Nugent Ousted From Concert: Liberty Takes Another on the Chin-Again

The fact that you have said it many time just shows how utterly stupid you are. Nugent literally shit his pants when he had the oppertunity to serve. Now he runs around spouting the far right nonsense and putting on the tough act. He is a coward, and those that follow his line are the same.

Patriotism is what you do, not flap yap that costs you nothing. Those of us with that peice of paper, dd214, that says honorable understand that. Someone that has that has the right to spout off. People like Nugent, and a number of other prominent people of his type, do not.

Those of us with that peice of paper dd214, that says honorable understand that. Someone that has that has the right to spout off. People like Nugent, and a number of other prominent people of his type, do not

I have earned that right, Fuck that piece of shit in the white house if he goes for a gun grab if re-elected I will treat every law enforcement as a home invader if they come to my home. And fuck you dumb ass bitch.

I hope you do, E-Thug! :lol:

I'm sure that in your hands, a plumber's wrench is a deadly weapon!

7487911331b4c61fe393ae3dd298b7a72a3b83e9372855.jpg

tumblr_lob95vJhCZ1qg1ti5o1_r1_500.jpg

butt_crack_joe_the_plumber.jpg

I bet you masturbate to those pics. little cyndie.

Why use "statist"? Because Rand did? BIG GOVERNMENT isn't "in" any longer?

The word 'Statist' has been in use for years. It aptly describes those in power and thier intent to rob liberty from the people.

Get over it.
Liar. Point me to one post where you used 'statist', pre-2008 - on here or hannity forums.

Didn't say "I" used it elsewhere Douggie.

Learn to READ.

Get over yourself assmunch.

I didn't lie. I'm talking about concerts being cancelled. To the best of my knowledge no tour dates were cancelled because of what Natalie said.

Not radio. You know, like the subject of the OP?

of course you're lying... you were typing.

the point, which i know escapes you, is that just like clear channel had the right to cave to the rightwingnuts and not play dixie chicks music, a private venue has every right to keep that embarrassment of a human being, nugent, from performing.

that's life...

don't worry... i'm sure clearchannel will keep playing his "music"

/whines some more about running out of rep at the most inopportune moments

And Nugent was a complete fool to say what he said. At the very least, a complete fool.
I guess the quote of Give me liberty or give me death really fuck's with your mind and gives you that Butt Hurt feeling.:badgrin:

Liberals do not want liberty....................

They want big brother telling them whats good for them with a check. From your pocket no less.

the venue had the liberty to decide that nugent is scum.

your point?

I have earned that right, Fuck that piece of shit in the white house if he goes for a gun grab if re-elected I will treat every law enforcement as a home invader if they come to my home. And fuck you dumb ass bitch.

I hope you do, E-Thug! :lol:

I'm sure that in your hands, a plumber's wrench is a deadly weapon!

7487911331b4c61fe393ae3dd298b7a72a3b83e9372855.jpg

tumblr_lob95vJhCZ1qg1ti5o1_r1_500.jpg

butt_crack_joe_the_plumber.jpg

I bet you masturbate to those pics. little cyndie.

Douggie has this thing about plumber's asscracks. :badgrin:

So, why do you think he is racist?

The racist remarks I have posted, here AGAIN:
On the Confederate Flag:
Those politically correct motherfuckers can take the flag down but I am
going to wear it forever.

On South Africans:
Apartheid isn`t that cut and dry. All men are not created equal.

them. They are still people of the earth, but they are different. They still
put bones in their noses, they still walk around naked, they wipe their
butts with their hands � These are different people.

I use the word ****** a lot
because I hang around with a lot of *******.
[edit]
I agree, the confederate flag is not inherently racist. We can't erase history.

As far as saying "******" is concerned, then all white rappers are also racist.

:rolleyes:

And the bolded bit, above?

I guess the quote of Give me liberty or give me death really fuck's with your mind and gives you that Butt Hurt feeling.:badgrin:

They want big brother telling them whats good for them with a check. From your pocket no less.

your point?

My point, is democrats/ liberals do not want liberty, they want big government.

To prove me wrong tell us about democrats cutting spending, reducing the size of government. Tell us how they are saving SS, medicare etc.

You bastards are a drain on the system and Americas domestic enemy.

your point?

And the Major General made his decision, and the sexist racist dirtbag Nugent will have to live with it.

your point?

And the Major General made his decision, and the sexist racist dirtbag Nugent will have to live with it.

Sexist? I don't know
Racist? share a quote or link to his racist activities
Dirt bag? Possible

your point?

Such as it is...and I'm sure Obama or one of his mignons sent a directive down to that General...but WE will never know.

Plausible knowing Obama's record of dirty tricks.

The word 'Statist' has been in use for years. It aptly describes those in power and thier intent to rob liberty from the people.

Get over it.
Liar. Point me to one post where you used 'statist', pre-2008 - on here or hannity forums.

