NY governor orders flags to half staff for Insurrection Day

SassyIrishLass
Yup and that's just what they are doing.

Most people couldn't care less. They are more worried about the price of gas, the million more illegals in the country, the mess Bidung has made of the border, the billions we tax payers are hosed to pay for illeglas and empty shelves in grocery stores.

That's what people are worried about not some half-baked insurrection bullshit dreamed up by the idiot Dems.

No one has been charged with insurrection. Most have been charged with trespassing and any who broke the law will end up in court. The FBI investigated already and found no sign of a planned insurrection or anything else. Yet the Dems keep comparing 1/6 to 9-11 and Pearl Harbor. Only idiots do shit like that.

More bullshit brought to you by the king of bull shitters, the Dems.

They died as a result OF the action that placed unnecessary stress, and not in action. Nobody implied anything like that which you are so affixed on.
I wonder how many of them died by shooting themselves in the back of the head.........................

twice.

What a POS......A young woman was murdered and she wants to commemorate that.

E5028D7A-445A-44A4-BE90-B3EB66C1F0B6_jpe-2230278.JPG
Good move....wish the rest did the same. I'm sure the red states won't.

They died as a result OF the action that placed unnecessary stress, and not in action. Nobody implied anything like that which you are so affixed on.
Bullshit...lol. one died because he was an unhealthy fat body and the other four died by their own hand.

The civil unrest didn't cause them to die. They would have died anyway, because their problems existed before the unrest.

Good move....wish the rest did the same. I'm sure the red states won't.
Heck, if dems were listened to it would be at half-staff every-single-day. I think they are just adverse to seeing it fly at full staff on general principle.

My county said to hell with it and leaves it at full staff unless a former Virginia Governor or POTUS dies.....The FD will lower it if one of the present or past members passes.

Forum List

Back