NY Daily News: Donald Trump is a Madman

Whatever Flynn's deal may be with Mueller, what would prevent Manafort and Gates from asking for the same "latitudes"???

I didn't know if this tread was newsworthy in regards if it was a major shift in the thinking of the New York Daily News' editorial board. A wee bit of research showed it is not ( Damn right, we’re with her! ). I'm not contending Trump isn't a madman, but if the Daily News had endorsed Trump then I would have given the OP editorial more than a passing glance.

Just wait until it sinks in to the pussygrabber that Flynn is going to testify against him.
The crazy will be amped up to unbelievable proportions.

This is the outrage of the day. It's the democrat bobble heads standing in a circle all nodding in unison.

Even Fox is covering the story of Flynn flipping on Trump.
These desperados have no place to run, no place to hide.

T canceled a photo op at the WH about the tax bill.
Gee I wonder why.

Trump is perfectly fine.
A Madman would say batcrapcrazy stuff like Obama "Islam has a proud tradition of tolerance"

Trump is perfectly fine.
A Madman would say batcrapcrazy stuff like Obama "Islam has a proud tradition of tolerance"

It took 73 posts for one of your moronic ilk to bring up Obama????

Damn you guys are slacking off........

You lost 30 states, ouch!

WOW, and STILL got THREE MILLION more votes?? Now THAT is a real feat.....Thanks for the reminder.....LOL

You lost and lost big. Get 6 million more votes and lose next time same result fool. :laugh:
Ya still think Trump will win after Flynn incriminates him under oath? Lol

Admitted liar, fired Flynn has about as much credibility as you do swing and a miss lib. :laugh:

Forum List

Back