Number do not comfort a Trump campaign

With the exception of the Reuters/Ipsos poll, all the other General Election numbers are within the MOE and if you add them together to get a sort of Poll of Polls, Hillary at + 3.1 is still within the MOE.

So therefore, statistically not a great revelation as to what's going to occur in 5 months time.

The Reuters/Ipsos poll is just whacked out.

• Banned
That's your weak opinion, Lucy. Trump's problem remains that the numbers consistently come down on HRC's side, particularly in the battle ground states.

Kasich would have so easily beaten her.

If Trump is elected, he will not mass deport, no wall will be built, immigrants will still pour in, and the TPP will continue.

That's your weak opinion, Lucy. Trump's problem remains that the numbers consistently come down on HRC's side, particularly in the battle ground states.

If Trump is elected, he will not mass deport, no wall will be built, immigrants will still pour in, and the TPP will continue.

No I'm meaning those polls are all within the MOE, it's not my "weak opinion", it's an actuality as stated.

How are Hillary's Favourable/Unfavourable ratings? I'm not seeing any.

Kasich is a RINO, even more of one than Jeb Bush.

How do you know what The Donald is going to do or not do? Do you have a Hotline or something?

• Banned
I wonder what happened to the 20-point lead of yesteryear when the Beast was inevitable.
A victory is a victory, of course, and if Trump (not necessarily when) is nominated, which his numbers start dropping even more. HRC was told yesterday she was not going to have criminal charges forwarded to the AG.

Lucy is crying about the inevitable. Clinton is continually ahead in most of the battle ground states. If that continues in FL and WI, she wins, easily.

I wonder what happened to the 20-point lead of yesteryear when the Beast was inevitable.
A victory is a victory, of course, and if Trump (not necessarily when) is nominated, which his numbers start dropping even more. HRC was told yesterday she was not going to have criminal charges forwarded to the AG.

I hope you have a plan, you know in the event that Hillary doesn't win, you need a plan, just in case because you're going to have to have a coping mechanism already in place, if not, you might just head off the rails like the other Hillary fans :eek-52:

Actually, the other Hillary fans need to read this, nobody wants to have to deal with Mega Freak-Out Fall Out :eek-52: :itsok:

obastard is not 50 percent. Few people approve of him except libtards. Clinton is not leading Trump, no matter what your lying polls say.

Obama is continually at 50 and above in almost all polls, and miketx and meathead continue in denial.

My life goes on with Donnie or Hillary as president, a very good life.

Many here on the Board thinks life ends with the election of either of them: idiots.

I will vote for Johnson.

Obama is continually at 50 and above in almost all polls, and miketx is in denial.

Many here on the Board thinks life ends with the election of either of them: idiots.

I will vote for JOhnson.
Jakey, you obviously need another life. Get one before it's too late1

Obama is continually at 50 and above in almost all polls, and miketx and meathead continue in denial.

I will vote for Johnson.

Spin smoke gag...

Obama is continually at 50 and above in almost all polls, and miketx is in denial.

I will vote for JOhnson.
:lol: I have a great life. How about you? Are you going to jump off a building when Trump loses?

miketx continues in denial of the numbers as well.

And the hysteria is creeping into the far right commentary.

No I'm meaning those polls are all within the MOE, it's not my "weak opinion", it's an actuality as stated.

How do you know what The Donald is going to do or not do? Do you have a Hotline or something?
Jake is forgetting the part where people are lying to poll takers so not to be harassed.

"Could the polls be underestimating Donald Trump’s support? That’s the conclusion of what I’ll call the “shy Trump-ers” theory, which holds that public opinion surveys undersell Trump because some of his supporters are unwilling to admit they’re backing The Donald. The supposed evidence for this comes from comparing different types of polls: Through much of this Republican presidential primary, Trump did worse in polls that used live, human interviewers than in polls that don’t...."
Trump Supporters Probably Aren’t Lying To Pollsters | #follownews

