NPR admits, Trump has been harder on Russia than any post-Cold War President !

This is an amazing admission for a leftist mouth piece.

Is Trump The Toughest Ever On Russia?

Trump the toughest ever? Why that treasonous pig, he's only being tough on Russia to hide the fact that he's really the softest on them! Just another clever Putin ploy to throw America off. o_O
Well until you opened your BIG mouth it was!

Trump the toughest ever? Why that treasonous pig, he's only being tough on Russia to hide the fact that he's really the softest on them! Just another clever Putin ploy to throw America off. o_O

Sorry, I couldn't help myself. Putin made me spill the beans. It's part of the Putin sympathy ploy to make him look the victim of capitalism. The funny thing is that the Left tries to make Trump out as the dumbest thing since screen doors for a submarine, then tries to claim he's Putin's hand puppet! If Putin wanted a hand puppet, can you think of an easier, softer target ever than Hillary? When she wasn't tripping and falling down a flight of stairs or coughing her head off, admitting she thought you wiped hard drives with a cloth, keeping 73,000 emails about yoga and her family on her government computer, needing six smartphones just to keep up yet didn't have a single classified document on ANY of them as Sec. of State, needing help and instructions just to get through a subway turnstile, she was out selling her own grandmother out for a dime. For a good pussy grab from Vlad alone, she would have given away all of America's defense secrets! (Assuming she already hasn't done so)

Yup Trump is tough on Russia - theres not a RW troll on the planet that will say any different ...

Obama expels 35 Russian diplomats in retaliation for US election hacking

where was Goldilocks ?

dont fuck with the POTUS you KGB bastard -

3179.jpg

HELL NO.

Last edited:

President Trump is in the process of inviting Russian President Vladimir Putin to come to Washington, D.C., this fall to continue the talks they started in Helsinki earlier this week.

It's another sign of Trump's efforts to build closer ties with Moscow, even though he insists his administration has taken a hard line toward Russia.

"There's never been a president as tough on Russia as I have been," Trump told reporters on Wednesday.

WORLD
Russia Says Agreements Were Discussed With Trump On Syria. The U.S. Is Silent
That might sound like hyperbole, but in this case, there's actually some basis for the president's boast.

"When you actually look at the substance of what this administration has done, not the rhetoric but the substance, this administration has been much tougher on Russia than any in the post-Cold War era," said Daniel Vajdich, senior fellow at the Atlantic Council.

NPR is not a leftist mouthpiece.

While I agree with you that they DO report the facts in their main news program, the rest of their shows have a decidedly left spin to them.

Sorry, I couldn't help myself. Putin made me spill the beans. It's part of the Putin sympathy ploy to make him look the victim of capitalism. The funny thing is that the Left tries to make Trump out as the dumbest thing since screen doors for a submarine, then tries to claim he's Putin's hand puppet! If Putin wanted a hand puppet, can you think of an easier, softer target ever than Hillary? When she wasn't tripping and falling down a flight of stairs or coughing her head off, admitting she thought you wiped hard drives with a cloth, keeping 73,000 emails about yoga and her family on her government computer, needing six smartphones just to keep up yet didn't have a single classified document on ANY of them as Sec. of State, needing help and instructions just to get through a subway turnstile, she was out selling her own grandmother out for a dime. For a good pussy grab from Vlad alone, she would have given away all of America's defense secrets! (Assuming she already hasn't done so)
One of the nice things about the dimocrats is their inability to ever learn from their mistakes. Trump for example is just the latest Republican president they’ve tried to paint as too dumb for the job. Reagan to them was just a stupid former B actor who thought he was a cowboy and railed about how Gorbachev was gonna eat the idiot alive and America along with him. It never changes and it’s as predictable as lefties breaking out the Oreos the instant any black conservative or Republican surfaces.

Regarding the Hildebeast’s missing yoga classes state secrets, my take on her cloth comments wasn’t that she thought you wiped hard drives with one. IMO she was feigning she didn’t know anything about wiping hard drives to destroy their contents, and knew damn well her idiotic cloth comment would help sell her innocence, unawareness of such technical stuff.

