NY and LA are going to bleed our country for all it’s worth

tyroneweaver

Platinum Member
Mar 3, 2012
Burley, Idaho
NY is going to drag their feet about getting any of it's people back to work
meanwhile asking the federal government to fund their entire tax revenue shortfall. Do not be shocked if LA Mayor Garcetti does it too. So, 48 states take the risk and carry the load to open back up - and then get asked to fund the two most bloated state governments in the country.

Theres a price to pay for any state that is stupid enough to open when there is no cure and not enough testing. Thats just one of many prices.
Sure. There is a price to pay for not opening the economy of that state too.

The Governors can keep the illegal house arrests going, but they'll have to do so at the expense of getting no more federal aid.

Theres a price to pay for any state that is stupid enough to open when there is no cure and not enough testing. Thats just one of many prices.
You mean just like any flu season we've had in the past?
Sure if thats what you want to believe. By all means go out and mingle so you can prove your point. I'll be cheering you on.

1587176863226.png

The Governors can keep the illegal house arrests going, but they'll have to do so at the expense of getting no more federal aid.
I dont know about other states but we aren't on house arrest in CA.

So, you won't be arrested or fined if you venture out without good cause? Assuming that the State knows what constitutes 'good cause' in your case.

Well, I hate to be the bearer of bad news but that's going to happen in the red states as well, where I suspect that the infection rate is higher than is being reported. We could have a serious mess on our hands in short order because of the lack of testing.

Tests are being made by the millions. What we need is an antibody test, but that's going to take time and a cure? How many of these viruses have a "cure?" Treatments are being studied as fast as they're able. A vaccine maybe will be available by Christmas. You want to wait how long, A?

Tests are being made by the millions. What we need is an antibody test, but that's going to take time and a cure? How many of these viruses have a "cure?" Treatments are being studied as fast as they're able. A vaccine maybe will be available by Christmas. You want to wait how long, A?
Lots of virus have a cure. One thing we better hope is that this doesnt mutate and render any cure obsolete. I'm prepared to wait until its resolved. My life is way more valuable than a job.

So, you won't be arrested or fined if you venture out without good cause? Assuming that the State knows what constitutes 'good cause' in your case.
I havent heard of anyone being arrested or fined. I go out everyday but I have a mask and gloves on if I am going to be around people.

I havent heard of anyone being arrested or fined. I go out everyday but I have a mask and gloves on if I am going to be around people.

NY is going to drag their feet about getting any of it's people back to work
meanwhile asking the federal government to fund their entire tax revenue shortfall. Do not be shocked if LA Mayor Garcetti does it too. So, 48 states take the risk and carry the load to open back up - and then get asked to fund the two most bloated state governments in the country.
I live in LA and lot of people work from home, and many still working, freeway is somewhat busy. Dont forget lot of people from red states come here for work, healthcare and so much more same for NYC.
Your bashing of NY amd CA constantly is stupid, they are best two states in the union and without both of them the US would be worse of than many third world countries.

Can you be specific? The first arrest appears to be because some unwelcome guests refused to leave. Can you show me a link where someone is arrested simply for leaving their home?

Forum List

Back