NRA School Shield: Why should the NRA be the voice of how schools are protected?

[

Yeah, you Progressives are BIG fans of State-sanctioned murder, I know.

The man was given ample oppurtunity to surrender... but he knows what they do to child molestors in the big house, so he picked suicide. That the stupid sheep went along with him was kind of sad, but pretty much Darwinian.

[

The man was given ample oppurtunity to surrender... but he knows what they do to child molestors in the big house, so he picked suicide. That the stupid sheep went along with him was kind of sad, but pretty much Darwinian.

You listen to Janet Reno? You should get out more, Joe, and learn what REALLY happened in Waco...

[

too bad those 18 children in the house didn't get to vote on it..

but we know you all CARE more about the children and that is the reason we should have our guns taken away

Numbers of guns in the country keeps going up.

Number of deaths by gun keep going up.

Yes sir ree guns are working real well for us.

Steph tell me again how many kid deaths by gun and suicides by gun will happen.....today?

And how many crimes were stopped last night by homeowners with guns. (I never can find that info).
ANd it should be easy. According to gun nuts, at least a million crimes were stopped by private gun owners, this past year. 1 million divided by 365 days equals 2739 crimes a day stopped.

Should be easy to find at least several examples. Each and every day. But you can't. Why is that?

Tell that to the 12 year old girl who shot a home invader that she doesn't have the right to defend herself.

Oklahoma Girl Shoots Home Intruder: 12-Year-Old Uses Family's Gun To Protect Self, Home

Any of these children too.

Henderson teen tells 911 dispatcher: 'I just shot the man' :: WRAL.com

Phoenix boy, 14, shoots armed intruder while watching three younger siblings | Fox News

Employee kills armed robbery suspect.
Employee Shoots, Kills Armed Greenville County Robbery Suspect, Second Man Arrested | WSPA

Employee shoots suspected robber at Eastern and Serene

Paterson bodega worker who shot alleged robber had legal gun, cops say - NorthJersey.com

North Miami Pawn Shop Employee Shoots at Would-Be Robber: Police | NBC 6 South Florida

A mother shot an intruder to save her baby. No charges filed against her either.

No Charges For Oklahoma Mom Sarah McKinley, Who Shot Intruder To Protect Baby

Liberals would just rather these citizens died. Then they can feel sorry for the families of survivors. They can also give a little heart blood for the criminals who were so misunderstood.

[

You listen to Janet Reno? You should get out more, Joe, and learn what REALLY happened in Waco...

I have....

You've had three investigations into Waco, and they all came to the same conclusion. Mass suicide.

One of these was conducted by Republican Senator John Danforth.

Not that it's a bad thing, really. A few less religous whacks always makes america a happier place.

[

but we know you all CARE more about the children and that is the reason we should have our guns taken away

Again, those children never would have been in any danger had Koresh-

1) Complied with a legally served warrent, instead of conducting a shootout with the ATF.
2) Refused for 56 days to surrender to authorities when given ample oppurtunity to do so.
3) Instructed his brainwashed followers to set the buidling on fire when the FBI stormed it.

Now that said, I think the FBI should have just waited him out. They'd have run out of food and water, eventually.

1) Complied with a legally served warrent, instead of conducting a shootout with the ATF.
2) Refused for 56 days to surrender to authorities when given ample oppurtunity to do so.
3) Instructed his brainwashed followers to set the buidling on fire when the FBI stormed it.

Now that said, I think the FBI should have just waited him out. They'd have run out of food and water, eventually.

EXACTLY, BUT THEY DIDN'T and it was done under CLINTON
now you see why people don't want to give up their rights to own a gun

Last edited:

EXACTLY, BUT THEY DIDN'T and it was done under CLINTON
now you see why people don't want to give up their rights to own a gun

I think it was a poor judgement call. But it wasn't like any option didn't have its perils.

These were crazy people who were letting a psycho rape their kids. They might well have committed mass suicide when the food ran out.

Point was, Koresh is the one who chose to escalate it, and no one is to blame for those deaths but him and the people dumb enough to follow him.

Your #3 tells me you don't know SHIT about what happened, Joe. You just ASSume that the government stooges are telling you the truth, when the hours of video show something entirely different.

A good place to start your education would be the FLIR video that shows the Feds and their tanks attacking the building, filling it with highly flammable gas and watching it burn to the ground.

But then again, you'd rather not believe your own eyes, it's 'an inconvenient truth'.

ETA: Try this first...
http://www.hardylaw.net/flir.html

Last edited:
Your #3 tells me you don't know SHIT about what happened, Joe. You just ASSume that the government stooges are telling you the truth, when the hours of video show something entirely different.

A good place to start your education would be the FLIR video that shows the Feds and their tanks attacking the building, filling it with highly flammable gas and watching it burn to the ground.

But then again, you'd rather not believe your own eyes, it's 'an inconvenient truth'.

