NRA’s Wayne LaPierre challenges President Obama to gun debate: ‘I’ll meet you for a one-on-one’

This will be so good and interesting.
Liarpierre doesn't stand a chance.
Barry, is a sorry sack of shit that has absolutely zero understanding of the Second Amendment. Anyway, without a Teleprompter he can't even function in any room. The Teleprompter Is how his puppet masters tell him what to say.
But, he is one hell of a gun salesman... Lol

Buy more guns and ammo.

Obama already won that debate. He has 90% support for expanding background checks.
...except almost 100% don't understand what "expanded background checks" The ones that do are just ass sucking obama lemmings...
Lol

We shall see ho "liarpierre" does when he has to have some real questions asked of him.
"liarpierre" know constitutional law?
Is that your asinine statement.

Barry, is a sorry sack of shit that has absolutely zero understanding of the Second Amendment. Anyway, without a Teleprompter he can't even function in any room. The Teleprompter Is how his puppet masters tell him what to say.
But, he is one hell of a gun salesman... Lol

Buy more guns and ammo.

Wrong redneck.
The nra fucks were invited to the town hall and they begged out.
Good luck backing "liarpierre"

Hear anyone lauding the Presidents Gun Town Hall?

Obama would get his ass handed to him.

Luckily for you, Obama isn't dumb enough to take this challenge.

Wrong redneck.

Then I'm sure Obama will take this challenge.

When he doesn't, it will prove that he is scared shitless.

That's where you come in...you can be his surrogate turd.

Hell, your hero "liarlapierre" wouldn't shit you, your his favorite turd. Redneck idiot.

Wrong redneck.

Then I'm sure Obama will take this challenge.

When he doesn't, it will prove that he is scared shitless.

That's where you come in...you can be his surrogate turd.

Hell, your hero "liarlapierre" wouldn't shit you, your his favorite turd. Redneck idiot.

That was the best you could come up with?

I didn't realize that you were 12...my mistake...I though I was dealing with someone with fully developed brain.

Disappointing.

And just so you understand the rule...it's "you're", a contraction of "you" and "are"..."your" means relating or belonging to you.

You'll learn these things from your teacher in upcoming English lessons...but I try to help further a child's education wherever I can.

-------------------------------------------

Obama just had a lackluster executive action...panned by all, and then a terrible town hall.

I didn't watch it until it was totally ignored by both the media and posters here. You should see it. Obama wiggling and dodging and deflecting. The only thing that saved him is applause for his ridiculous statements ducking questions that he couldn't or wouldn't answer.

At an NRA debate, one on one with no audience, his defeat would be total. He gets that as well as I do.

There is no way in hell he agree to this.

----------------------------

That was for the adults...this is for you...a question I hope even with your substandard intelligence you will be able to comprehend adequately...I'll use small words.

If Obama has the juice, has the facts and has the ability to defeat La Pierre, and by extension, the NRA in a one on one debate...would it not be in his interest, and the interest of gun controllers like you, for him to ACCEPT this challenge?

Last edited:
The Big Quack claimed he could get gun checks legislated by getting the NRA and congress in the same room, so shouldn't the Big Quack taking on Wayne the Pain?

Wrong but we all knew what a fool you are.
I had to dumb it down so low for the hillbilly hick you are.
The stupidity level of your imbecilic brain and thinking doesn't allow you to understand anything above your
back woods ozark stupidity.
I know some of the words I used this time won't make any sense to you so you will have to get someone smarter than you interpret the meanings.
tumblr_m6exgcq7vT1rziwwco1_250.gif

That was the best you could come up with?

I didn't realize that you were 12...my mistake...I though I was dealing with someone with fully developed brain.

Disappointing.

And just so you understand the rule...it's "you're", a contraction of "you" and "are"..."your" means relating or belonging to you.

You'll learn these things from your teacher in upcoming English lessons...but I try to help further a child's education wherever I can.

-------------------------------------------

Obama just had a lackluster executive action...panned by all, and then a terrible town hall.

I didn't watch it until it was totally ignored by both the media and posters here. You should see it. Obama wiggling and dodging and deflecting. The only thing that saved him is applause for his ridiculous statements ducking questions that he couldn't or wouldn't answer.

At an NRA debate, one on one with no audience, his defeat would be total. He gets that as well as I do.

There is no way in hell he agree to this.

----------------------------

That was for the adults...this is for you...a question I hope even with your substandard intelligence you will be able to comprehend adequately...I'll use small words.

If Obama has the juice, has the facts and has the ability to defeat La Pierre, and by extension, the NRA in a one on one debate...would it not be in his interest, and the interest of gun controllers like you, for him to ACCEPT this challenge?

Hey, Sheriff Obama. I'ma calling you out for a duel. At high noon. In front of the saloon. And if'n you don't, I'ma gonna call you chicken! Yeeeeeehaawwwww!

154hpgy.jpg

Wrong redneck.

Sure they were invited and told they would be allowed to ask 1 prescreened question. Aren't town halls supposed to be unrehearsed and spontaneous? Just like all most all regressive events, that one was scripted.

That has no proof.

Wrong redneck.

Sure they were invited and told they would be allowed to ask 1 prescreened question. Aren't town halls supposed to be unrehearsed and spontaneous? Just like all most all regressive events, that one was scripted.

Now, look here, Wayne. You don't want to be challenging me to no duel. I'm not going to say I'm a crack shot, but I've killed me a lot of skeets up at Camp David.

118f915.jpg

All right, Mr. President. Here's the strategy. The man who occupies the high ground has the advantage. So we've piled up all those dead kids from Sandy Hook into a big mound. Now you climb on up there and you are sure to win this duel.

295zqer.jpg

11tl648.jpg

(*belch*) You want my opinion? I think we all know who would win that debate...

Forum List

Back