Nuclear Bombs in the Middle East....and Obama

Talk about waste and it's not long before the "United Nations" comes up. Here is a perfect example of the uselessness of said body.....

1. "On October 1, Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu delivered WHAT WAS PROBABLY THE MOST POWERFUL SPEECH EVER HEARD IN THE UNITED NATIONS. It was a dire warning of the clear and immediate dangers posed by Iran. He said Iran’s new president, Hasan Rouhani, is fooling the world with soft words—while fanatically working behind the scenes to obtain the nuclear bomb.

2. .... Netanyahu urged the world to not be fooled by Rouhani. In his public addresses, Rouhani mentions the “human tragedy in Syria”—but, as Netanyahu pointed out, Iran is one of the biggest supporters of Syrian President Bashar Assad!

3. Netanyahu put forward some tough questions for those who believe that Iran only wants to build nuclear power plants:

a. “Why would a country that claims to only want peaceful nuclear energy … build hidden underground enrichment facilities?

b. Why would a country with vast natural energy reserves invest billions in developing nuclear energy?

c. Why would a country intent on merely civilian nuclear programs continue to defy multiple Security Council resolutions and incur the tremendous cost of crippling sanctions on its economy?

d. AND WHY WOULD A COUNTRY WITH A PEACEFUL NUCLEAR PROGRAM DEVELOP INTERCONTINENTAL BALLISTIC MISSILES, WHOSE SOLE PURPOSE IS TO DELIVER NUCLEAR WARHEADS?”

4. .... a lot of UN representatives walked out!

5. Mr. Netanyahu warned that Iran obtaining the nuclear bomb “would trigger nuclear proliferation throughout the Middle East, turning the most unstable part of the planet into a nuclear tinderbox.”
The Powerful Speech the World Ignored - theTrumpet.com

And....in a related story:

6. "Saudi nuclear weapons 'on order' from Pakistan

7. Saudi Arabia has invested in Pakistani nuclear weapons projects, and believes it could obtain atomic bombs at will, a variety of sources have told BBC Newsnight. While the kingdom's quest has often been set in the context of countering Iran's atomic programme, it is now possible that the Saudis might be able to deploy such devices more quickly than the Islamic republic.

8. Earlier this year, a senior Nato decision maker told me that he had seen intelligence reporting that nuclear weapons made in Pakistan on behalf of Saudi Arabia are now sitting ready for delivery.

9. Last month Amos Yadlin, a former head of Israeli military intelligence, told a conference in Sweden that if Iran got the bomb, "the Saudis will not wait one month. They already paid for the bomb, they will go to Pakistan and bring what they need to bring." BBC News - Saudi nuclear weapons 'on order' from Pakistan

10. And the why and wherefore that explains all of the above?
"This latest volte-face by the president is evidence of a man who is completely overmatched by events, weak and confused, and deeply ambivalent about using force." Barack Obama?s Staggering Incompetence « Commentary Magazine

A monumental incompetence matched only by those who voted for him.

And again....what was it that the Right warned about Obama?

"...a man who is completely overmatched by events, weak and confused, and deeply ambivalent...."
He put forth a lot of conjecture, but no evidence they've weaponized their program.

I'm more concerned about Israel's nukes, than I am Iran's alleged nukes.

"I'm more concerned about Israel's nukes, than I am Iran's alleged nukes."

Pretty much a priori evidence of a mental condition.....

...and/or proof that you are as dumb as asphalt.

Iran led by a blood cult that wishes to wipe out all opposition....and has so behaved....

...versus a Western democracy that has had said weapons and not used them, even in self defense and at the cost of it's own citizens.

Paul Berman, in "Terror and Liberalism," chapter six, anticipated the rabid beast kind of post that you have submitted:

"It became necessary, then, to move to an angrier trope: Israel, a Nazi entity, so devoted to evil that suicide murder becomes an understandable reaction. Of course, one must overlook the fact that Arab nationalism favored Nazism well into the ‘60’s.

a. It was even more difficult to see the Israelis as Nazis given the relatively civilized military tactics of house-to-house fighting, in Jenin in 2002, for example, which cost 23 Israeli lives, vs. 52 Palestinians.
(Second Intifada - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia).

