NRA Robocalls In Newtown Spark Outrage

Can you provide those links? Because, my inclination would be to think that is not true. So, if you have some valid links and information that proves that, it would be very interesting to see them.

Are you too stupid too use google?

https://www.google.com/#hl=en&sclie...98,d.eWU&fp=897ba9997041d6f1&biw=1440&bih=799

Another unproved rude insult by the right wing. How it works in debate is that when one makes a knowledge claim, he is supposed to provide the evidence to back it up. Did you go to school? Did you ever write an argumentative paper? Did you learn that you need to provide evidence for knowledge claims? If you make a claim, and don't provide support for it, it is not my obligation to go searching for that evidence. It is your obligation to provide it. The insult you directed at me really belongs to you, so you keep it.

I don't give a fuck if you think it's rude I gave you more respect that I do most gun grabbing nutters. If you have too ask for links then you too god damn stupid to be any respect.
I said all of the links meaning I googled something you should have done.
DUMB ASS.

Another unproved rude insult by the right wing. How it works in debate is that when one makes a knowledge claim, he is supposed to provide the evidence to back it up. Did you go to school? Did you ever write an argumentative paper? Did you learn that you need to provide evidence for knowledge claims? If you make a claim, and don't provide support for it, it is not my obligation to go searching for that evidence. It is your obligation to provide it. The insult you directed at me really belongs to you, so you keep it.

I don't give a fuck if you think it's rude I gave you more respect that I do most gun grabbing nutters. If you have too ask for links then you too god damn stupid to be any respect.
DUMB ASS.

"Gun grabbing nutters". Ya gotta love it. :eusa_whistle:

DUMB ASS.

As I said, if you make a claim of fact, it is your obligation to provide the evidence to back it up; it is not anyone else's obligation to go searching for evidence to support YOUR facts. And again, your insults belong to you, you deserve them, and you keep them.

Strangely enough.. Requests for gun permits have soared in Newtown since the shooting..

Newtown sees jump in gun permit applications

Applications for gun permits have jumped in Newtown since the Sandy Hook Elementary School massacre, which sparked a renewed debate about stricter gun control laws and a surge in gun sales around the country due to worries about new limits.

Newtown in recent years has issued about 130 gun permits annually. Police say the town received 79 permit applications in the three months since the Dec. 14 massacre, well over double the normal pace.

"A good percentage of people are making it clear they think their rights are going to be taken away," said Robert Berkins, records manager for Newtown police.

The increase in applications in Newtown came as firearms sales surged around the country driven by Washington's new focus on gun control.

So I have a feeling that those were "offended" and getting the press attention from the like minded press are just slightly out-numbered to say the least.

Enough Said. :clap2:

Please show me a post by anyone who says all guns should be banned.

oh he wont come out and say that....he is too chicken shit......he hints at it......and if your wondering about my reasons for saying this.....i have asked him more than once about what he posts......he wont give me a straight answer,he just does this...:eusa_angel:.....so fuck him....he is anti-gun and until he has enough balls to have a conversation about this......he will be categorized that way by me until he does.... and he has stated more than once that the 2nd Amendment does not say the individual can own guns......now what is YOUR definition of "gun-nut?".....

Anyone who thinks they need more than 10 rounds of rapid fire to get the job done. Anyone who thinks that "cop killer" bullets should be sold to the public. Anyone who says that background checks are against the Constitution. Anyone who thinks people should be allowed to carry guns on airplanes. Anyone who thinks that the Constitution gives everyone an unfettered right to carry guns anywhere and anytime they want. Anyone who was not appalled to hear the NRA say about Bush's election, "we'll have . . . a president where we work out of their office."

I own multiple guns. I hunt, skin, cook and eat what I kill. I own a nice Taurus Judge that I use for home protection and target practice. And when they pass a CC law in Illinois I'll probably apply for one.

But I also agree with strict gun control. There has to be limits to who can carry, what they can own and carry and where they can carry.
thanx for your answer......i think gun nuts are on both sides of the argument.....the pro gun rights people who are going overboard with what they perceive as threats to the 2nd Amendment that haven't happened and probably wont happen.... and then the anti gun rights people who are more concerned about the guy down the street who owns guns and will probably never shoot anyone then the gang bangers who will shoot someone.....those jerks (the Gang bangers) are the REAL "gun-nuts" in society....

DUMB ASS.

