by that I don't mean the MSM nor anything about misrepresentation of facts. I find some posters here presenting his political positions in a much more convincing way than Trump himself.

Trump has a terrible communication problem and by that I don't mean the MSM nor anything about misrepresentation of facts. I find some posters here presenting his political positions in a much more convincing way than Trump himself.

There's no doubt, he's been his own worse enemy at times.

However, in this case we have real substance, and it will be interesting to see how quick this story is swept under the rug by the lefts media.

President Trump is in the process of inviting Russian President Vladimir Putin to come to Washington, D.C., this fall to continue the talks they started in Helsinki earlier this week.

It's another sign of Trump's efforts to build closer ties with Moscow, even though he insists his administration has taken a hard line toward Russia.

"There's never been a president as tough on Russia as I have been," Trump told reporters on Wednesday.

WORLD
That might sound like hyperbole, but in this case, there's actually some basis for the president's boast.

"When you actually look at the substance of what this administration has done, not the rhetoric but the substance, this administration has been much tougher on Russia than any in the post-Cold War era," said Daniel Vajdich, senior fellow at the Atlantic Council.

NPR is not a leftist mouthpiece.

WORLD

:auiqs.jpg:

However, in this case we have real substance, and it will be interesting to see how quick this story is swept under the rug by the lefts media.

I heard it yesterday driving to my workout.

The funny thing is that next week when they report the truth again; it will be called a “leftist rag”—likely by you.

As for Trump…that is the problem with the lies and “hyperbole”…you can’t believe him because you know he’s a hopeless fibber.

I heard it yesterday driving to my workout.

The funny thing is that next week when they report the truth again; it will be called a “leftist rag”—likely by you.

As for Trump…that is the problem with the lies and “hyperbole”…you can’t believe him because you know he’s a hopeless fibber.

You heard it yesterday, and started a thread in order to get the truth out, right ?

WORLD

He is always thinking about NO. 1, himself.
Ukraine, Seeking U.S. Missiles, Halted Cooperation With Mueller Investigation

Sometimes you have to throw a dog a bone. Let the liberals have their foolish rhetoric.

This needs to be spread everywhere !
Spread exactly what?
** Let’s look at the “substance” ...
How has Trump been harder on Russia than previous POTUS’s?!

"Take military spending: Trump sought to add $1.4 billion for fiscal year 2018 to the European Deterrence Initiative — a military effort to deter Russian aggression that was initially known as the European Reassurance Initiative. That's a 41 percent increase from the last year of the Obama administration. The president also agreed to send lethal weapons to Ukraine — a step that Obama resisted. And Trump gave U.S. forces in Syria more leeway to engage with Russian troops."

Trump the toughest ever? Why that treasonous pig, he's only being tough on Russia to hide the fact that he's really the softest on them! Just another clever Putin ploy to throw America off. o_O

I can account for some reasons the appearance of Trump's so called toughness on Russia. First of all, he wants to keep the Congress Red, and must hold Putin Accountable or look weak. Trump and Putin are both Pols, and both understand the game that must be played to keep their power.

DD has no clue if Putin and Trump have an understanding to keep Trump in power; since Trump is a useful idiot, I suspect Putin will accept a theatrical Trump, at least until the November Election is decided.

Win or lose in November, we can expect Trump will continue to defend Putin out of one side of his mouth, and attack him out of the other side of his mouth.

What is there to sweep under the rug? The article itself counters your point:
The Washington Post reported Trump was irritated that the U.S. seemed to be taking stronger actions against Moscow than the Europeans were.
Trump can easily control what the media reports but is bungling badly. "There's never been a president as tough on Russia as I have been," Trump told reporters on Wednesday. Instead of putting himself on a pedestal I wish he's present what actions have been taken and let others compare it to his predecessors if they so wish. Look at that Washington Post reference, we need more of that and the more substance behind what his administration has done the better.

What is there to sweep under the rug? The article itself counters your point:
The Washington Post reported Trump was irritated that the U.S. seemed to be taking stronger actions against Moscow than the Europeans were.
Trump can easily control what the media reports but is bungling badly. "There's never been a president as tough on Russia as I have been," Trump told reporters on Wednesday. Instead of putting himself on a pedestal I wish he's present what actions have been taken and let others compare it to his predecessors if they so wish. Look at that Washington Post reference, we need more of that and the more substance behind what his administration has done the better.

Well first of all, the left wants us to believe that Trump is so soft on Russia, that if anything he's the softest during the post-CW. Turns out, Trump is far more tough than their boy Obama.

As for Trump being irritated with Europe, yes he is, he wants them to be tougher than they currently are.

WORLD

Yeah it pretty much is. Other than the McLaughlin Group....which has a mix of people.

Forum List

Back