Nuclear deal between Iran, world powers - has been reached

Our part of the deal:

The United States will cease the application, and will continue to do so, inaccordance with this JCPOA of the sanctions specified in Annex II to take effectsimultaneously with the IAEA-verified implementation of the agreed nuclear-related measures by Iran as specified in Annex V. Such sanctions cover the following areas as described in Annex II:i.

Financial and banking transactions with Iranian banks and financial institutionsas specified in Annex II, including the Central Bank of Iran and specifiedindividuals and entities identified as Government of Iran by the Office ofForeign Assets Control on the Specially Designated Nationals and BlockedPersons List (SDN List), as set out in Attachment 3

This means that sanctions will end.

A nuke deal with the Charles Manson family allowing them to have nukes.
That is so Obama.

I am going to wait for some details, but here is some of what I have read and heard. Some good and some bad.

Here is what conservative townhall listed as some aspects (none of these aspects are not to like from a conservative stand point I might add.

Obama Touts Iran Deal Says Inspectors Will Have Access to Key Facilities - Katie Pavlich
Some key parts of the deal according to the President:
-Iran will not produce weapons grade plutonium or highly enriched uranium
-Iran will remove 2/3 of its centerfuges
-Iran won't use advanced centerfuges
-Iran will not build any new heavy water reactors for the next 15 years
-Iran will get rid of 98 percent of it's enriched uranium stock pile
-Nothing in the deal extends past 15 years

Obama said that if Iran doesn't hold up its end of the deal, sanctions can be snapped back. Critics argue "snapping back" sanctions is impossible and takes a panel and time to happen

Now Obama has been a proven liar. He just doesn't care, because he knows that 90% of US voters won't do their homework anyways. Therefore what he said today might be a lie! That said, if what he stated above is turn, then the list isn't that bad.

But then I also heard on the radio that the US must alert Iran 14 days prior to an inspection (just enough time to clean up or move anything they don't want the inspectors to do) and Iran has the option of denying each and every inspection request. That is not good. How will anything on the list stated above be verified?

I'm inclined to support the president on this deal with Iran. And so too are all the players involved with getting this deal done.
And To be honest, I haven't heard anything from republicans that would make me want to change my mind.

Keep in mind that I don't have a problem with nuclear power, and that seems to be what separates me from all the foaming at the mouth repubs on this issue.
Apparently repubs are anti nuclear power.

Anyone who thinks Iran will abide by any agreement is a few cards short of a full deck.

Iran has never abided by any agreement its made. Only and idiot would think that this time they will.

Oh wait. I forgot. DC abounds with idiots and the biggest one sits in the White House. Never mind.

Know-nothing neo-con goobers said the same thing about Reagan's nuclear arms treaty with Russia. Reagan needed moderate Republicans and the Democratic party to go with it because, predictably, our right-wing warmongers and other chickenhawks never waste an opportunity to be outraged over a prospect for world peace.

The deal isn't rooted in trust; it's rooted in verifications. Now there actually are real guidelines in writing and should Iran not abide by them, the P5+1 countries actually have international leverage to take action instead of the idiotic Republican stance of just standing around beating our chests without any kind of supporting evidence.

Yeah if they don't abide by the inspections (and they won't) then they are no worse off than they are now

BFD

If y'all could stop screaming at 120 decibels for just a second or two, here is the entire agreement:

FULL TEXT Iran deal - POLITICO

Also here:

Nuclear Deal Text

iii. Iran reaffirms that under no circumstances will Iran ever seek, develop or acquire any nuclear weapons.

I am not saying that Iran will keep it's word. I am, however, saying that Iran just gave it's word.

Yeah and AH did not have sexual relations with that woman or Read my lips no new taxes

We can't trust our own fucking politicians so tell me how naive are you to trust the Iranians ?

You all don't know the details yet, and still you are bellyaching like small children.

Have you ever considered researching information like real adults and then discussing it, instead?

That could be a refreshing change of pace for you....
Rush tells them what to say...So they are Rushbots..

I'm inclined to support the president on this deal with Iran. And so too are all the players involved with getting this deal done.
And To be honest, I haven't heard anything from republicans that would make me want to change my mind.

Keep in mind that I don't have a problem with nuclear power, and that seems to be what separates me from all the foaming at the mouth repubs on this issue.

Then why is it that the dems lead the charge against nuclear power in this country?

And Iran has no need for nuclear power generation they have huge oil reserves

They want nuclear weapon capability. PERIOD

The cardboard cutout resembling Joe Biden standing beside President Obama did not mutter: "This is a big fucking deal", but chances are it would have felt that way if cardboard figures could think.

This second "big fucking deal" of President Obama will be about as successful as his first "big fucking deal".

Then why is it that the dems lead the charge against nuclear power in this country?

What gives you the right to dictate how a sovereign state generates power ?

and they won't have the material to make one because of this deal.

Thanks, "President" Obama.....

SO.jpg

Anyone who thinks Iran will abide by any agreement is a few cards short of a full deck.

Iran has never abided by any agreement its made. Only and idiot would think that this time they will.

Oh wait. I forgot. DC abounds with idiots and the biggest one sits in the White House. Never mind.

Know-nothing neo-con goobers said the same thing about Reagan's nuclear arms treaty with Russia. Reagan needed moderate Republicans and the Democratic party to go with it because, predictably, our right-wing warmongers and other chickenhawks never waste an opportunity to be outraged over a prospect for world peace.

The deal isn't rooted in trust; it's rooted in verifications. Now there actually are real guidelines in writing and should Iran not abide by them, the P5+1 countries actually have international leverage to take action instead of the idiotic Republican stance of just standing around beating our chests without any kind of supporting evidence.

Bullshit and deflection gallor. The topic is Iran and the agreement that that idiot in the WH made.

When has Iran ever abided by any agreement its ever made? Never that's when and one has to wonder how many billioins of our tax dollars this agreement will cost??

If you believe that Iran need nuclear power for anything but weapons production the you sir are naive to the point of mental retardation.

This is my opinion if you don't know that people give their political opinions on a message board such as this then what the fuck are you doing here?

and they won't have the material to make one because of this deal.

Yeah right.

What in the history of Iran's behavior makes you think this deal will be honored?

If you believe that Iran need nuclear power for anything but weapons production the you sir are naive to the point of mental retardation.

This is my opinion if you don't know that people give their political opinions on a message board such as this then what the fuck are you doing here?

Yet another troll reveals its ugly self.

Forum List

Back