As I said, if you make a claim of fact, it is your obligation to provide the evidence to back it up; it is not anyone else's obligation to go searching for evidence to support YOUR facts. And again, your insults belong to you, you deserve them, and you keep them.
Look dumb ass when I said all the links meant their was too many too post don't get fucking butt hurt if I point out how god damn stupid you are for not googling.

oh he wont come out and say that....he is too chicken shit......he hints at it......and if your wondering about my reasons for saying this.....i have asked him more than once about what he posts......he wont give me a straight answer,he just does this...:eusa_angel:.....so fuck him....he is anti-gun and until he has enough balls to have a conversation about this......he will be categorized that way by me until he does.... and he has stated more than once that the 2nd Amendment does not say the individual can own guns......now what is YOUR definition of "gun-nut?".....

Anyone who thinks they need more than 10 rounds of rapid fire to get the job done. Anyone who thinks that "cop killer" bullets should be sold to the public. Anyone who says that background checks are against the Constitution. Anyone who thinks people should be allowed to carry guns on airplanes. Anyone who thinks that the Constitution gives everyone an unfettered right to carry guns anywhere and anytime they want. Anyone who was not appalled to hear the NRA say about Bush's election, "we'll have . . . a president where we work out of their office."

I own multiple guns. I hunt, skin, cook and eat what I kill. I own a nice Taurus Judge that I use for home protection and target practice. And when they pass a CC law in Illinois I'll probably apply for one.

But I also agree with strict gun control. There has to be limits to who can carry, what they can own and carry and where they can carry.

Why do I want more than 10 rounds in a magazine?

So I don't have to reload as often.

I don't have to have a reason you like any more than you have to have a reason for your car, your computer, your golf clubs that I like.

As far as "Cop Killer" bullets go, .......
That term was invented by the media to describe bullets were are coated to help protect barrels and as a side affect it added penetration value through metal and glass, something many police forces wanted and were asking for because the bullets didn't skip off of them.

True "Cop Killer" bullets, which are correctly described as "armour piercing" don't rely on the coating, but on the core material of the bullet ( hardened steel, tungsten, or tungsten carbide ) which makes them much more expensive than regular lead bullets but that fact is lost in all of the lies and distortions by people like Feinstein, Schumer, and NBC and the rest of the media.

Just as an aside, you are aware that hollow points, also known as "Dum Dum" bullets are illegal in California because they cause too much damage inside the body? The media and gun grabbers made such an issue of the exit wound, when there was one, being so large that they convinced the legislature there ban them. Even though they are the safest round to be used for home protection because they have such a low penetration value.

Remember the infamous "Black Talon" hollow point? A bullet banned because it was scary looking and blamed for doing more damage than what it actually did. But, as usual, the gun grabbers and media didn't care about the facts and made up their own.

I don't have to have a reason you like any more than you have to have a reason for your car, your computer, your golf clubs that I like.

That term was invented by the media to describe bullets were are coated to help protect barrels and as a side affect it added penetration value through metal and glass, something many police forces wanted and were asking for because the bullets didn't skip off of them.

True "Cop Killer" bullets, which are correctly described as "armour piercing" don't rely on the coating, but on the core material of the bullet ( hardened steel, tungsten, or tungsten carbide ) which makes them much more expensive than regular lead bullets but that fact is lost in all of the lies and distortions by people like Feinstein, Schumer, and NBC and the rest of the media.

Just as an aside, you are aware that hollow points, also known as "Dum Dum" bullets are illegal in California because they cause too much damage inside the body? The media and gun grabbers made such an issue of the exit wound, when there was one, being so large that they convinced the legislature there ban them. Even though they are the safest round to be used for home protection because they have such a low penetration value.

Remember the infamous "Black Talon" hollow point? A bullet banned because it was scary looking and blamed for doing more damage than what it actually did. But, as usual, the gun grabbers and media didn't care about the facts and made up their own.

"Gun grabbers".....ya gotta love it. :eusa_whistle:

And if you can't get the job done in 10 rounds you must be one hell of a piss poor shot and the most likely candidate to kill innocent people if you were in an actual gun battle. (if I were you I'd get the hell out of the way if you can't hit what you're aiming at after 10 shots!!)

thanx for your answer......i think gun nuts are on both sides of the argument.....the pro gun rights people who are going overboard with what they perceive as threats to the 2nd Amendment that haven't happened and probably wont happen.... and then the anti gun rights people who are more concerned about the guy down the street who owns guns and will probably never shoot anyone then the gang bangers who will shoot someone.....those jerks (the Gang bangers) are the REAL "gun-nuts" in society....