Certainly not a Russian-style Grozny battle. “The 1999–2000 battle of Grozny was the siege and assault of the Chechen capital Grozny by Russian forces, lasting from late 1999 to early 2000. The siege and fighting left the capital devastated. In 2003 the United Nations called Grozny the most destroyed city on Earth.” http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Grozny_(1999–2000)

b. And, with the alacrity of a firehouse dog responding to a bell, there were folks all around the world leaping to conflate Jenin and Auschwitz, and the like. I just tried the terms together and got 17,500 hits on google. How difficult to believe that a rational logic governs the world."

"How difficult to believe that a rational logic governs the world."

Did he predict your post...or what.
Moron.
It's pretty dumb to believe your psycho bullshit without any evidence that it is true.

And so far, you have provided any.

He put forth a lot of conjecture, but no evidence they've weaponized their program.

"I'm more concerned about Israel's nukes, than I am Iran's alleged nukes."

Pretty much a priori evidence of a mental condition.....

...and/or proof that you are as dumb as asphalt.

Iran led by a blood cult that wishes to wipe out all opposition....and has so behaved....

...versus a Western democracy that has had said weapons and not used them, even in self defense and at the cost of it's own citizens.

Paul Berman, in "Terror and Liberalism," chapter six, anticipated the rabid beast kind of post that you have submitted:

"It became necessary, then, to move to an angrier trope: Israel, a Nazi entity, so devoted to evil that suicide murder becomes an understandable reaction. Of course, one must overlook the fact that Arab nationalism favored Nazism well into the ‘60’s.

a. It was even more difficult to see the Israelis as Nazis given the relatively civilized military tactics of house-to-house fighting, in Jenin in 2002, for example, which cost 23 Israeli lives, vs. 52 Palestinians.
(Second Intifada - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia).

Certainly not a Russian-style Grozny battle. “The 1999–2000 battle of Grozny was the siege and assault of the Chechen capital Grozny by Russian forces, lasting from late 1999 to early 2000. The siege and fighting left the capital devastated. In 2003 the United Nations called Grozny the most destroyed city on Earth.” http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Grozny_(1999–2000)

b. And, with the alacrity of a firehouse dog responding to a bell, there were folks all around the world leaping to conflate Jenin and Auschwitz, and the like. I just tried the terms together and got 17,500 hits on google. How difficult to believe that a rational logic governs the world."

"How difficult to believe that a rational logic governs the world."

Did he predict your post...or what.
Moron.
It's pretty dumb to believe your psycho bullshit without any evidence that it is true.

And so far, you have provided any.

Well...at least you've managed to prove something:

You have all the qualifications to be percussionist for an acapella group (duh, duh, duh...).

I have no love for either the Zionists or the Shia and wish they would eliminate each other.

But the Iranians make the Israeli's pee their pants with fear.

So that is good enough for now. ... :eusa_angel:

I'm really flabbergasted that a person can be born here in America and want to see other groups eliminated. Let's not forget that the Shia are also Muslims regardless of your hatred of the Jews, and to want such a large group eliminated is beyond worlds because they don't follow the same Islamic beliefs that you do. It's like the Protestants in the U.S. saying that they want to see all the Catholics eliminated or vice versus. I would think that Israel has been thinking ahead and has plans. However, since you have Sunni beliefs, I think it would be you wetting your pants if you were traveling through a Shia country. You can be as brave as you want to on a forum, but when push comes to shove in the real world there are places where you would be petrified to pass through.

EMP: Can Israel Catapult Iran Back to the Stone Age? - i-HLS

I'm really flabbergasted that a person can be born here in America and want to see other groups eliminated. Let's not forget that the Shia are also Muslims regardless of your hatred of the Jews, and to want such a large group eliminated is beyond worlds because they don't follow the same Islamic beliefs that you do. It's like the Protestants in the U.S. saying that they want to see all the Catholics eliminated or vice versus. I would think that Israel has been thinking ahead and has plans. However, since you have Sunni beliefs, I think it would be you wetting your pants if you were traveling through a Shia country. You can be as brave as you want to on a forum, but when push comes to shove in the real world there are places where you would be petrified to pass through.
...........^^^ blah, blah, blah, Sunni, blah, blah, Shia, blah, blah, Israel, blah, blah, blah, ........ :cuckoo:

Yes, Sunni Man, all you blah, blah, blah response shows us is that you are a very intolerant fellow.

