NY AG: Time to Shred Constitution and Prosecute D'Souza a Second Time for Same Crime

D’Souzas crime was speaking out against obama.

975c59692943cb30e51f293bf087a528-min-300x219.jpg

D'Souzas GROSSLY violated campaign finance laws. Yes, thats a crime. A crime he PLED GUILTY TO.

D'Souza enters guilty plea

At the court hearing Tuesday, D’Souza admitted he knew what he did was against the law.

I knew that causing a campaign contribution to be made in the name of another was wrong and something the law forbids,” D’Souza said, “I deeply regret my conduct.

Last edited:
The guy convicted in a federal jurisdiction can be tried by another jurisdiction, a state jurisdiction if it has standing, without violating the law.
No it can't. We're not surprised that all the forum douchebags would try to justify this. political prosecutions are the left's stock in trade.
Uhh yes it can. And a president cannot pardon a state conviction.
It can only because the government wipes its ass on the Constitution.
Well, that’s the system we have. Your whining isn’t going to change that.

D’Souzas crime was speaking out against obama. Had he been a Democrat he would have been slapped with a fine if anything was done at all.

How can NY ignore this abuse of power in their state?

Really?

This doesn't sound like "speaking out against Obama".

Dinesh D'Souza - Wikipedia

On January 24, 2014, D'Souza was arraigned in a Manhattan federal court on charges of making $20,000 in illegal campaign contributions to the New York Senate campaign of Wendy Long, and for causing false statements to be made to the Federal Election Commission.[17][124][125][126][127]

In May 2014, D'Souza pleaded guilty to one felony count of making illegal contributions in the names of others.[128] In September 2014, the court sentenced D'Souza to five years probation, eight months in a halfway house (referred to as a "community confinement center") and a $30,000 fine.[17][16]

Maybe Trump should pardon all these guys who surely must have been treated unfairly (but they didn't speak out against Obama so they probably won't get a pardon).

Brega pleads guilty to making illegal campaign donation in Rockland
Jury finds Azano guilty on 36 counts in foreign money case
Fintech Founder Pleads Guilty to Making Illegal Campaign Contributions
L.A. developer is charged with making illegal campaign donations
All those cases involved more serious charges in addition to the minor charge of violating the limits on campaign donations.

Consider this example:

https://lawandcrime.com/celebrity/r...ver-the-legal-limit-to-democratic-candidates/

And all those cases also got much harsher sentences.
FRaud and bribery tend to carry harsher sentences than simply donating above the limit. O'Donnel wasn't even charged with a crime even though she clearly committed one.

The guy convicted in a federal jurisdiction can be tried by another jurisdiction, a state jurisdiction if it has standing, without violating the law.
No it can't. We're not surprised that all the forum douchebags would try to justify this. political prosecutions are the left's stock in trade.
It's good to know you're content with corruption. That's just another reason to rid this world of leftists.

D’Souzas crime was speaking out against obama.

975c59692943cb30e51f293bf087a528-min-300x219.jpg

D'Souzas GROSSLY violated campaign finance laws. Yes, thats a crime. A crime he PLED GUILTY TO.

D'Souza enters guilty plea

At the court hearing Tuesday, D’Souza admitted he knew what he did was against the law.

I knew that causing a campaign contribution to be made in the name of another was wrong and something the law forbids,” D’Souza said, “I deeply regret my conduct.
Rosy O'Donnel also knew. She wasn't even charged with a crime.

It's good to know you're content with corruption. That's just another reason to rid this world of leftists.
It’s not corruption, and it has nothing to do with ‘leftists’ — it’s the system we have. State and federal charges are separate. And a president cannot pardon state convictions. You don’t like it? Then run for office on changing it.

It’s not corruption, and it has nothing to do with ‘leftists’ — it’s the system we have. State and federal charges are separate. And a president cannot pardon state convictions. You don’t like it? Then run for office on changing it.
Of course it is. The government weaseled its way around the Constitution. Leftists are always the ones to resort to these charges.

D’Souzas crime was speaking out against obama. Had he been a Democrat he would have been slapped with a fine if anything was done at all.

How can NY ignore this abuse of power in their state?

Really?

This doesn't sound like "speaking out against Obama".

Dinesh D'Souza - Wikipedia

On January 24, 2014, D'Souza was arraigned in a Manhattan federal court on charges of making $20,000 in illegal campaign contributions to the New York Senate campaign of Wendy Long, and for causing false statements to be made to the Federal Election Commission.[17][124][125][126][127]

In May 2014, D'Souza pleaded guilty to one felony count of making illegal contributions in the names of others.[128] In September 2014, the court sentenced D'Souza to five years probation, eight months in a halfway house (referred to as a "community confinement center") and a $30,000 fine.[17][16]

Maybe Trump should pardon all these guys who surely must have been treated unfairly (but they didn't speak out against Obama so they probably won't get a pardon).

Brega pleads guilty to making illegal campaign donation in Rockland
Jury finds Azano guilty on 36 counts in foreign money case
Fintech Founder Pleads Guilty to Making Illegal Campaign Contributions
L.A. developer is charged with making illegal campaign donations
All those cases involved more serious charges in addition to the minor charge of violating the limits on campaign donations.

Consider this example:

https://lawandcrime.com/celebrity/r...ver-the-legal-limit-to-democratic-candidates/

And all those cases also got much harsher sentences.
FRaud and bribery tend to carry harsher sentences than simply donating above the limit. O'Donnel wasn't even charged with a crime even though she clearly committed one.
Yes they do, which is why D’Souza got a fairly light sentence, plus he also lied to the electoral commission. I don’t know about ODonnel but I am sure there are always those who get away with it and those who get caught.

You kids need to think here.

Did you really know what he was convicted of?

If not, look it up.

Then ask yourself: if he had done this to contribute to Hillary Clinton would you still say he deserves a pardon?

Be honest.
Dems never get prosecuted so you’re creating a false narrative
And 2nd has any of Obama’s pardons been retried?
Link? Examples? Alt Fact?

If not, look it up.

Then ask yourself: if he had done this to contribute to Hillary Clinton would you still say he deserves a pardon?

Be honest.

As the example of Rosie O'Donnel shows, he wouldn't have even been prosecuted.
What did Rosie O'Donnell do?

Look it up.
I looked before I asked. There are no clear accounts of any wrongdoing. If you've got one post it up.

If not, look it up.

Be honest.
Dems never get prosecuted so you’re creating a false narrative
And 2nd has any of Obama’s pardons been retried?
Link? Examples? Alt Fact?
Attempted deflection.

Too bad bullshit makes a poor shield.

If not, look it up.

Be honest.

As the example of Rosie O'Donnel shows, he wouldn't have even been prosecuted.
What did Rosie O'Donnell do?

Look it up.
I looked before I asked. There are no clear accounts of any wrongdoing. If you've got one post it up.
https://nypost.com/2018/05/05/rosie-odonnells-campaign-donations-to-dems-went-over-legal-limit/

If not, look it up.

Be honest.
When you start putting people away for same crime that donated to Hilly ...not to mention Hilly herself and Holder...get back to me

Of course it is. The government weaseled its way around the Constitution. Leftists are always the ones to resort to these charges.
Yeah it’s all the fault of the left.

Tissue?

If not, look it up.

Be honest.
When you start putting people away for same crime that donated to Hilly ...not to mention Hilly herself and Holder...get back to me
Her's wasn't a straw man donation. Using others names shows intent to decieve. She didn't do that.

Forum List

Back