Can't disagree with anything you said in this post.

Doesn't the despicable insensitivity of this bother anyone? Imagine being one of the victim's parents and receive such a call from the NRA.

What bothers me is that people like you are trying to infringe on my rights because you are bothered by the scary looking gun.

And what bothers me is that people like you are so scared of their own shadow that they have live their lives in fear and carry a gun everywhere they go. Because you and I both know that there is only one reason to carry a gun. Fear.

And another thing that bothers me is that people like you thinks there should be no limits on the 2nd Amendment whatsoever and actually favor putting guns in the hands of convicted murderers, rapists, child molestors and armed robbers by doing away with background checks.

why do you think the police and military are cowards?

"Gun grabbers".....ya gotta love it. :eusa_whistle:

And if you can't get the job done in 10 rounds you must be one hell of a piss poor shot and the most likely candidate to kill innocent people if you were in an actual gun battle. (if I were you I'd get the hell out of the way if you can't hit what you're aiming at after 10 shots!!)

You'd fit right in with the book burners.. "You really don't need that book now do you?"

As far as not being able to get it "done" in 10 rounds or less.. Ask you local cop why most have at least 40 rounds with them Or more.

Glock 17, 17+1, plus two spare mags, that would be an additional 34.. that 52 rounds a cop carries with them. Hmm.. maybe we should disarm the police because they are such lousy shots that they have to carry so many bullets with them.

The following reminds me of the movie, Red Dawn...

During a roundtable discussion on Friday, Fox News’ Lou Dobbs agreed with a network contributor who argued that Americans need to access military-style assault weapons to protect themselves from an Iranian invasion.

Fox: Americans Need Assault Weapons To Protect Themselves From An Iranian Invasion, Al Qaeda

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=JE8LHmIcQZY]Lou Dobbs on assault weapons - YouTube[/ame]

Doesn't the despicable insensitivity of this bother anyone? Imagine being one of the victim's parents and receive such a call from the NRA.

Which is why the NRA is nothing more than a nuthouse worshiped by a bunch of nuts. If it was MY child that was murdered and MY wife that was being harrassed like that by the NRA they just might need those guns. And I would be un-armed.

Gun nuts ain't nothing but a bunch of dickless, scared, wet pant girls hiding behind a firearm because they're too afraid to fight like men.

God made men, but Sam Colt made them equal. Brawn no longer won the day. Is that what pisses you off, you dickless, scared, wet pant girlie? You afraid your armed neighbor might off your ass?

What bothers me is that people like you are trying to infringe on my rights because you are bothered by the scary looking gun.

And what bothers me is that people like you are so scared of their own shadow that they have live their lives in fear and carry a gun everywhere they go. Because you and I both know that there is only one reason to carry a gun. Fear.

And another thing that bothers me is that people like you thinks there should be no limits on the 2nd Amendment whatsoever and actually favor putting guns in the hands of convicted murderers, rapists, child molestors and armed robbers by doing away with background checks.

It that the reason that the cops carry guns? Are they in fear? Or, are you just a well of total BS?

Background checks do not prevent any convicted murderer, rapist, child molestor, or armed robber, from getting a gun. The ckecks just make it a little more diffcult, and much more expensive. Anyone, with two, or more, still functioning brain cells should know that.

Why would you want to carry a gun? You have said that only dickless, scared, wet pant girls, need to carry a gun. Are you one?

Now there you go putting words in my mouth. I never called anyone a "coward". One can be scared without being a coward. I'll bet the soldiers storming Normandy Beach were scared shitless but they were no cowards. Unless YOU think they were?

Now there you go putting words in my mouth. I never called anyone a "coward". One can be scared without being a coward. I'll bet the soldiers storming Normandy Beach were scared shitless but they were no cowards. Unless YOU think they were?

How does that crow taste??

Why would you want to carry a gun? You have said that only dickless, scared, wet pant girls, need to carry a gun. Are you one?

Because they make such a big point of carrying one everywhere they go. Yes, I'll apply for a permit but I may or may not ever carry one in public. Who knows? I'm in my 50's and have yet to ever be in a situation where I couldn't handle myself with my fists.

How does your kotex taste? It's just you calling our military cowards because you don't know the difference. There's a BIG difference between carrying one to Church and one to battle, dumbfuck.

How does your kotex taste? It's just you calling our military cowards because you don't know the difference. There's a BIG difference between carrying one to Church and one to battle, dumbfuck.

No he didn't call the military cowards.

Forum List

Back