NY governor orders flags to half staff for Insurrection Day

So you like the idea of killing unarmed women. Typical leftist.

Not at all. But I do like the idea of shooting someone trying to break through a barricade at the front of a mob chanting for the death of the people being protected by said barricade.

I do not care what sex they are, that has nothing to do with the equation at all.

How many of the thousands of police do you honor that were hurt in the “mostly peaceful” protests?
Review my posts and you will find I support the police and was against all the defund the police garbage. I don’t pick and choose as many on the right do.

You wouldn't of said that if she were black!! Would you? Only thing is she was a tramp supporter.
?????

Is it time to ask your shrink if your Xanax dose could use a little adjusting, sweetie? You're making even less sense than usual.

Wouldn't be a big deal, if you guys hadn't attacked The Capital to stop Congress from doing it's constitutional job. Now suffer with your decisions.
With bare hands and selfie sticks, no less! GASP!!!!! THE HORROR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The BLOODBATH!!!!!!!! THE HUMANITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

?????

Is it time to ask your shrink if your Xanax dose could use a little adjusting, sweetie? You're making even less sense than usual.
I want to answer me, if she were black and wasn't a tramp supporter and a republican.

The Wild,Wild Left. The most shameful, dishonest, corrupt, anti-American band of politicians, media types and citizens in the history of this nation. You know better.... you simply do not care. How do you sleep at night knowing one day we will be before God?

Forum List

Back