NY governor orders flags to half staff for Insurrection Day

You wouldn't of said that if she were black!! Would you? Only thing is she was a tramp supporter.
Interesting point, I bet the black guy (and proven BLM supporter) would not have shot her if she was black.

The Wild,Wild Left. The most shameful, dishonest, corrupt, anti-American band of politicians, media types and citizens in the history of this nation. You know better.... you simply do not care. How do you sleep at night knowing one day we will be before God?
another one who is delusional.

Wouldn't be a big deal, if you guys hadn't attacked The Capital to stop Congress from doing it's constitutional job. Now suffer with your decisions.

Nobody but nobody works LESS hard than stupid congresscritters. I'm not saying the mob was correct. But please do not invoke their "constitutional job". No one there does any kind of a freaking "job".

The Wild,Wild Left. The most shameful, dishonest, corrupt, anti-American band of politicians, media types and citizens in the history of this nation. You know better.... you simply do not care. How do you sleep at night knowing one day we will be before God?
There is no God, as far as they know or care.

"The devil's greatest trick is convincing the world he doesn't exist". Charles Baudelaire

Interesting point, I bet the black guy (and proven BLM supporter) would not have shot her if she was black.
Remains to be seen, and prove his was a BLM supporter. I say he would of shot her if she was black or white.

I bet. He would of shot her anyway.
Well seeing how he was bent on murdering someone you might be right.....I figure he still had the red-ass from the hazing he got over leaving his issue weapon in the bathroom.

Last edited:
With bare hands and selfie sticks, no less! GASP!!!!! THE HORROR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The BLOODBATH!!!!!!!! THE HUMANITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
Your choice. Next time, maybe you should wear a mask and not brag about what you did on your facebook page, as if you were some random dumbass sheep. I'll give you a hint. If your leader says it's ok, but won't go with you, it's probably not ok and even petty criminal from the ghetto know to hear a mask when they are committing crimes in public and they don't advertise.

Your choice. Next time, maybe you should wear a mask and not brag about what you did on your facebook page, as if you were some random dumbass sheep. I'll give you a hint. If your leader says it's ok, but won't go with you, it's probably not ok and even petty criminal from the ghetto know to hear a mask when they are committing crimes in public and they don't advertise.
Translator, please.

Nobody but nobody works LESS hard than stupid congresscritters. I'm not saying the mob was correct. But please do not invoke their "constitutional job". No one there does any kind of a freaking "job".
They were that day and after the insurrectionist were put down, they went back and completed their task for the day.

They were that day and after the insurrectionist were put down, they went back and completed their task for the day.

No. sorry. I'm really not impressed. I work and live very close to Oxford, MI. I have a "tragedy bucket" at school (it's called a security bucket, but I renamed it). I have had to explain to 4 and 5 yo that if the "bad people" come we may have to run out of the school. I have had to learn, as a schoolteacher, to pack wounds (!) and apply tourniquets (!).

I have to go through all this again at the end of the month--more training. Right, because proximity to last school shooting.

So really.

Do keep in mind that if the flag is lowered every time that a person goes forward, it will never be all the way at the top again.

God bless you and everyone on this planet always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back