Nugent Ousted From Concert: Liberty Takes Another on the Chin-Again

All men are not created equal.

On the Confederate Flag:
Those politically correct motherfuckers can take the flag down but I am
going to wear it forever.

By the same token, should a kid going to a Grateful Dead concert who's caught with sugar-cube-encrusted LSD go to prison for life with no parole? Of course not. But should that guy get caned? Yeah. And should he go to prison in an overcrowded cell where a huge, unclean black man will fuck him in the ass every night? Yeah.

“You might want to ride one of these into the sunset, you worthless bitch.

i got you in a stranglehold baby
then i crushed your face

I've posted some of his MILDER racist, sexist comments.......................................great guy to be defending...............................

On the Confederate Flag:

The Confederate battle flag has different meaning to many people.
The battle flag is as racist as the star and stripes is. If you want to go with that. The battle flag was carried by men who fought an over bearing government. They had their line in the sand.

I've posted some of his MILDER racist, sexist comments.......................................great guy to be defending
I'm sure you are going to post a link to those quotes?

And the Major General made his decision, and the sexist racist dirtbag Nugent will have to live with it.

Such as it is...and I'm sure Obama or one of his mignons sent a directive down to that General...but WE will never know.

Plausible knowing Obama's record of dirty tricks.

/falls over laughing :eusa_clap:

Minions. The word is 'minions.'

:rofl:

but i do like filet mignon. lol..

Nugent Ousted From Fort Knox Concert Line-Up

Ted Nugent has been booted from the line-up at an annual Fort Knox summer concert following his recent comments about President Barack Obama, a Fort Knox representative confirmed to The Blaze.

The decision to oust Nugent came after “recent disparaging remarks made against the commander in chief,” Ryan Brus of the Fort Knox public affairs office said.

Because the concert is taking place on a military installation, it “would be a conflict of interest since the military has the obligation to be apolitical,” he said.

Brus said they don‘t look at political or social views when booking performers but that Nugent’s comments about the commander in chief crossed the line.

Brus said Major General Jefforey Smith, commanding general at Fort Knox, made the final decision to cancel Nugent’s appearance.

Apolitical my ass...

Too bad for that pig. I'm sure you were all apolitical when you convinced Clear Channel to stop playing Dixie Chicks.

The American Left holds The Constitution, Liberty, Personal responsibility, and the Founders in utter contempt just as King George III did when he read the Declaration of Independence.

If I could have been a fly on the wall when King George read it? :lol:

Lefists are silly-asses, unwittingly characterizing the patriots of today as "wingnuts", for example, persons promoting the very same Lockean philosophy of government embraced by the Founders, the most passionately radical, world-changing promotion of liberty advanced during the Enlightenment. However, it is a political philosophy informed by the socio-political ramifications of Judeo-Christianity's moral system of thought, which holds that the sanctity of human life and the traditional family of nature are the first principles of private property, the foundation of sustainable liberty.

Well, now, lefty will have none of that. He foolishly confounds rebellion against basic traditions (the license and perversion of tyranny) with freedom and winds up embracing the statism of old.

imagesCA116V8B.jpg

Well Stated...the Left will however continue thier journey on the road known as 'Moral relativism'. [And dare try make it stick at the expense of taking this nation down once and for all].

WE don't buy into it.

:clap2:

Who is WE? And Romney might very well crush Obama, because of the ECONOMY, not nut case conspiracy theories.

On the Confederate Flag:

By the same token, should a kid going to a Grateful Dead concert who's caught with sugar-cube-encrusted LSD go to prison for life with no parole? Of course not. But should that guy get caned? Yeah. And should he go to prison in an overcrowded cell where a huge, unclean black man will fuck him in the ass every night? Yeah.

then i crushed your face

I've posted some of his MILDER racist, sexist comments.......................................great guy to be defending...............................

:lmao:

This is just like mom telling me LISTENING TO BLACK SABBATH WAS BLASPHEMOUS.

On the Confederate Flag:

then i crushed your face

:lmao:

This is just like mom telling me LISTENING TO BLACK SABBATH WAS BLASPHEMOUS.

