NY governor orders flags to half staff for Insurrection Day

You started with name calling, so the level of self-awareness here is less than zero.

Enjoy your failed president and your failed ideology
You are confused. I'm not calling you any names. Those are labels, not names. And you've proven me right, as I explained in my previous post.

This isn't just a problem you have. All of these Trump loyalists drink out of the same sewage pond. You're just another text book example of how a political party has consciously decided to abandon party and country. You and your ilk are ready to burn the country down. That's why the lies are stacked up like cord wood.

Sigh, all I can point you towards is to watch the video of shooting yourself. If you can find justification in that then God have mercy on your soul.

ashley babbitt shooting video - Bing video

He even endangered the other officers as they advanced up the steps.

BTW.....As a aside for those who wanted proof you can clearly see the murderer's BLM bracelet as he extends his weapon. I don't see it as much of a much as it was given to him by his kid but there it is.
Easily justified. The officer did exactly what he was supposed to do. He showed bravery, while the rioters showed cowardice. He walks free, and rightfully so, while her family pays for the effects of her brainwashing and criminal insanity.

It was already proven, and there is nothing you will be able to do to change that fact. History will make sure everyone knows it, and it won't be forgotten.

Navarro's explanation is going to be used to describe a textbook attempt at a coup when this is over. You can piss and moan all you want. It still isn't going to change anything. You can run around like the mentally challenged chicken with the head cut off, and it's never going to help you.

Every time I listen to Navarro explain to Melber how this was supposed to go down, and the details, I realize Navarro doesn't even know he is explaining a text book example of a coup attempt.

It is already beyond any rational doubt that it wasn’t an insurrection. Your desperate attempt to cling to the fiction that it was an “insurrection” is already laughable. It will get funnier over time.

• Disagree
Reactions: BWK
It is already beyond any rational doubt that it wasn’t an insurrection. Your desperate attempt to cling to the fiction that it was an “insurrection” is already laughable. It will get funnier over time.
In your dreams.

Bullshit...lol. one died because he was an unhealthy fat body and the other four died by their own hand.

The civil unrest didn't cause them to die. They would have died anyway, because their problems existed before the unrest.
Unhealthy or not, it was not a coincidence that happened just after the insurrection.

Forum List

Back