NY governor orders flags to half staff for Insurrection Day

A young woman was shot when she did not heed the police to leave. Instead, she became more aggressive in her efforts to break in. I sort of favor the lowering the flags, except that the unions may use this to get another paid holiday for their members.
So you support killing unarmed women.

Sure sparky. Tell us all about it as there was a half a chance we'll believe you.

Just giving the facts. What you do with them is totally up to you.

Here is the link to the database, enjoy.

She took the correct action. We should commemorate the police officers who died protecting and defending this nation from the Trumpist rabble who sought to overthrow it.

Five police officers died as a direct result of the Trumpist rabble storming the Capitol Building or from trauma as a result of it.

Let us remember these patriots and defenders of the constitution.

Police Officer Brian D. Sicknick
Police Officer Kyle DeFreytag
Police Officer Gunther Hashida
Police Officer Jeffrey Smith
Police Officer Howard Liebengood
Sicknick died of a stroke

Freytag offed himself

Hashida offed himself

Jeffery Smith offed himself

Liebengood offed himself

None of those guys died "defending the capital"...lol

What a POS......A young woman was murdered and she wants to commemorate that.

E5028D7A-445A-44A4-BE90-B3EB66C1F0B6_jpe-2230278.JPG
These Democrats don't realize that most of the country knows they are just trying to manufacture a political issue out of this fake insurrection. I read something once that said a strong indicator of a likely divorce is eye rolling about the other spouse. I think a lot of Democrats are eye rolling about their party these days.

So you support killing unarmed women.
So I support the defense of our Capitol, and do not support the insurrectionists attempt to destroy our democracy, or injure and be responsible for the death of our police defenders. If she got shot as a result of her improbable attempt at insurrection, so be it.

So I support the defense of our Capitol, and do not support the insurrectionists attempt to destroy our democracy, or injure and be responsible for the death of our police defenders. If she got shot as a result of her improbable attempt at insurrection, so be it.
So you support the killing of Ashli Babbitt.

Forum List

Back