NY gun owners refues to register

I would sure like it if my loony son-in-law were forced to register his sniper rifle, which has a range so far that there is no public rifle range in the state of Louisianna that is long enough to use to sight it in.I am half way conviced that I will see him in handcuffs on TV someday hollering "Police Brutality!" To reporteres, in Dallas as he is taken to jail.

I would sure like it if my loony son-in-law were forced to register his sniper rifle, which has a range so far that there is no public rifle range in the state of Louisianna that is long enough to use to sight it in.I am half way conviced that I will see him in handcuffs on TV someday hollering "Police Brutality!" To reporteres, in Dallas as he is taken to jail.

there are plenty of ranges that are long enough to sight in a 50 cal

I was honest and this post as usual proved me accurate.

Should I show you a post of mine that is not a one liner nor a question?

If it makes you feel better. You may have a real contribution once and awhile but its so rare I never notice. Troll on friend, troll on.

Is that a backtrack? Yes....I think it is.

You know what I do not do? I do not open my e-mail and read a piece of shit that is clearly bullshit....then start a thread with it using a provocative title phrased as a question. And when someone points out how insanely gullible I am...I cry and claim it was " just me asking a question about something ".

You know who does that?

If it makes you feel better. You may have a real contribution once and awhile but its so rare I never notice. Troll on friend, troll on.

You know what I do not do? I do not open my e-mail and read a piece of shit that is clearly bullshit....then start a thread with it using a provocative title phrased as a question. And when someone points out how insanely gullible I am...I cry and claim it was " just me asking a question about something ".

You know who does that?

a registration system will be hard to enforce

if not impossible

Canada finally gave up on the idea
----------------------
Changes to the Canadian Firearms Program

On April 5, 2012, Bill C-19, Ending the Long-Gun RegistryAct, came into effect. The key changes are as follows:

Removal of the requirement to register non-restricted firearms
Destruction of the existing non-restricted firearms registration records
Allowing the transferor of a non-restricted firearm to obtain confirmation of a transferee’s firearms acquisition licence prior to the transfer being finalized
Until further notice, due to a Court Order issued by the Quebec Superior Court, residents of Quebec are still required to register non-restricted firearms with the RCMP Canadian Firearms Program.

It is important to note that the new law does not change the requirement for all individuals to hold a licence in order to possess a firearm. The licensing, safety training and safe storage requirements for anyone who uses or owns a firearm continue to be in force.

The legislation also does not impact registration requirements for restricted or prohibited firearms.

Canadian Gun Laws

You know who does that?

I have no idea. Other than requests for donations I get 0 email about politics. I've told you a dozen times now, I dont visit other sites. Never have probably never will. Like I said before your tinfoil hat is toooooooo fucking tight. I even signed up on the other site all our friends ran off too. Probably been there 4 times since November.

You are a partisan troll, plain and simple. I've offered countless threads and posts worthy of thanks from both sides depending on the issue. Borh sides rep and thank me.....except you. I have even repped and thanked you before but I don't anymore because you're a stalking troll.

Later faggot

Forum List

Back