Number One Trend On Twitter Is Leftist Spreading Hate For Homeless People

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
Seems that the left is going balls to the walls spreading hate and division.

The latest trend seems to be homeless people attacking innocent women.

I saw one first thing this morning where I guy was tiktoking himself peeing on a woman minding her own business. ( I can't show this)

Another was of a homeless guy spitting in some woman's face and then telling her to leave him alone.

Another was a guy kicking a woman's dog she was out walking.

When they post things like this, all it does is give the freaks ideas, and soon you won't be able to walk down the street without some jerk assaulting you.

Guaranteed this is going to get someone killed, and the Democrats must love it.

They're desperate for another media generated movement like George Floyd.

The other day I was in line at McDonald's drive thru... a homeless guy walks out of the store with a cup of coffee and a soda... he was angry and so he threw the soda at one of the workers then he threw the cup on the ground... it pissed me off but what could I do... I was stuck in line... oh well I told myself he got away with it...
As I rounded the corner I saw him walking and laughing about what he did... as I approached him from behind in my truck I laid into my horn... He jumped a mile high and dropped his coffee onto his shirt... I'm sure it burnt him...
I still laugh every time I think about it... he was pissed and began looking for a rock to throw at me but there were no rocks where he was walking...
I laughed all the way home....

They still give the 'homeless" the bum's rush in my AO when they are found and reported.

The homeless were the top reason for crime when I was living in San Diego.

I started seeing them here in Clarksville and for a year you could see them on every busy street corner.

Then all of the sudden they were gone.

Forum List

Back