NPR radio guest - The Nordstream pipeline was likely blown up by a pro Ukrainian group.

FranklinRoosevelt_FTW

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
May 12, 2022
This was very interesting because NPR is a very much liberal democratic platform. It Used to be in the middle of the ground but it is very much now pro Democrat one could say

This information came out just about 20 minutes ago on NPR radio if anyone else was listening.

The idea is that the pro Ukrainian group blew up the pipeline to basically keep the money flowing to Ukraine. And that before this Russia could negotiate a lot easier with the European countries because they were providing them so much gas and resources through the pipeline.

To the people with a pro Ukrainian flag in their avatar.

Why don’t you put a Palestinian flag in your avatar. Do you stand in solidarity with the children of the Gaza Strip with these beautiful Christians and Muslims of Palestine?

Why don’t you put a picture of a starving child in Africa in your avatar and tell us where we can donate to a charity? Why don’t you go ahead and put up a flag of Yemen in your avatar because they have had huge problems with warfare. How about you go ahead and put up a flag of Syria in your avatar for the hell they’re going through right now.

I totally understand any Ukrainian who supports Ukraine. I totally understand any Easter Ukrainian that supports Russia. I totally understand any Russian that supports Russia. ….get it I’m an American I support America. Why are there people on this board not from Ukraine supporting Ukraine?

This was very interesting because NPR is a very much liberal democratic platform. It Used to be in the middle of the ground but it is very much now pro Democrat one could say

This information came out just about 20 minutes ago on NPR radio if anyone else was listening.

The idea is that the pro Ukrainian group blew up the pipeline to basically keep the money flowing to Ukraine. And that before this Russia could negotiate a lot easier with the European countries because they were providing them so much gas and resources through the pipeline.

Good for them.

Why don’t you put a Palestinian flag in your avatar. Do you stand in solidarity with the children of the Gaza Strip with these beautiful Christians and Muslims of Palestine?

Why don’t you put a picture of a starving child in Africa in your avatar and tell us where we can donate to a charity? Why don’t you go ahead and put up a flag of Yemen in your avatar because they have had huge problems with warfare. How about you go ahead and put up a flag of Syria in your avatar for the hell they’re going through right now.

I totally understand any Ukrainian who supports Ukraine. I totally understand any Easter Ukrainian that supports Russia. I totally understand any Russian that supports Russia. ….get it I’m an American I support America. Why are there people on this board not from Ukraine supporting Ukraine?

Because we enjoy watching Putin lose.
You'd know that if you ever got off the St. Petersburg Troll Farm.

No way Ukraine had the capability to pull that off.

By the way I know a lot of us are wondering where all of the environmental is on this. This was an environmental disaster one of the worst ones in years. Where are all of the people who are all pro LGBT pro BLM pro environment. Where are they.

Is Greta Thunberg up in arms about this situation because she really should be this is the greatest environmental issue in years.

yes the democratic party is a pro ukraine group and their leader joe biden had the pipeline blown up,,,

So what? Did they use a their super secret Ukrainian submarine fleet to do this dastardly deed against a sleazy dictatorship that has invaded and murdered many of its citizens? Shocking! How dare these warmongers refuse to knuckle under to invasions and mass murders by Russians!

So what? Did they use a their super secret Ukrainian submarine fleet to do this dastardly deed against a sleazy dictatorship that has invaded and murdered many of its citizens? Shocking! How dare these warmongers refuse to knuckle under to invasions and mass murders by Russians!
It was on NPR radio brother. That’s really all I can say they have the details and all they are doing of course like anyone else’s Monday morning quarterbacking it.

By the way I know a lot of us are wondering where all of the environmental is on this. This was an environmental disaster one of the worst ones in years. Where are all of the people who are all pro LGBT pro BLM pro environment. Where are they.

Realizing shit happens in war.

Brandon all but said we were going to do it if Putin invaded. Then, Putin did invade the Ukraine. Then, the pipeline did get attacked.

Now, suddenly, it was the Ukrainians.

I suppose both alternatives could be true.

Didn't Russia just shut down their supply so not to waste it?

UkeChart.jpg

No way Ukraine had the capability to pull that off.
yes the democratic party is a pro ukraine group and their leader joe biden had the pipeline blown up,,,
---------------------------------------------------------------

Hasn't it been speculated that it was a 'false flag' op by the Russians themselves and then introduced propaganda that it was the U.S. who did it? An attempt on their part to engender hostility in Europe towards the US and fracture the pro-Ukraine alliance?

I dunno.
But then, I don't know much about the Baltic. Or explosive. Or Russians.
But .......

---------------------------------------------------------------

Hasn't it been speculated that it was a 'false flag' op by the Russians themselves and then introduced propaganda that it was the U.S. who did it? An attempt on their part to engender hostility in Europe towards the US and fracture the pro-Ukraine alliance?

I dunno.
But then, I don't know much about the Baltic. Or explosive. Or Russians.
But .......
theres also been evidence provided that it was biden and not russia or ukraine,,,

I will take evidence over speculation anyday of the week,,,

Forum List

Back