"FRUSTRATED AMERICANS ARE LESS LIKELY TO SUPPORT TRUMP THAN ANGRY AMERICANS - Amy Walter: “Americans aren’t actually any angrier at government today than they were a year ago, or even four years ago. In fact,according to data from the Pew Research Center, the percent of Americans who say they are ‘angry at the federal government’ has remained rather consistent over the last six years...’So, why the obsession with anger? Well, like just about everything else we talk about this year, it has an association with Donald J. Trump….f you interview or focus on only ‘angry’ people, you get a very biased sample of the overall electorate and who they are likely to support….[T]hose who were the most likely to think Trump would be great were angry voters and those who thought he’d be terrible were ‘content’ or ‘frustrated’ voters...In other words, people who are angry with government (21 percent of all voters) have their candidate - Trump. People who are content with government (20 percent of all voters) have theirs - Clinton. But, for the vast majority who are frustrated, Clinton has a small edge. Or more accurately, those who are frustrated with government view Trump more negatively than they do Clinton"
HUFFPOLLSTER: Trump Supporters Are Angrier And More Risk-Accepting Than Clinton Supporters

Every islamic attack by Jakes buddies raises numbers.
Every illegal import of Jakes terrorist buddies raises numbers.
The press here talks to the people who support what the globalists want NOT the people.

I will vote for JOhnson.
:lol: I have a great life. How about you? Are you going to jump off a building when Trump loses?

miketx continues in denial of the numbers as well.

And the hysteria is creeping into the far right commentary.
Pathologically damaged people normally do not have a "great" life. A Clinton victory is not going to make yours any better.

Jake is forgetting the part where people are lying to poll takers so not to be harassed.

"Could the polls be underestimating Donald Trump’s support? That’s the conclusion of what I’ll call the “shy Trump-ers” theory, which holds that public opinion surveys undersell Trump because some of his supporters are unwilling to admit they’re backing The Donald. The supposed evidence for this comes from comparing different types of polls: Through much of this Republican presidential primary, Trump did worse in polls that used live, human interviewers than in polls that don’t...."

"FRUSTRATED AMERICANS ARE LESS LIKELY TO SUPPORT TRUMP THAN ANGRY AMERICANS - Amy Walter: “Americans aren’t actually any angrier at government today than they were a year ago, or even four years ago. In fact,according to data from the Pew Research Center, the percent of Americans who say they are ‘angry at the federal government’ has remained rather consistent over the last six years...’So, why the obsession with anger? Well, like just about everything else we talk about this year, it has an association with Donald J. Trump….f you interview or focus on only ‘angry’ people, you get a very biased sample of the overall electorate and who they are likely to support….[T]hose who were the most likely to think Trump would be great were angry voters and those who thought he’d be terrible were ‘content’ or ‘frustrated’ voters...In other words, people who are angry with government (21 percent of all voters) have their candidate - Trump. People who are content with government (20 percent of all voters) have theirs - Clinton. But, for the vast majority who are frustrated, Clinton has a small edge. Or more accurately, those who are frustrated with government view Trump more negatively than they do Clinton"
HUFFPOLLSTER: Trump Supporters Are Angrier And More Risk-Accepting Than Clinton Supporters

The press here talks to the people who support what the globalists want NOT the people.

These are good points, many Trump supporters already get verbally abused or even physically assaulted just for supporting The Donald, so I also think that a number of people would be reluctant because of this to openly express support for him.

Isn't that wonderful? Getting verbally abused and/or physically assaulted for supporting a political candidate?

No one is being intimidated by poll takers.

I agree that many Trump supporters are damaged mentally: witness darkfisted, lucy, and meathead.

So you all agree that the numbers do not comfort Trump supporters: wise of you.

No one is being intimidated by poll takers.

I agree that many Trump supporters are damaged mentally: witness darkfisted, lucy, and meathead.

So you all agree that the numbers do not comfort Trump supporters: wise of you.

"I agree that many Trump supporters are damaged mentally: witness darkfisted, lucy, and meathead."

:rolleyes-41:

These are good points, many Trump supporters already get verbally abused or even physically assaulted just for supporting The Donald, so I also think that a number of people would be reluctant because of this to openly express support for him.

Isn't that wonderful? Getting verbally abused and/or physically assaulted for supporting a political candidate?
When government leaders can meet in public and block the public you know its crooked. That Lynch/Clinton meeting took place just a few hours BEFORE the Lynch meeting with the press where she said she expected NO charges. She has since taken that statement back but it does show voters just how dirty the Clinton's are.

With the exception of the Reuters/Ipsos poll, all the other General Election numbers are within the MOE and if you add them together to get a sort of Poll of Polls, Hillary at + 3.1 is still within the MOE.

So therefore, statistically not a great revelation as to what's going to occur in 5 months time.

The Reuters/Ipsos poll is just whacked out.

..and that's BEFORE her post indictment bounce!

Starkey <3 Hillary

Forum List

Back