Did you really just claim that Trump was only being tough on Russia to hide the fact that he's soft on them? I'm curious...when you were typing that out...did it make ANY sense at all? God, I hope for your sake that was a bad attempt at sarcasm and I didn't get it!

Yup Trump is tough on Russia - theres not a RW troll on the planet that will say any different ...

Obama expels 35 Russian diplomats in retaliation for US election hacking

where was Goldilocks ?

dont fuck with the POTUS you KGB bastard -

3179.jpg

HELL NO.
Obama expelled them after Trump won the 2016 election, and in 18 months Trump has expelled more than Obama did in 8 years.
Trump staffers get the credit, NOT Trump.

Trump was reportedly furious that his administration was portrayed as tough on Russia after expelling diplomats from the US

News of Trump's disagreement with his administration over the number of Russian diplomats to be expelled from the US is not the first time that there has been a cabinet battle over Russia. Members of Trump's administration have looked to use the expulsions to push a more hawkish stance against Putin and Russia, but Trump reportedly remains unconvinced and has told advisers he favors a more cooperative approach toward the Russian government.

Did you really just claim that Trump was only being tough on Russia to hide the fact that he's soft on them? I'm curious...when you were typing that out...did it make ANY sense at all? God, I hope for your sake that was a bad attempt at sarcasm and I didn't get it!
See my reference above on how soft Trump wants to be with Russia.

Is there a way to remove senators who have allegiance to Israel? In contrast to Russia, a White person cannot get citizenship in Israel, yet their representatives occupy so much of the political, academic and hollywood (and fake news MSM) establishment in the USA and The West. How did that happen?

NPR admitted nothing of the sort.

A senior member of The Atlantic Council was arguing on behalf of Trump, not NPR.

Daniel Vajdich, senior fellow at the Atlantic Council.

Our ruling
Trump said, "I have been much tougher on Russia than Obama, just look at the facts. Total Fake News!"

There’s broad agreement that on election meddling, Obama’s actions — while arguably insufficient to the threat at hand — were stronger than Trump’s. On a broader geopolitical level, there has been a significant degree of consistency between the Obama and Trump administrations in actual U.S. policy, and even a few examples where Trump has gone further than Obama did. That said, Trump’s own record of Russia- and Putin-friendly comments have sent contrary messages about U.S. policy toward Russia.

We rate Trump’s statement Mostly False.

https://www.politifact.com/truth-o-...nald-trump-been-much-tougher-russia-barack-o/

See my reference above on how soft Trump wants to be with Russia.

Ah, so Trump "wants to be" soft on Russia but hasn't had the chance yet? You know this how? What you're actually saying is that Trump has been harder on Russian than Obama was but you have a narrative that he's a Russian puppet that you're sticking to no matter what reality is? Noted...

Our ruling
Trump said, "I have been much tougher on Russia than Obama, just look at the facts. Total Fake News!"

There’s broad agreement that on election meddling, Obama’s actions — while arguably insufficient to the threat at hand — were stronger than Trump’s. On a broader geopolitical level, there has been a significant degree of consistency between the Obama and Trump administrations in actual U.S. policy, and even a few examples where Trump has gone further than Obama did. That said, Trump’s own record of Russia- and Putin-friendly comments have sent contrary messages about U.S. policy toward Russia.

Comparing Trump and Obama's 'tough' actions on Russia

When Politifact gives Trump a "Mostly False" ratings it's akin to an unbiased site giving him a "Completely True" rating! Continue to amuse, Seawytch!

Our ruling

Comparing Trump and Obama's 'tough' actions on Russia

When Politifact gives Trump a "Mostly False" ratings it's akin to an unbiased site giving him a "Completely True" rating! Continue to amuse, Seawytch!

They weren’t alone. He got three Pinocchios.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/new...t-hes-been-much-tougher-on-russia-than-obama/

Forum List

Back