Then I suggest you research all the links on the Internet which states by Muslims that your Prophet said to be tolerant of others. Tell all these Muslims that they are wrong and that it is wrong to show common decency in a civilized world to show tolerance towards the beliefs of others.

I guess Sunni Man doesn't want to hear about the intolerance of Muslims toward others so now he is trying to be the grammar teacher. What is more important in the scheme of life? Is it to be grammatically correct all the time or to murder people because of their religioous beliefs?

Talk about waste and it's not long before the "United Nations" comes up. Here is a perfect example of the uselessness of said body.....

1. "On October 1, Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu delivered WHAT WAS PROBABLY THE MOST POWERFUL SPEECH EVER HEARD IN THE UNITED NATIONS. It was a dire warning of the clear and immediate dangers posed by Iran. He said Iran’s new president, Hasan Rouhani, is fooling the world with soft words—while fanatically working behind the scenes to obtain the nuclear bomb.

2. .... Netanyahu urged the world to not be fooled by Rouhani. In his public addresses, Rouhani mentions the “human tragedy in Syria”—but, as Netanyahu pointed out, Iran is one of the biggest supporters of Syrian President Bashar Assad!

3. Netanyahu put forward some tough questions for those who believe that Iran only wants to build nuclear power plants:

a. “Why would a country that claims to only want peaceful nuclear energy … build hidden underground enrichment facilities?

b. Why would a country with vast natural energy reserves invest billions in developing nuclear energy?

c. Why would a country intent on merely civilian nuclear programs continue to defy multiple Security Council resolutions and incur the tremendous cost of crippling sanctions on its economy?

d. AND WHY WOULD A COUNTRY WITH A PEACEFUL NUCLEAR PROGRAM DEVELOP INTERCONTINENTAL BALLISTIC MISSILES, WHOSE SOLE PURPOSE IS TO DELIVER NUCLEAR WARHEADS?”

5. Mr. Netanyahu warned that Iran obtaining the nuclear bomb “would trigger nuclear proliferation throughout the Middle East, turning the most unstable part of the planet into a nuclear tinderbox.”

7. Saudi Arabia has invested in Pakistani nuclear weapons projects, and believes it could obtain atomic bombs at will, a variety of sources have told BBC Newsnight. While the kingdom's quest has often been set in the context of countering Iran's atomic programme, it is now possible that the Saudis might be able to deploy such devices more quickly than the Islamic republic.

8. Earlier this year, a senior Nato decision maker told me that he had seen intelligence reporting that nuclear weapons made in Pakistan on behalf of Saudi Arabia are now sitting ready for delivery.

9. Last month Amos Yadlin, a former head of Israeli military intelligence, told a conference in Sweden that if Iran got the bomb, "the Saudis will not wait one month. They already paid for the bomb, they will go to Pakistan and bring what they need to bring." BBC News - Saudi nuclear weapons 'on order' from Pakistan

"This latest volte-face by the president is evidence of a man who is completely overmatched by events, weak and confused, and deeply ambivalent about using force." Barack Obama?s Staggering Incompetence « Commentary Magazine

"...a man who is completely overmatched by events, weak and confused, and deeply ambivalent...."

Me too.

They've only had 30 or 40 years to use them on us..............but one of these days.....BOOM........those Jew bastards are gonna strike.

Me too.

They've only had 30 or 40 years to use them on us..............but one of these days.....BOOM........those Jew bastards are gonna strike.

Past behavior is the BEST predictor of future behavior------the fact that Israel has
had nuclear weapons for some 50 years and never used them------is an excellent
predictor of -------its CONTINUED RESTRAINT. Iran----has used whatever it has
in its attempt to knock the brains out of jewish children in Israel. HUNDREDS
OF THOUSANDS of nail bombs with LONG RANGE MISSILE LAUNCHERS-----for
the sole purpose of knocking the brains out of Israeli children --------prove that
Iran would use ANYTHING on which it can wrap its paws. Iran is desperate
to climb the LADDER OF THE ISLAMIC DEFINTION OF SUCCESS------to wit---
destroy Israel----------in order to be KING OF THE UMMAH MOUNTAIN

remember Sadaam and his silly scuds? ------also an act of desperation
in his bid to gain the ADULATION OF THE UMMAH.

remember the bomb on whore ass technique? <<< desperation

That desperation is not going away----nor is the behavior of the DESPERATE

Me too.

