Nugent apologizes for using term 'subhuman mongrel'

He didn't apologize to the President. He apologized to better men then Nugent.

Oh wait. That is the President.

And just about everyone else.

So Mr. Shittypants did apologize!

Which rabid LOLberal bit you anyway? Yo used to at least have a semblance of intelligence, but you've apparently gone full rabid. You aren't foaming at the mouth too, are you?

Good grief, dude.

But seriously.

Don't you think shitting and pissing your pants for 2 weeks, without taking them off, until they cake up..is just a tad unsavory?

Like Teddy did to avoid Vietnam?

That's a curious phrase, "on behalf of much better men than myself..."

Does that mean he's apologizing for the benefit of the politicians who might take a hit from what he said?

Or what?

Yeah that's how I read it. However, it's ambiguous enough to be able to argue he's not really apologizing at all, but rather indicating here that he is in the act of making an apology, or some series of apologies, or will say the words but not really mean them, because the better republicans are asking him to please make an apology on their behalf.

Does that mean he's apologizing for the benefit of the politicians who might take a hit from what he said?

Or what?

Yeah that's how I read it. However, it's ambiguous enough to be able to argue he's not really apologizing at all, but rather indicating here that he is in the act of making an apology, or some series of apologies, or will say the words but not really mean them, because the better republicans are asking him to please make an apology on their behalf.

that would indicate that his stupid rant was on behalf of those better men, too.

otherwise i cannot see how this "on behalf" thing works in this context.

He's still a pedophile rapist.

No fuckwad, that's you.

Ted is a guitar player.

Because throat fucking 13 year old girls? That just doesn't qualify for a pedo in conservaville. Unless of course you are Roman Polanski.

And Ted?

Should be a spokesperson for Depends.

Because no one knows shitting in his pants..like Uncle Teddy.

You are incorrect. The vicim was not 13. That would make her a teenager. She was 12, techically still a pre-teen child. The victim is sure she was 12 because she began to grow breast as soon as she turned the age of 13 . She distinctly remembers being raped by Nugent before she had begun to grow breast, making her age 12 at the age of her rape.
Interestingly, Nugent has never apologized for raping the kid. He has never denied it either.

Last edited:
No fuckwad, that's you.

Ted is a guitar player.

Because throat fucking 13 year old girls? That just doesn't qualify for a pedo in conservaville. Unless of course you are Roman Polanski.

And Ted?

You are incorrect. The vicim was not 13. That would make her a teenager. She was 12, techically still a pre-teen child. The victim is sure she was 12 because she began to grow breast as soon as she turned the age of 13 . She distinctly remembers be raped by Nugent before she had begun to grow breast, making her age 12 at the age of her rape.
Interestingly, Nugent has never apologized for raping the kid. He has never denied it either.

When is she gonna file her official complaint regarding the rape? XXXXX

they won't accept his apology just like they didn't Rush's

Hell they still have a hardon for Joe the Plumber

it's a sickness

And Ted?

You are incorrect. The vicim was not 13. That would make her a teenager. She was 12, techically still a pre-teen child. The victim is sure she was 12 because she began to grow breast as soon as she turned the age of 13 . She distinctly remembers be raped by Nugent before she had begun to grow breast, making her age 12 at the age of her rape.

When is she gonna file her official complaint regarding the rape? Or maybe you are projecting based on some past event of your own?

The rape occured in 1976 asshole.
Projecting? I'm not the one defending a self admitted child molester. That would be you. You are the one defending the rapist and attacking the rape victim. Probably should keep your comments about projecting hidden in some dark secret place, not a public forum.

In 6 months he'll say something outrageous again to keep his name in the papers. Its just a game for him and Palin at this point.

No fuckwad, that's you.

Ted is a guitar player.

He can't play guitar worth a shit anymore and he is a cave-dwelling self-confessed serial pedophile and your support of him makes it clear you have a brain just a little smaller than a pea. Fucktard.

Uncensored got away with calling hazlnut a pedophile rapist????? :eek:

lay off, it was a simple automaton "No, you."

basically all he ever posts. reminds me of divecon.

Or what?

that would indicate that his stupid rant was on behalf of those better men, too.

Let's put it this way.

If I say I'm making this statement on your behalf. Does that make it true?

Let's put it this way.

no, it is worse. the "apologizer" tries to shift the blame on the "behalfed".

so it is neither true nor any help for the GOP folks who pressured him to apologize.

When is she gonna file her official complaint regarding the rape? Or maybe you are projecting based on some past event of your own?

The rape occured in 1976 asshole.
Projecting? I'm not the one defending a self admitted child molester. That would be you. You are the one defending the rapist and attacking the rape victim. Probably should keep your comments about projecting hidden in some dark secret place, not a public forum.
When is she gonna file her official complaint regarding the rape? Maybe there's another reason there was never a filed complaint. Maybe it's a frigging lie.

Were you there? Is your name Ted Nugent? Maybe you are the victim. If so, why didn't you file a complaint? Why would you let someone you know is guilty of this serious crime you are accusing him of go free to molest other children? What's wrong with you? Why are the democrats not arresting him right now? WTF is wrong with Obama that he would let a serial rapist remain free? I mean cmon if you are so sure he's guilty lets go string him up!

Let's put it this way.

no, it is worse. the "apologizer" tries to shift the blame on the "behalfed".

so it is neither true nor any help for the GOP folks who pressured him to apologize.

Worse.. or better depending on your particular POV. It fooled CNN. ROFL

Forum List

Back