NY governor orders flags to half staff for Insurrection Day

Voters don't allow shit when it's even remotely possible that there was election fraud. All bets off.

There has been election fraud in every election since the start of our country. You all were never whine about it when your party wins.

Then again it has never been enough to change the outcome of anything more than a citywide election.

Five police officers died as a direct result of the Trumpist rabble storming the Capitol Building or from trauma as a result of it.
Sorry my man... Only one person died as a direct result of January 6th...Ashli Babbitt.

I appreciate the NY governor paying her and the State of New York's respects to her memory.

No. sorry. I'm really not impressed. I work and live very close to Oxford, MI. I have a "tragedy bucket" at school (it's called a security bucket, but I renamed it). I have had to explain to 4 and 5 yo that if the "bad people" come we may have to run out of the school. I have had to learn, as a schoolteacher, to pack wounds (!) and apply tourniquets (!).

I have to go through all this again at the end of the month--more training. Right, because proximity to last school shooting.

So really.
Nobody is trying to impress you. What makes you think you should be? You are surrounded by gun nuts up there. Of course, you need to know how to pack a wound, apply a tourniquet all functional adults should. You might also check emergency procedures for a sucking chest wound. With the disfunctional militia groups that live in MI, you have some problem with observing and remembering soberly, in hopes the anarchist nut balls do not attack again?

Sorry my man... Only one person died as a direct result of January 6th...Ashli Babbitt.

I appreciate the NY governor paying her and the State of New York's respects to her memory.
New York would never honor an insurrectionist who tried to overthrow the government of the United States.

She took the correct action. We should commemorate the police officers who died protecting and defending this nation from the Trumpist rabble who sought to overthrow it.

Five police officers died as a direct result of the Trumpist rabble storming the Capitol Building or from trauma as a result of it.

Let us remember these patriots and defenders of the constitution.

Police Officer Brian D. Sicknick
Police Officer Kyle DeFreytag
Police Officer Gunther Hashida
Police Officer Jeffrey Smith
Police Officer Howard Liebengood

Gunther and Kyle died of suicide months after the 6th.

Jeffery and Howard committed suicide later that month.

Brian died of natural causes by having 2 strokes.

The only person who actually died during Jan 6th was a unarmed woman, crawling on her hands and knees. Out of ALL the people there, only one was shot, if they didn't shoot anyone else then obviously they weren't as deadly as they were made out to be.

She took the correct action. We should commemorate the police officers who died protecting and defending this nation from the Trumpist rabble who sought to overthrow it.

Let us remember these patriots and defenders of the constitution.

Police Officer Brian D. Sicknick
Police Officer Kyle DeFreytag
Police Officer Gunther Hashida
Police Officer Jeffrey Smith
Police Officer Howard Liebengood
We would prefer a nuke detonating on a blue city or more. We do not have to do a damn thing. Nothing to lose.

Gunther and Kyle died of suicide months after the 6th.

Jeffery and Howard committed suicide later that month.

Brian died of natural causes by having 2 strokes.

The only person who actually died during Jan 6th was a unarmed woman, crawling on her hands and knees. Out of ALL the people there, only one was shot, if they didn't shoot anyone else then obviously they weren't as deadly as they were made out to be.

As I said these deaths are a result of this insurrection. You can belittle the deaths of the police officers because they took their own lives as a result of events of that day, but they stood their ground when the nation needed them.

That you find common cause the Insurrectionist who at the time she was shot was breaching a barricade protecting members of congress says all I need to know where your loyalties lie. Mine are with the nation; yours with the rioters and looters.

You must love Derek Chauvin. I suppose you want him to be made governor of Minnesota as a reward for his actions.

Nope. The criminal in that case was already subdued and in handcuffs. There was no need for him to be killed.

It was a coup attempted.
Roflol. if you really think that that many people could take over our government with what little weapons, equipment and backing they had you are even dumber then most of your posts make you out to be.

Review my posts and you will find I support the police and was against all the defund the police garbage. I don’t pick and choose as many on the right do.
Good. The only problem I have with your post is you seem to be playing up the riot on the sixth while down playing most of what the left did all summer.

There has been election fraud in every election since the start of our country. You all were never whine about it when your party wins.

Then again it has never been enough to change the outcome of anything more than a citywide election.
"You all were never whine about it"???????

You like fraud, don't you? Or is it only when your gang of thugs benefit?

"You all were never whine about it"???????

You like fraud, don't you? Or is it only when your gang of thugs benefit?

Fraud is a fact of life when humans are involved, I do not like it but it is impossible to get rid of it totally.

The very right wing Heritage foundation keeps a running database of all proven election/voter fraud. The total comes out to less than 1 case of proven fraud for every 2 million votes cast. I can live with that rate of fraud as trying to get rid of it would keep more legal votes than 1 out of 2 million from being cast, and I think we should always err on the side of the voter being allowed to vote.

Fraud is a fact of life when humans are involved, I do not like it but it is impossible to get rid of it totally.

The very right wing Heritage foundation keeps a running database of all proven election/voter fraud. The total comes out to less than 1 case of proven fraud for every 2 million votes cast. I can live with that rate of fraud as trying to get rid of it would keep more legal votes than 1 out of 2 million from being cast, and I think we should always err on the side of the voter being allowed to vote.
Sure sparky. Tell us all about it as there was a half a chance we'll believe you.

What a POS......A young woman was murdered and she wants to commemorate that.

E5028D7A-445A-44A4-BE90-B3EB66C1F0B6_jpe-2230278.JPG
A young woman was shot when she did not heed the police to leave. Instead, she became more aggressive in her efforts to break in. I sort of favor the lowering the flags, except that the unions may use this to get another paid holiday for their members.

Forum List

Back