Past behavior is the BEST predictor of future behavior------the fact that Israel has
the sole purpose of knocking the brains out of Israeli children --------prove that

I think another consideration, in addition to yours, is that Israel has no reason to use nukes.

Israel has the best trained and equipped military in the region and has shown an ability to rub the noses of Crusading Arab armies in the dirt. With technology vastly more sophisticated than in ’48 and ’67, Arab Crusaders have no chance of mounting a surprise attack as they have in the past.

Arabs have suffered humiliating military losses in the past and have shown no willingness to be humiliated again.

Iran is joke as a military force but the mullocrats would feel like the Mahdi on steroids with a "Nukular" option. I don't even think the mullocrats would care about their certain annihilation in the face of a nuke tipped missile aimed at Israel. It likely wouldn't be just Israel striking back in the event of an Iranian launch.

Me too.

I think another consideration, in addition to yours, is that Israel has no reason to use nukes.

Israel has the best trained and equipped military in the region and has shown an ability to rub the noses of Crusading Arab armies in the dirt. With technology vastly more sophisticated than in ’48 and ’67, Arab Crusaders have no chance of mounting a surprise attack as they have in the past.

Arabs have suffered humiliating military losses in the past and have shown no willingness to be humiliated again.

Iran is joke as a military force but the mullocrats would feel like the Mahdi on steroids with a "Nukular" option. I don't even think the mullocrats would care about their certain annihilation in the face of a nuke tipped missile aimed at Israel. It likely wouldn't be just Israel striking back in the event of an Iranian launch.

I believe that a nuke in the hands of the Iranians is dangerous not because
the ayatoilets will USE them-----but because it will create a sense of POWER
in the minds of terrrorist meccaist dogs of the SHIITE variety----WORLD WIDE

Why would a country that claims to only want peaceful nuclear energy&#8201;…&#8201;build hidden underground enrichment facilities?
The Negev Nuclear Research Center (Hebrew: &#1511;&#1512;&#1497;&#1492; &#1500;&#1502;&#1495;&#1511;&#1512; &#1490;&#1512;&#1506;&#1497;&#1504;&#1497; – &#1504;&#1490;&#1489;*) is an Israeli nuclear installation located in the Negev desert, about thirteen kilometers to the south-east of the city of Dimona. The purpose of Dimona is widely assumed to be the manufacturing of nuclear weapons. Israel acknowledges the existence of the site, but refuses to either confirm or deny its suspected purpose in a policy known as nuclear ambiguity. Information about the facility remains highly classified.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Negev_Nuclear_Research_Center

Are you actually going to compare the fact that a law officer carries a gun to a cold blooded assassin high on crack with same?

Really?

Be honest, and state that you'd like men, women and children to be annihilated simply because of their religious beliefs.

Are you actually going to compare the fact that a law officer carries a gun to a cold blooded assassin high on crack with same?

Really?

Be honest, and state that you'd like men, women and children to be annihilated simply because of their religious beliefs.

Israel is not a Law officer, Muslims dont drink Alcohol, much less would they take drugs
YOU be honest would YOU like Iranian men, women and children to be annihilated simply because of their religious beliefs?

To many people Iran is the Law Officer standing up to the israeli cold blooded assassins

Your post reminds me of the old joke.
A man had tattooed on his Penis "have a nice day" when his wife saw it she said "don't put words in my mouth"

Last edited:

Really?

Israel is not a Law officer, Muslims dont drink Alcohol, much less would they take drugs
YOU be honest would YOU like Iranian men, women and children to be annihilated simply because of their religious beliefs?

To many people Iran is the Law Officer standing up to the israeli cold blooded assassins

You believe too much mythology, Jos.

If the Israelis were cold blooded assassins there wouldn't be any Palestinians.

As for "....Muslims dont drink Alcohol, much less would they take drugs."

...I have relatives who have stayed at Ramses Hilton....the one with room keys attacked to Ankhs.....and you are totally wrong.

If the Iranians were cold blooded assassins there wouldn't be any Jews left in Iran?

By your omission you'd like Iranian men, women and children to be annihilated simply because of their religious beliefs. ?

Last edited:
If the Iranians were cold blooded assassins there wouldn't be any Jews left in Iran?

By your omission you'd like Iranian men, women and children to be annihilated simply because of their religious beliefs. ?

Could you document that I've said or implied that....or, simply, admit that you made that up because I nailed you on Muslims drinking, etc.

Forum List

Back