🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

NSA broke privacy rules thousands of times per year, audit finds

just stating the obvious......
grabing%20fruit.gif

ok, so you're not shocked?

why not?

What's the obvious? I am confused.
Has there been another incident where I have tried to defend this by bringing up Bush?

And no I am not shocked by the NSA illegally doing anything. To me all this has been happening illegally or legally since I don't know the beginning of the Cold War if not before.

Oh, I may, have mistook you for one who had taken issue with Bush ala his fisa/wiretap/collection nsa machinations, you never did that?:eusa_eh:

I oppose all of it but I never express much outrage over it. I have always figured the government illegally spies on people.
And I highly doubt I have said much about Bush wiretapping or defended Obama by bringing up Bush in regards to this issue. Like I said, I assume it has happened for years.

And what were you folks saying during the Bush administration?

Lemme see if I can remember...

"If you are doing nothing wrong, then you have nothing to worry about".

And the other conservative chesnut:

"The constitution doesn't protect your privacy".

:lol:

Me? I was saying, "This is bullshit and it will get out of hand. You people have no clue, it doesn't whether or not you are doing something wrong. Furthermore, the next administration will abuse the system, they will expand it. If we don't stop this shit now, the cycle will continue..."

You know what I've been saying during the Obama administration?

"This is bullshit and it will get out of hand. You people have no clue, it doesn't whether or not you are doing something wrong. Furthermore, the next administration will abuse the system, they will expand it. If we don't stop this shit now, the cycle will continue..."

And you, Sallow? What were you saying during the Bush administration? Let me guess...

"This is bullshit! A total invasion of our privacy! What about the Constitution?"

Or something along those lines?

What about now? What are you saying now?

Me? I was saying, "This is bullshit and it will get out of hand. You people have no clue, it doesn't whether or not you are doing something wrong. Furthermore, the next administration will abuse the system, they will expand it. If we don't stop this shit now, the cycle will continue..."

"This is bullshit and it will get out of hand. You people have no clue, it doesn't whether or not you are doing something wrong. Furthermore, the next administration will abuse the system, they will expand it. If we don't stop this shit now, the cycle will continue..."

And you, Sallow? What were you saying during the Bush administration? Let me guess...

"This is bullshit! A total invasion of our privacy! What about the Constitution?"

he said they were following the law, (which plainly they weren't) and it was *gasp* the Patriot act.:eek:

but of course obama, in october 08 and in may 11 signed on to the Patriot act....:eusa_whistle: and then claims with impeccable timing born of his own brand of let me clear manipulative double talk, says something which is plainly untrue and self serving, but hey, the outrage meter is now set to- 'nuthin' to see here'...thats the way it looks, but I could be wrong...:rolleyes:

With all the distractions made by the one percenters with something to sell, make sure you keep in mind that the rich are getting richer and the middle class continues to get fucked.

What about the constitution? Show me where the Founding Fathers wrote internet in the constitution.

Forum List

Back