And listening to Balck Sabbath at 78 speed could make you see God...according to Cheech and Chong. ;)

On the Confederate Flag:

then i crushed your face

On the Confederate Flag:

The Confederate battle flag has different meaning to many people.
The battle flag is as racist as the star and stripes is. If you want to go with that. The battle flag was carried by men who fought an over bearing government. They had their line in the sand.

I've posted some of his MILDER racist, sexist comments.......................................great guy to be defending
I'm sure you are going to post a link to those quotes?

I already have, a couple times:
“full predator spiritual erection” from tracking “bear, lions, coons, housecats, escaped chimps, small children, scared women, and everything else that can be chased and/or hunted.”

"What’s a feminist anyways? A fat pig who doesn’t get it often enough?"

"I wrote Drop dead bitch."

He doesn't like Asian Americans either:

Foreigners are a******s; foreigners are scum; I don’t like ‘em; I don’t want ‘em in this country; I don’t want ‘em selling me doughnuts; I don’t want ‘em pumping my gas; I don’t want ‘em downwind of my life-OK? So anyhow, and I’m dead serious…"

Lefists are silly-asses, unwittingly characterizing the patriots of today as "wingnuts", for example, persons promoting the very same Lockean philosophy of government embraced by the Founders, the most passionately radical, world-changing promotion of liberty advanced during the Enlightenment. However, it is a political philosophy informed by the socio-political ramifications of Judeo-Christianity's moral system of thought, which holds that the sanctity of human life and the traditional family of nature are the first principles of private property, the foundation of sustainable liberty.

Well, now, lefty will have none of that. He foolishly confounds rebellion against basic traditions (the license and perversion of tyranny) with freedom and winds up embracing the statism of old.

imagesCA116V8B.jpg

Well Stated...the Left will however continue thier journey on the road known as 'Moral relativism'. [And dare try make it stick at the expense of taking this nation down once and for all].

WE don't buy into it.

:clap2:

Who is WE? And Romney might very well crush Obama, because of the ECONOMY, not nut case conspiracy theories.

What part of Obhama stating "I won't wait for Congress to act" don't YOU understand?

The racist remarks I have posted, here AGAIN:
On the Confederate Flag:

On South Africans:
Apartheid isn`t that cut and dry. All men are not created equal.

them. They are still people of the earth, but they are different. They still
put bones in their noses, they still walk around naked, they wipe their
butts with their hands � These are different people.

I use the word ****** a lot
because I hang around with a lot of *******.
[edit]
I agree, the confederate flag is not inherently racist. We can't erase history.

As far as saying "******" is concerned, then all white rappers are also racist.

:rolleyes:

Context and intent matters. Naturally you would get it wrong, and here you are making excuses for a racist comment.

Can you point me to a single article of secession that didn't make abolition the number one cause? The War of Southern Aggression was all about white supremacy, no matter what the revisionists claim.

I agree, the confederate flag is not inherently racist. We can't erase history.

As far as saying "******" is concerned, then all white rappers are also racist.

:rolleyes:

Context and intent matters. Naturally you would get it wrong, and here you are making excuses for a racist comment.

Can you point me to a single article of secession that didn't make abolition the number one cause? The War of Southern Aggression was all about white supremacy, no matter what the revisionists claim.

It was PART of it...it was about States telling the Federal Government to 'butt out'. Slavery was a side issue.

However? The Founders DID know that slavery would have to be dealt with sooner or later.

In order to get the Southern States onboard with the Constitution?

They came up with the 3/5ths Compromise regarding apportionment.

States rights and tariffs (commerce) sparked the war.

The concert wasn't canceled, he was dropped from the playlist. There is a differemce.

Furthermore radio does matter,they get paid to have their songs played on the radio. The more listeners the more people buy tickets. Its a circle,and its evident you know nothing.

Not radio. His gig with Styx and REO Speedwagon at Fort Knox was cancelled.

And yes artists do get paid when their music is played. Depending who you are signed with ASCAP or BMI sends you out the royalties if you are the composer of the song.

