NUNES tasked by TRUMP to get INTEL from Mueller hasn't spoken to his OWN CMTE in months!

A
Precisely, and if he did everything by the book, which appears to be the case, he can express all the opinions he wants. Now and then.

The problem that you have is the overwhelming evidence he did allow his bias to influence his actions, so yet again, your point is moot.
Actually, according to the IG report you guys were so looking forward to for so many months he did not allow his bias to influence his actions. So no. There's no evidence to support your claim.

Then I suggest you read it and i also suggest you watch his testimony before Congress where he expressly admits that the bias was present.
I read the summary, I watched the highlights. Nothing there to change what I said.

Then you either missed it, or you are being dishonest. Try the 9:40 mark in the video. That is clear bias altering an investigation.

Lol, that is "proof" of nothing except the congressman's dislike. I suggest you read the IG report summary. It's pretty clearly laid out there.

A
The problem that you have is the overwhelming evidence he did allow his bias to influence his actions, so yet again, your point is moot.
Actually, according to the IG report you guys were so looking forward to for so many months he did not allow his bias to influence his actions. So no. There's no evidence to support your claim.

Then I suggest you read it and i also suggest you watch his testimony before Congress where he expressly admits that the bias was present.
I read the summary, I watched the highlights. Nothing there to change what I said.

Then you either missed it, or you are being dishonest. Try the 9:40 mark in the video. That is clear bias altering an investigation.

Lol, that is "proof" of nothing except the congressman's dislike. I suggest you read the IG report summary. It's pretty clearly laid out there.

Oh? So you are indeed dishonest...I quote "don't go in to the interview loaded for bear, she is going to be the next POTUS". What does that sound like to you?

He's 100% working for TRUMP NOW!

Dem congressman reveals ‘rogue’ Devin Nunes has refused to even speak to Intelligence Committee for months

default.gif

SARAH K. BURRIS
08 JUL 2018 AT 19:51 ET

Rep. Devin Nunes (R-CA) is demanding that special counselor Robert Mueller release all of his information to the House Intelligence Committee, but according to one colleague he’s not working with his fellow members on it, much less keeping them abreast.

In an interview with MSNBC’s Kassie Hunt, Rep. Mike Quigley (D-IL) was asked about the Nunes request and revealed he’s not much for government transparency.

We haven’t had notification from Mr. Nunes about anything he’s going to do for months now,”
Quigley said. “He has under taken rogue investigations. He’s working with the White House to prepare his own memo. He began the investigation with the midnight ride to the White House, which was very clear that he was getting information, then turning it back to the White House to show some other conspiracy.”

Quigley said that Nunes also put a halt to anyone being able to issue “subpoenas on documents and people of critical interest.”

“He’s basically worked hand in glove with the White House to thwart the investigation, so what he’s doing now, which is unilateral, rogue, against the rules of the committee and the House, is absolutely nothing new,” he explained.

He went on to call attempts by the GOP to paint the FBI as an unethical agency “desperate attempts” to “protect the president publicly and legally.”

“Nothing in all the wild allegations they’ve made for over a year and a half now has been found to be true,” he continued. “So, we can only expect this to continue.”

Dem congressman reveals 'rogue' Devin Nunes has refused to even speak to Intelligence Committee for months
He's been nothing more than a sockpuppet for more than a year now.
Sockpuppet for who?
For an outsider?
That's illogical.
tRump.

A

Oh? So you are indeed dishonest...I quote "don't go in to the interview loaded for bear, she is going to be the next POTUS". What does that sound like to you?

Lol, was she responsible for the interview, the interviewee, or the interviewer?

No, she wasn't she issued on opinion, not an instruction.

The investigation was not biased. You need to get over it.

Lol, was she responsible for the interview, the interviewee, or the interviewer?

She was telling her lover to go easy on the interview, and we have ample evidence that he did indeed do that. So your claim is specious at best. Like i said, you are allowing your bias to influence your opinions as well, and it is painfully obvious to anyone who was watching the testimony.

