Number of people shot to death by the police in the United States from 2017 to 2021, by race

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
Simple chart.

There is no large number of police shootings of blacks as shown here. But the Democrats and the MSM want you to believe otherwise. Why?

And if the Democrats want to defund the police why not start with the Capitol Police.

Screen Shot 2021-04-22 at 12.52.33 AM.png

Last edited:
Simple chart.

View attachment 482614

Quite simply white guys die more frequently when confronting police. But FBI statistics show another story regarding murders acoss America for 2019. Per capita Black on Black murder is much higher than white and Hispanic murders, when you consider that Blacks only are 18 to 20% of the U.S. population

Quite simply white guys die more frequently when confronting police. But FBI statistics show another story regarding murders acoss America ......
Yep. And the CIA claims that WMD's are scattered all over Irak so the NRA says that every American (regardless of race) needs to stock up on their own to be ready to defend the country. "From my burning vaporized hands!"

Simple chart.

There is no large number of police shootings of blacks as shown here. But the Democrats and the MSM want you to believe otherwise. Why?

And if the Democrats want to defund the police why not start with the Capitol Police.

View attachment 482614

There are more than 5 1/2 times more whites than blacks, so your chart is very misleading.

Quite simply white guys die more frequently when confronting police. But FBI statistics show another story regarding murders acoss America ......
Yep. And the CIA claims that WMD's are scattered all over Irak so the NRA says that every American (regardless of race) needs to stock up on their own to be ready to defend the country. "From my burning vaporized hands!"

~~~~~~
You;re a purveyor of Bovine Scat... You didn't read the stats or facts I produced.
Respond when you can produce evidence refuting what I posted. Until then you're trolling....

Simple chart.

View attachment 482614

There are more than 5 1/2 times more whites than blacks, so your chart is very misleading.

You're correct. Therefore there should be much less deaths per capita of Black on Black murders as compared to white on white murders, yet, they are nearly equal. Do the math. Oops I forgot they taught you Critical Race theory during math classes....

~~~~~~
You;re a purveyor of Bovine Scat... You didn't read the stats or facts I produced.
Respond when you can produce evidence refuting what I posted. Until then you're trolling....
You must very boring at parties, the only one who doesn't laugh at the best joke of the night. I don't trust official statistic but it is no reflection on you personally.

Last edited:
Simple chart.

View attachment 482614

Wrong. Hispanics are lumped in with 'whites', even though left wing deviants suddenly make them a 'race' when it comes to Whitey bashing rubbish. Whites are slightly over twice the population of blacks in Texas, for instance, and less in some states. Maybe in small pop states there might be '5 times more', like Idaho maybe.

Wrong. Hispanics are lumped in with 'whites', even though left wing deviants suddenly make them a 'race' when it comes to Whitey bashing rubbish. Whites are slightly over twice the population of blacks in Texas, for instance, and less in some states. Maybe in small pop states there might be '5 times more', like Idaho maybe.
It makes me wonder how Italian-Americans are perceived or black Hispanics from Latin America.

Simple chart.

View attachment 482614

Quite simply white guys die more frequently when confronting police. But FBI statistics show another story regarding murders acoss America for 2019. Per capita Black on Black murder is much higher than white and Hispanic murders, when you consider that Blacks only are 18 to 20% of the U.S. population

Facts screw up their silly made up narratives, is all, so they need to falsify them. They just want to be able to rape, rob, and kill without getting arrested; they want the same rights Africans have in Africa,

Per capita Black on Black murder is much higher than white and Hispanic murders, when you consider that Blacks only are 18 to 20% of the U.S. population
A cop is 18 times as likely to die at the hands of blacks and they know it.

It makes me wonder how Italian-Americans are perceived or black Hispanics from Latin America.

Like all people, they can freely choose how they want to be perceived by how they act and treat others. Black 'culture' worships violence, robbery, and murder.

They just want to be able to rape, rob, and kill without getting arrested;
It looks like they'll get their wish, at least in the blue cities. Cops need to begin to ignore the crime done by blacks. In doing so they will expedite the collapse of these amoral cesspools and force those Democrat voters to actually look at the facts.

Blacks commit ~50% of all murders and 33% of violent crimes but are just ~12% of the population.

No matter how one looks at it there really isn't any pandemic of blacks being shot by police as many would have you believe.

I think many people are finally starting to notice how much misinformation the MSM puts out and just puts out and endless amount of lies and half truths.

Forum List

Back