Didn't say "I" used it elsewhere Douggie.

Learn to READ.

Get over yourself assmunch.
Nobody used it until that whiny-voiced little weasel started using it on his radio show.

your point?

Such as it is...and I'm sure Obama or one of his mignons sent a directive down to that General...but WE will never know.

Or maybe the Major General just doesn't want to take a chance on having a loud-mouthed asshole fucking up the day.

All men are not created equal.

On the Confederate Flag:
Those politically correct motherfuckers can take the flag down but I am
going to wear it forever.

By the same token, should a kid going to a Grateful Dead concert who's caught with sugar-cube-encrusted LSD go to prison for life with no parole? Of course not. But should that guy get caned? Yeah. And should he go to prison in an overcrowded cell where a huge, unclean black man will fuck him in the ass every night? Yeah.

“You might want to ride one of these into the sunset, you worthless bitch.

i got you in a stranglehold baby
then i crushed your face

I've posted some of his MILDER racist, sexist comments.......................................great guy to be defending...............................

your point?

You really think the President instructed the Major General to remove Nugent from the concert? Oh BOY.........................:cuckoo:

I am continually amazed at the depth of Obama Derangement Syndrome. It is so pervasive that people reflexively defend someone as vile as Ted Nugent.

Funny. I'm never amazed by the utter lack of lefty's zeal for the founding principles of this nation, by his blind devotion to collectivist tyrannies, his love of statists like Obama.

Lefties: limp-wristed wussies cowed by the state; warm, fuzzy little animals coddled by the state.

To them a passionate defense of liberty, no different than that of a Thomas Jefferson or a Patrick Henry of the founding, is the stuff of stridency and divisiveness. Stridency and Divisiveness? LOL! Think the meaningless nonsense of Orwellian doublespeak. Think the mindless and conditioned acolytes of dispassionate social relations and meaningless casual sex in Huxley's Brave New World. Lefties are just the latest fad of mainstream popular culture, the go-alongs of pseudo-sophistication, the banality of mass production. No proud, rugged American individualists here.

The American Left holds The Constitution, Liberty, Personal responsibility, and the Founders in utter contempt just as King George III did when he read the Declaration of Independence.

If I could have been a fly on the wall when King George read it? :lol:

Lefists are silly-asses, unwittingly characterizing the patriots of today as "wingnuts", for example, persons promoting the very same Lockean philosophy of government embraced by the Founders, the most passionately radical, world-changing promotion of liberty advanced during the Enlightenment. However, it is a political philosophy informed by the socio-political ramifications of Judeo-Christianity's moral system of thought, which holds that the sanctity of human life and the traditional family of nature are the first principles of private property, the foundation of sustainable liberty.

Well, now, lefty will have none of that. He foolishly confounds rebellion against basic traditions (the license and perversion of tyranny) with freedom and winds up embracing the statism of old.

imagesCA116V8B.jpg

Last edited:

your point?

/falls over laughing :eusa_clap:

Minions. The word is 'minions.'

Funny. I'm never amazed by the utter lack of lefty's zeal for the founding principles of this nation, by his blind devotion to collectivist tyrannies, his love of statists like Obama.

Lefties: limp-wristed wussies cowed by the state; warm, fuzzy little animals coddled by the state.

To them a passionate defense of liberty, no different than that of a Thomas Jefferson or a Patrick Henry of the founding, is the stuff of stridency and divisiveness. Stridency and Divisiveness? LOL! Think the meaningless nonsense of Orwellian doublespeak. Think the mindless and conditioned acolytes of dispassionate social relations and meaningless casual sex in Huxley's Brave New World. Lefties are just the latest fad of mainstream popular culture, the go-alongs of pseudo-sophistication, the banality of mass production. No proud, rugged American individualists here.

The American Left holds The Constitution, Liberty, Personal responsibility, and the Founders in utter contempt just as King George III did when he read the Declaration of Independence.

If I could have been a fly on the wall when King George read it? :lol:

Lefists are silly-asses, unwittingly characterizing the patriots of today as "wingnuts", for example, persons promoting the very same Lockean philosophy of government embraced by the Founders, the most passionately radical, world-changing promotion of liberty advanced during the Enlightenment. However, it is a political philosophy informed by the socio-political ramifications of Judeo-Christianity's moral system of thought, which holds that the sanctity of human life and the traditional family of nature are the first principles of private property, the foundation of sustainable liberty.

Well, now, lefty will have none of that. He foolishly confounds rebellion against basic traditions (the license and perversion of tyranny) with freedom and winds up embracing the statism of old.

imagesCA116V8B.jpg

Well Stated...the Left will however continue thier journey on the road known as 'Moral relativism'. [And dare try make it stick at the expense of taking this nation down once and for all].

WE don't buy into it.

:clap2:

Forum List

Back