NY governor orders flags to half staff for Insurrection Day

According to the officer she was told to stop prior to being shot.

As far as I know he stayed on the other side of the barricaded door the person was trying to climb through, as that was his assigned position to defend from the mob.
As far as you know . Lol...

No idea what the law calls it. But I can assure you had a single person made it inside the White House they would have also been shot, as they should have been. But as it was nobody even made it past the White House fence
I guess tho police didn't let them in then .

I support police doing what is necessary within the law to stop a crime in action. The sex of the person has no bearing at all on this view.
But riddle me this.....Aren't your ilk all for "justice" if a cop shoots/kills a unarmed black person?

Never mind if that "justice" includes looting, burning, blocking of public highways, attacks on innocents, and other assorted faux "justice" measures that somehow you people will always try to rationalize.

The world wonders

According to the officer she was told to stop prior to being shot.

As far as I know he stayed on the other side of the barricaded door the person was trying to climb through, as that was his assigned position to defend from the mob.
I hope you remember this the next time a black man is told by the police to stop . And is then shot dead .
They did not let them into the area behind the barricaded door the person was trying to climb through
Do u have proof of where the police let them in ?

But riddle me this.....Aren't your ilk all for "justice" if a cop shoots/kills a unarmed black person?

Never mind if that "justice" includes looting, burning, blocking of public highways, attacks on innocents, and other assorted faux "justice" measures that somehow you people will always try to rationalize.

The world wonders
I wonder as well.

Not sure who my ilk are, but each case is a different case and should be treated as such.

Find a post of me supporting such things.

I will be happy to wait

What a POS......A young woman was murdered and she wants to commemorate that.

E5028D7A-445A-44A4-BE90-B3EB66C1F0B6_jpe-2230278.JPG
Because you are delusional and she was not murdered.

Now you understand.

Why is it then that when a white cop shoots/kills a unarmed black person they are charged with murder?
Why is it you cannot seem to understand the differing situations? It's not rocket surgery. I can't really help you there.

Going with the "oh, well that was different" defense of the cop's actions are you? How predictable.
Yep! Just like the juries. And judges. And prosecutors. What a zinger!

"So you're going with reality instead of deluding yourself with fantasy, like me. "

Yep. I am.

What part of it does not change anything do you not understand?
Sigh, all I can point you towards is to watch the video of shooting yourself. If you can find justification in that then God have mercy on your soul.

ashley babbitt shooting video - Bing video

He even endangered the other officers as they advanced up the steps.

BTW.....As a aside for those who wanted proof you can clearly see the murderer's BLM bracelet as he extends his weapon. I don't see it as much of a much as it was given to him by his kid but there it is.

Sigh, all I can point you towards is to watch the video of shooting yourself. If you can find justification in that then God have mercy on your soul.

ashley babbitt shooting video - Bing video

BTW.....As a aside for those who wanted proof you can clearly see the murderer's BLM bracelet as he extends his weapon. I don't see it as much of a much as it was given to him by his kid but there it is.

I have seen it, it was a legal and effective shot. She was climbing through a window that would have allowed her to open the door and let the whole mob that was chanting for the death of our elected officials into the area being protected.

A single shot sent the whole mob running away like the cowards they are.

I have seen it, it was a legal and effective shot. She was climbing through a window that would have allowed her to open the door and let the whole mob that was chanting for the death of our elected officials into the area being protected.

A single shot sent the whole mob running away like the cowards they are.
OK, never mind, some people you just can't reach and I will no longer try as it's right there for all to see.

If there was any justice the other officers advancing on the position should have disarmed him and arrested him on the spot.

Forum List

Back