She was telling her lover to go easy on the interview, and we have ample evidence that he did indeed do that. So your claim is specious at best. Like i said, you are allowing your bias to influence your opinions as well, and it is painfully obvious to anyone who was watching the testimony.

Lol, the IG report concluded the opposite. In other words he went harder on her than he should have, overcompensating for his bias.

Gee.... I guess its Devin out there quoting Peters texts saying he's going to stop Trump all by his lonesome.

I thought he said WE. Government employees are ALLOWED to have opinions.

They are. They're not allowed to let their opinions bias their decisions and he clearly did so your point is moot.

Precisely, and if he did everything by the book, which appears to be the case, he can express all the opinions he wants. Now and then.

NUNES bias? You bet your ass.

Let's get down to brass tacks here as far as the "Russian/Trump" collusion accusation goes.

Is it your contention that Trump and the Rooskies colluded to hack the DNC server and the unsecured server that the Hildebeast had in order to expose the criminality and corruption of the DNC candidate and the entire DNC as a whole. That Trump colluded with the Rooskies to show how the DNC conspired to steal the nomination from Sanders, how it was revealed that the lamestream media was in on trying to carry the Hildebeast over the finish line, the dirty tactics employed using "bulldogging" to purposely incite violence at Trump rallies and outright voter fraud and how the Seventh Floor was going to exonerate the Hildebeast regardless? And that was "cheating"?

I just want to know exactly where you stand is all....

(snicker)

Good for him.
good for him, but NOT GOOD for America....

Actually it is. These asshole fbi clowns tried to engineer a coup. That is anathema to the principles of this country.
westwall, it is nothing but a partisan witch hunt, to use Trump's term....

IF Nunes cared one iota about our nation, he would conduct his investigations within the so called intelligence committee he heads, in an honest, with sunshine, ethical, bipartisan manner....

so not to divide the country, and make half the nation believe he is nothing but a lying piece of partisan sh8t.... which he clearly, with no doubt, is....

he has abandoned his committee, he has abandoned any resemblance of doing this for his nation and for the country and all ethical rules of how the committee should run...

he is not conducting business and investigations or oversight on the up and up, period. It is all simply a dog and pony show for Trump's supporters, and not an ounce of honesty to be found....

if he wanted the Nation to believe he is investigating for the 'right and just' reasons, he should not have gone off on his own right wing, republican only, wild goose chases....

His actions are preplanned and MEANT TO DIVIDE US..... that's his goal... it can be no other.... there is no honest excuse, for what he's done!

Good for him.

Actually it is. These asshole fbi clowns tried to engineer a coup. That is anathema to the principles of this country.

IF Nunes cared one iota about our nation, he would conduct his investigations within the so called intelligence committee he heads, in an honest, with sunshine, ethical, bipartisan manner....

so not to divide the country, and make half the nation believe he is nothing but a lying piece of partisan sh8t.... which he clearly, with no doubt, is....

he has abandoned his committee, he has abandoned any resemblance of doing this for his nation and for the country and all ethical rules of how the committee should run...

he is not conducting business and investigations or oversight on the up and up, period. It is all simply a dog and pony show for Trump's supporters, and not an ounce of honesty to be found....

if he wanted the Nation to believe he is investigating for the 'right and just' reasons, he should not have gone off on his own right wing, republican only, wild goose chases....

His actions are preplanned and MEANT TO DIVIDE US..... that's his goal... it can be no other.... there is no honest excuse, for what he's done!

He is trying to. The DOJ is the one who is not following the rules Care. All of your complaints are best laid at their feet. Of course, they have a lot to hide so they have zero interest in exposing their criminal behavior.

But FOX said....

Lol, the IG report concluded the opposite. In other words he went harder on her than he should have, overcompensating for his bias.

An absolutely laughable assertion especially in light the Horowitz testimony where he refutes your claim specifically. Now, in addition to being dishonest, we know you are dumb too. You're not helping your cause dude. Try watching the testimony...ALL of it, not just the highlights you like.

But FOX said....

