Nuclear Bombs in the Middle East....and Obama

If the Iranians were cold blooded assassins there wouldn't be any Jews left in Iran?

By your omission you'd like Iranian men, women and children to be annihilated simply because of their religious beliefs. ?

there are always SURVIVORS-----the decrease in the population of jews in Iran ---
DOES MEET THE DEFINITION OF GENOCIDE There are even some Bahai
left in Iran--------your comment is disgustingly meccaist "WE ALLOW SOME TO
LIVE" You are not alone. Even the rapist pig "allowed" a few survivors---for
a time The objective of the meccaist dogs of Iran is the destruction of Israel on a
sea of blood-----as you already know. You last sentence---does not make sense
"by your omission....." ???? Most Iranians are not murderers-----the people
running the country are disgusting dogs ----Most germans were not murderers
in the 1940s

Not all Muslims drink alcohol, some do
Be honest, and state that you'd like men, women and children to be annihilated simply because of their religious beliefs.

Talk about waste and it's not long before the "United Nations" comes up. Here is a perfect example of the uselessness of said body.....

1. "On October 1, Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu delivered WHAT WAS PROBABLY THE MOST POWERFUL SPEECH EVER HEARD IN THE UNITED NATIONS. It was a dire warning of the clear and immediate dangers posed by Iran. He said Iran’s new president, Hasan Rouhani, is fooling the world with soft words—while fanatically working behind the scenes to obtain the nuclear bomb.

2. .... Netanyahu urged the world to not be fooled by Rouhani. In his public addresses, Rouhani mentions the “human tragedy in Syria”—but, as Netanyahu pointed out, Iran is one of the biggest supporters of Syrian President Bashar Assad!

3. Netanyahu put forward some tough questions for those who believe that Iran only wants to build nuclear power plants:

a. “Why would a country that claims to only want peaceful nuclear energy … build hidden underground enrichment facilities?

b. Why would a country with vast natural energy reserves invest billions in developing nuclear energy?

c. Why would a country intent on merely civilian nuclear programs continue to defy multiple Security Council resolutions and incur the tremendous cost of crippling sanctions on its economy?

d. AND WHY WOULD A COUNTRY WITH A PEACEFUL NUCLEAR PROGRAM DEVELOP INTERCONTINENTAL BALLISTIC MISSILES, WHOSE SOLE PURPOSE IS TO DELIVER NUCLEAR WARHEADS?”

4. .... a lot of UN representatives walked out!

5. Mr. Netanyahu warned that Iran obtaining the nuclear bomb “would trigger nuclear proliferation throughout the Middle East, turning the most unstable part of the planet into a nuclear tinderbox.”
The Powerful Speech the World Ignored - theTrumpet.com

And....in a related story:

6. "Saudi nuclear weapons 'on order' from Pakistan

7. Saudi Arabia has invested in Pakistani nuclear weapons projects, and believes it could obtain atomic bombs at will, a variety of sources have told BBC Newsnight. While the kingdom's quest has often been set in the context of countering Iran's atomic programme, it is now possible that the Saudis might be able to deploy such devices more quickly than the Islamic republic.

8. Earlier this year, a senior Nato decision maker told me that he had seen intelligence reporting that nuclear weapons made in Pakistan on behalf of Saudi Arabia are now sitting ready for delivery.

9. Last month Amos Yadlin, a former head of Israeli military intelligence, told a conference in Sweden that if Iran got the bomb, "the Saudis will not wait one month. They already paid for the bomb, they will go to Pakistan and bring what they need to bring." BBC News - Saudi nuclear weapons 'on order' from Pakistan

10. And the why and wherefore that explains all of the above?
"This latest volte-face by the president is evidence of a man who is completely overmatched by events, weak and confused, and deeply ambivalent about using force." Barack Obama?s Staggering Incompetence « Commentary Magazine

A monumental incompetence matched only by those who voted for him.

And again....what was it that the Right warned about Obama?

"...a man who is completely overmatched by events, weak and confused, and deeply ambivalent...."
He put forth a lot of conjecture, but no evidence they've weaponized their program.

I'm more concerned about Israel's nukes, than I am Iran's alleged nukes.

U.K., China, France, India, Pakistan, Russia, United States, Israel, North Korea1

These Countries have Nuclear Capacity; Why not Israel?

Who has Israel threatened to wipe off the Map and initiate a War?

Iran Threatens to 'Burn Down Israel' In If U.S. Strikes Syria | HEAVY

What a Pro Palestinian ASS- HOLE :smiliehug:

Not all Muslims drink alcohol, some do
Be honest, and state that you'd like men, women and children to be annihilated simply because of their religious beliefs.

I asked the following:
Could you document that I've said or implied that I would like Iranians killed due to their religion....or, simply, admit that you made that up because I nailed you on Muslims drinking, etc.

You have been unable to document same.....so you should apologize for claiming that I suggested such a horror.

Waiting.

Forum List

Back