Guy, once again, until about five years ago, used to be as right wing as you are.

And, yes, I know all about the FLIR and every other whackadoo conpsiracy theory.

the problem with whackadoo conpsiracy theories- Waco, 9/11, UFO, the JFK assassination - is that no amount of evidence ever convinces true believers.

You either have to believe the FBI agents were horrible monsters or Koresh and his followers were.

I think it's more likely the latter, given Koresh was a religious nut who molested children, stockpiled guns and believed the world was coming to an end in 2000.

Guy, once again, until about five years ago, used to be as right wing as you are.

And, yes, I know all about the FLIR and every other whackadoo conpsiracy theory.

the problem with whackadoo conpsiracy theories- Waco, 9/11, UFO, the JFK assassination - is that no amount of evidence ever convinces true believers.

You either have to believe the FBI agents were horrible monsters or Koresh and his followers were.

I think it's more likely the latter, given Koresh was a religious nut who molested children, stockpiled guns and believed the world was coming to an end in 2000.

You ever watched the tapes, Joe? The ones that start at 6AM?

Do you not believe your lying eyes, Joe?

Yeah, I have. They don't prove much of anything to me.

The fire that consumed the building didn't start until 11 AM.

I don't defend the FBI, their plan was reckless and stupid.

But the surviving davidians themselves admitted "Suicide drills" were part of their life.

Yeah, I have. They don't prove much of anything to me.

The fire that consumed the building didn't start until 11 AM.

I don't defend the FBI, their plan was reckless and stupid.

But the surviving davidians themselves admitted "Suicide drills" were part of their life.

The FBI started pumping highly flammable gas into the buildings at 6AM, and didn't stop until the fires started 5 hours later, when the FBI fired incendiary rounds into the gas-filled buildings.
And you wonder how they went up in flames so quickly?

Also, I can find no record of any Davidian claiming 'suicide drills'.

Got a link?

The FBI started pumping highly flammable gas into the buildings at 6AM, and didn't stop until the fires started 5 hours later, when the FBI fired incendiary rounds into the gas-filled buildings.

Got a link?

Why do you keep making the Davidians into heroes.

They were creepy ass cultists and honestly, good riddance.

The flames went up so quickly because fires were started by the Davidians in three separate parts of the building.

Report to the Deputy Attorney General on the Events at Waco, Texas: Attitudes of Koresh and others in the Compound

Several former compound residents and relatives of current compound residents spoke of the Davidians' devotion to Koresh and their desire to kill or die for him. one former resident who left during the standoff told investigators that on March 2 Koresh intended to leave the compound with his followers and commit mass suicide, until Koresh changed his mind when God told him "to wait." Another former resident stated she had heard the members speak numerous times about suicide. Former Koresh "wife" Dana Okimoto said that if Koresh were to die before his followers, everyone inside the compound would kill themselves.

On March 5, 1993, released child Joan Vaega had a note pinned to her clothes stating that her mother (Marguerita Vaega) would be dead by the time other relatives had read the note. Former compound residents now living in Australia reported that Koresh planned mass suicide. Dr. Bruce Perry, who interviewed the released Davidian children, reported that the Davidians had apparently reached some group consensus about a final end to the confrontation. Finally, "cult expert" Kelli Waxman warned in early March that Koresh probably had suicide plans.

Got a link?

Why do you keep making the Davidians into heroes.

They were creepy ass cultists and honestly, good riddance.

The flames went up so quickly because fires were started by the Davidians in three separate parts of the building.

Report to the Deputy Attorney General on the Events at Waco, Texas: Attitudes of Koresh and others in the Compound

Several former compound residents and relatives of current compound residents spoke of the Davidians' devotion to Koresh and their desire to kill or die for him. one former resident who left during the standoff told investigators that on March 2 Koresh intended to leave the compound with his followers and commit mass suicide, until Koresh changed his mind when God told him "to wait." Another former resident stated she had heard the members speak numerous times about suicide. Former Koresh "wife" Dana Okimoto said that if Koresh were to die before his followers, everyone inside the compound would kill themselves.

On March 5, 1993, released child Joan Vaega had a note pinned to her clothes stating that her mother (Marguerita Vaega) would be dead by the time other relatives had read the note. Former compound residents now living in Australia reported that Koresh planned mass suicide. Dr. Bruce Perry, who interviewed the released Davidian children, reported that the Davidians had apparently reached some group consensus about a final end to the confrontation. Finally, "cult expert" Kelli Waxman warned in early March that Koresh probably had suicide plans.

None of that backs up your claim of 'suicide drills', Sparky...

You mean other than all the statements by Davidians that they would.

Now, I frankly would be happy if more religous whacks would follow their fine example. Just don't take the kids with you to the Rapture....

If more guns were what would keep us safe then we should already be the safest country in the world

crimebrady.jpg

3184367037_9ab59fe506.jpg

Forum List

Back