And just because you sing a song, unless you are the composer, you don't get jack unless your company has cut a special deal with the songwriter.
Ted Nugent: Obama comments lead to Fort Knox gig cancellation | The Music Mix | EW.com

No it wasn't..Ted was dropped from the billing, but the concert is still going to happen.

Commanders at Fort Knox posted the announcement on the base’s Facebook page, writing, “After learning of opening act Ted Nugent’s recent public comments about the president of the United States, Fort Knox leadership decided to cancel his performance on the installation.” Co-headliners REO Speedwagon and Styx are still on the bill and had not made any announcements about the situation at time of press.

No kidding, i never stated otherwise. I just said they get paid for what is played on the radio, and thats how they get people to buy tickets.

again dixie chicks? A-OK to boycott

Ole teddy? you must be a anti free speech bigot. The partisanship is thick with this one and it shouldnt be.

I said "his gig" was cancelled. I know Styx and REO are still on for that date.

And Clear Channel didn't boycott the Dixie Chicks.

At Clear Channel, Mr. Hogan said that the company issued no order that local stations take the Dixie Chicks off the air and that he did not know how many stations had made their own decisions to do so.

Right from the NYT.

MEDIA; War Puts Radio Giant on the Defensive - New York Times

It was PART of it...it was about States telling the Federal Government to 'butt out'. Slavery was a side issue.

However? The Founders DID know that slavery would have to be dealt with sooner or later.

Bullshit. Slavery was the only thing that sparked the war. Period. Read the articles of secession. There was no other reason.

Amazing that 150 years later, revisionists continue to assert the right of the government to make people property.

Bullshit. Slavery was the only thing that sparked the war. Period. Read the articles of secession. There was no other reason.

Amazing that 150 years later, revisionists continue to assert the right of the government to make people property.
Wrong answer.

Revisionist Historians lead YOU to belive that.

Try again.

What was publicly declared in the statements of secession?

Tarriffs? Or the right of the states to continue slavery?

Styx and REO Speedwagon are who's left on the bill.

Damn! I didn't know REO was still doing concerts. Saw both of those groups in the 70s in concert. great shows.

I saw Styx and ZZ Topp when I was training at Ft. Jackson, 1976.

From what I remember, they put on a great show.
I first saw Styx when they opened for Cooper's "Lace and Whiskey" tour ('77). Tommy Shaw always looked so damned funny....like somebody's little-brother runnin'-around on the stage. Helluva lead-player!

My first ZZ-show was Allentown, PA (around '71, '72), the Rio Grande Mud tour. The line-up was Earth, Wind & Fire, ZZ (pre-beard, if I remember, correctly) & Uriah Heep. Strange line-up....but, fitting at-the-time. No one was afraid o' variety; music-wise, back then. The strangest opener I saw was Quiet Riot opening for ZZ, at Red Rocks ('06?/'07?). The lead-singer for Quiet Riot was yelling for the crowd to scream "until their lungs bled!!" We ZZ-fans (majority o' the crowd) were laughin' at him. I saw ZZ (at least) twice, at McNichols (Denver). GREAT band!!! When I was workin' a contract, in Austin, I drove (East) to La Grange & got a photo of the (green & white) city-sign....as-well-as photos of the LaGrange radiator repair-shop & LaGrange feed-mill. My plans are to frame them with all my ol' ticket-stubs....once I (finally) dive-into my "archives".​

Wrong answer.

Try again.

No, see?! You REALLY need to wait longer to say some of this shit, because there are still people on the planet whose parents and grandparents were slaves. Sort of like denying the holocaust. Until everybody who witnessed it with their own eyes, or is only one generation removed, has passed, the truth will remain standing.

Three states reason for secession was over slavery. And freeing the slaves wasn't the reason for Northern aggression. Slavery was not the cause slavery didn't become the main issue until the emancipation proclamation. And even then it did not free any slaves held in areas controlled by the north.

The North at the time was more industrialized than the South.

Unfair advantage...

Deal with it.

Wrong answer.

Try again.

Amazing isnt it..................

I was taught in grade school there were different reasons for different people.

Damn racist catholic nuns :lol:

Forum List

Back