Nope. That would be Horowitz, you know, the IG, and if you weren't likewise dishonest you too can watch the video. But you're a coward so won't.

Dem congressman reveals ‘rogue’ Devin Nunes has refused to even speak to Intelligence Committee for months

default.gif

SARAH K. BURRIS

Rep. Devin Nunes (R-CA) is demanding that special counselor Robert Mueller release all of his information to the House Intelligence Committee, but according to one colleague he’s not working with his fellow members on it, much less keeping them abreast.

In an interview with MSNBC’s Kassie Hunt, Rep. Mike Quigley (D-IL) was asked about the Nunes request and revealed he’s not much for government transparency.

We haven’t had notification from Mr. Nunes about anything he’s going to do for months now,”
Quigley said. “He has under taken rogue investigations. He’s working with the White House to prepare his own memo. He began the investigation with the midnight ride to the White House, which was very clear that he was getting information, then turning it back to the White House to show some other conspiracy.”

Quigley said that Nunes also put a halt to anyone being able to issue “subpoenas on documents and people of critical interest.”

“He’s basically worked hand in glove with the White House to thwart the investigation, so what he’s doing now, which is unilateral, rogue, against the rules of the committee and the House, is absolutely nothing new,” he explained.

He went on to call attempts by the GOP to paint the FBI as an unethical agency “desperate attempts” to “protect the president publicly and legally.”

“Nothing in all the wild allegations they’ve made for over a year and a half now has been found to be true,” he continued. “So, we can only expect this to continue.”

Dem congressman reveals 'rogue' Devin Nunes has refused to even speak to Intelligence Committee for months
Sockpuppet for who?
For an outsider?
That's illogical.
tRump.
Trump doesn't need deceptions.
You guys do.

Good for him.

I just don't get you.
You buy into this bullshit about Russian Collusion, which is now falling apart, and you ignore the fact that Hillary stole the nomination from Bernie Sanders, yet you feel TRump is the one who deserves to be thrown out of office.

What makes me scratch my head is how a person can be so gullible to buy into all of this knowing Hillary rigged the nomination process.
Do you have any idea how criminal that is?
Is there any wonder why people don't take you seriously on this forum?

An absolutely laughable assertion especially in light the Horowitz testimony where he refutes your claim specifically. Now, in addition to being dishonest, we know you are dumb too. You're not helping your cause dude. Try watching the testimony...ALL of it, not just the highlights you like.
You are reading things into it that aren't there. I know that's a good way to support your bias, but that doesn't make them true.

NUNES has ONE BOSS! And it ain't in the House and no one in CALIF.

AND RYAN IS A CHICKENSHIT TRAITOROUS SON OF A BITCH FOR ALLOWING IT TO HAPPEN.

default.gif

SARAH K. BURRIS

Sockpuppet for who?
For an outsider?
That's illogical.
tRump.
You guys do.
Dude, do you actually think about what you post? tRump tells more lies than anybody.

default.gif

SARAH K. BURRIS

Sockpuppet for who?
For an outsider?
That's illogical.
tRump.
You guys do.
Dude, do you actually think about what you post? tRump tells more lies than anybody.
That's a lie of course.
We all know Obama had to read from a teleprompter to keep from lying, and Hillary was incapable of being honest about the color of shit.

Gee.... I guess its Devin out there quoting Peters texts saying he's going to stop Trump all by his lonesome.

They are. They're not allowed to let their opinions bias their decisions and he clearly did so your point is moot.

Peter Strzok sent texts to his colleague Lisa Page,

a senior FBI lawyer who was also working on the Mueller team at the time, who he was having some sort of an affair with. That is the 'we' if anything. They did not control the attitudes and professionalism of agents doing investigations on the ground

and some people might want to get a few facts straight

Exclusive: Trump pressed Sessions to fire 2 FBI officials who sent anti-Trump text messages

but did his actions affect investigations on the ground? How did agents and investigators get influenced? Were they ever pressured? answer there is no. so what you have is all smoke and no fire. sort of like all the Benghazi crap

Forum List

Back