NY AG: Time to Shred Constitution and Prosecute D'Souza a Second Time for Same Crime

I had hoped this was a bad joke. But no, the Constitution is getting in the way of political persecution. How inconvenient. Hey China, Russia, India, Israel, Pakistan, England, France, and anyone else with Nuclear Weapons. Hit the damned button. We’re doomed as a species, so let’s just get it over with already.

Do I need the [/SARCASM] or did you get it?

The guy convicted in a federal jurisdiction can be tried by another jurisdiction, a state jurisdiction if it has standing, without violating the law.
No it can't. We're not surprised that all the forum douchebags would try to justify this. political prosecutions are the left's stock in trade.
Uhh yes it can. And a president cannot pardon a state conviction.

The guy convicted in a federal jurisdiction can be tried by another jurisdiction, a state jurisdiction if it has standing, without violating the law.
No it can't. We're not surprised that all the forum douchebags would try to justify this. political prosecutions are the left's stock in trade.
Uhh yes it can. And a president cannot pardon a state conviction.
It can only because the government wipes its ass on the Constitution.

You kids need to think here.

Did you really know what he was convicted of?

If not, look it up.

Then ask yourself: if he had done this to contribute to Hillary Clinton would you still say he deserves a pardon?

Be honest.
If prosecuted at all (unlikely), he would have gotten a slap on the wrist and a fine.

If not, look it up.

Then ask yourself: if he had done this to contribute to Hillary Clinton would you still say he deserves a pardon?

Be honest.
Ask yourself what if Rosie O'Donnell had done this?

D’Souzas crime was speaking out against obama. Had he been a Democrat he would have been slapped with a fine if anything was done at all.

How can NY ignore this abuse of power in their state?
That is merely your opinion. NY can prosecute if it so wants. There is no abuse of power.
NY cannot prosecute unless it dismantles a bit more of the constitution since the statute of limitations has long since passed.

If not, look it up.

Be honest.
Dems never get prosecuted so you’re creating a false narrative
And 2nd has any of Obama’s pardons been retried?

If not, look it up.

Be honest.
If prosecuted at all (unlikely), he would have gotten a slap on the wrist and a fine.
You kids are pros at deflecting, would anyone care to answer my question?

I

If not, look it up.

Be honest.
I Asked you first. Would you like to answer or keep avoiding the question?

If not, look it up.

Be honest.
Still avoiding the question?

You and i both known why.

You can't be honest about it.

If the person had been convicted of the same thing for helping Hillary Clinton you would totally freak the fuck out over his pardon and we all know it.

Even you.

I

If not, look it up.

Be honest.
He was convicted of donating to a friend's campaign through other persons. Just what O'Donnell did.

Ordinarily such transgressions get a fine. Unless it's Rosie O'Donnell who gets nothing. Political opponents like D'Sousa get reeducation camp.

I

If not, look it up.

Be honest.
He was convicted of donating to a friend's campaign through other persons. Just what O'Donnell did.

Ordinarily such transgressions get a fine. Unless it's Rosie O'Donnell who gets nothing. Political opponents like D'Sousa get reeducation camp.
Post up the O'Donnell thing. Let's see it.

And stop avoiding the question. Answer or admit you can't.

I

If not, look it up.

Be honest.

I answered you need to learn to read.

I

If not, look it up.

Be honest.

I answered you need to learn to read.
No, you avoided the question. You need to learn to tell the truth.

If not, look it up.

Be honest.

If the person had been convicted of the same thing for helping Hillary Clinton you would totally freak the fuck out over his pardon and we all know it.

Even you.
Thinking Error: Assuming

If not, look it up.

Be honest.

Even you.
Assuming conservatives think is always an error

If not, look it up.

Be honest.

Even you.

So you are admitting to be a Conservative?

If not, look it up.

Be honest.

Even you.

So you are admitting to be a Conservative?
That's not really a clever retort you know. The equivalent of "I know you are but what am I?

Congratulations, you can win an argument with a five year old.

Forum List

Back