🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Nuclear War Simulation...

They pulled the Minutemen out of Missouri. Whiteman AFB and Ft Wood are targets...as well as KC and St Louis.

You are sooo correct. In fact, you're almost better off if you get close to the blast and end it then and there. Or put a bullet in your head. Exposure to the radiation is a death sentence. Even if it's cancer in 5 years or less. I'd rather just die before going through all of that.

Nah.
Radiation is the old way.
New nuclear missiles are air burst EMF pulse, just to wipe out computers and communications.
No significant radiation.
Just back to stone age technology, as all electronics, like cars and cellphones, won't work.

Nah.
New nuclear missiles are air burst EMF pulse, just to wipe out computers and communications.
Just back to stone age technology, as all electronics, like cars and cellphones, won't work.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight. We're all perfectly safe, right?

1. From "War Games", The only way to win is not to play...
2. There is no "limited nuclear strike" because ICBMs would need to launch before the other's nukes hit, it was called "use them or lose them", so any nuclear war would end civilization.
3. What life would survive on earth? It used to be said that only cockroaches would survive.
4. What's really scary is how many times we came close to nuclear war, brrr.
5. Putin is getting crazier and crazier, now he's going to "cleanse" Russia of all opposition.
6. He really needs a bullet in the head ASAP.

Totally wrong.
It is easy to win a nuclear war, simply by being not concentrated in coastal cities like the US.
Nuclear war does not kill people much directly.
In fact, the majority of Hiroshima and Nagasaki survived.
The main problem is the destruction of property, especially technology.

And Putin has NOTHING at all to do with this.
If a country next to the US stole $20 billion in oil, took weapons from our enemies, and tried to put nukes on our border, we would invade them in a heartbeat.
In fact, we invaded a dozen innocent countries just to manipulate the price of oil.

Nah.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight. We're all perfectly safe, right?

Wrong.
You did not get the point.
The destruction of our delicate technology would instantly destroy our economy entirely.
Since we are doing things now like 3D printers, we don't even know how to run things like milling machines much any more.
The death and destruction will be much WORSE than it would have been 50 years ago, because we are so much more dependent upon the high tech that nukes would destroy completely.

We do not need deep bunkers in order to wait out the radiation.
What we need is to all plant gardens, learn how to hunt, etc.
Essentially we need to learn how to decentralize.
It will only be tech that is attacked, like TV, cable, satellites, cellphones, electricity, etc.

1. From "War Games", The only way to win is not to play...
2. There is no "limited nuclear strike" because ICBMs would need to launch before the other's nukes hit, it was called "use them or lose them", so any nuclear war would end civilization.
3. What life would survive on earth? It used to be said that only cockroaches would survive.
4. What's really scary is how many times we came close to nuclear war, brrr.
5. Putin is getting crazier and crazier, now he's going to "cleanse" Russia of all opposition.
6. He really needs a bullet in the head ASAP.

White men built modern civilization, so white men can take it down.
Now more than ever since there is a total vacumn of diplomatic leadership in the West!
For example, American Congress critters are totally partisan when it comes to solving our domestic crisis; but when it comes to Ukraine, that even isn't a U.S. State, it's a majority Bi-partisan 'rockets to Russia' love-in almost instantly!
We are so fucked, that the word 'fucked' doesn't do our psychopathic politicians justice!!

Totally wrong.
It is easy to win a nuclear war, simply by being not concentrated in coastal cities like the US.
Nuclear war does not kill people much directly.
In fact, the majority of Hiroshima and Nagasaki survived.
The main problem is the destruction of property, especially technology.

And Putin has NOTHING at all to do with this.
If a country next to the US stole $20 billion in oil, took weapons from our enemies, and tried to put nukes on our border, we would invade them in a heartbeat.
In fact, we invaded a dozen innocent countries just to manipulate the price of oil.
Wrong? Put up your Princeton study, or ANY study that proves me wrong.
1. You didn't address radioactive fallout and how long until its not deadly
2. You didn't address nuclear winter and how long until vegetation grows again
3. Your "especially technology" comment is stupid. Think about it.
4. The world was at relative peace until Putin invaded Ukraine, its totally his criminal behavior
5. IF, IF, IF, IF has nothing to do with anything. Sweden and Finland are joining NATO, so Putin has the rightto invade them?
6. List (6) the countries we invaded just to manipulate the price of oil, if you can't you're a liar.

White men built modern civilization, so white men can take it down.
Now more than ever since there is a total vacumn of diplomatic leadership in the West!
For example, American Congress critters are totally partisan when it comes to solving our domestic crisis; but when it comes to Ukraine, that even isn't a U.S. State, it's a majority Bi-partisan 'rockets to Russia' love-in almost instantly!
We are so fucked, that the word 'fucked' doesn't do our psychopathic politicians justice!!
1. WTF does "white" have to do with anything?
2. NATO looks united to me.
3. World peace really focuses the pols to keep WW3 from starting. You are apparently young and don't know how tough life can be during a world war. Putin is another Hitler that needs to be ended fast.
4. The pols may be psychos most of the time, but stopping Putin in Ukraine is a win-win for both parties.

1. WTF does "white" have to do with anything?
2. NATO looks united to me.
3. World peace really focuses the pols to keep WW3 from starting. You are apparently young and don't know how tough life can be during a world war. Putin is another Hitler that needs to be ended fast.
4. The pols may be psychos most of the time, but stopping Putin in Ukraine is a win-win for both parties.

I made my opinion clear.
I'm not as old as dirt, even tho' I'll be meeting some relatively soon.
Stay hopeful.
I'm not.
Adios.

Forum List

Back