NY gun owners refues to register

You guys are badass cool motherfuckers! Rock the revolution!
I'll bet you were a OWS supporter.

They were some bad ass mutherfuckers too.

Weren't they?

an

Use "an" before a word that starts with a vowel, please. Example: an idiot

How much ya wanna bet?
Oh boo fucking who. I didn't edit My off the cuff reply.

Go sob in someone Else's ear.

Bet? That all you have? A bet? I am NOT surprised. Instead of a rational reply, you dig over an off the cuff post on an internet forum for someone who occasionally makes a grammatical error. No wonder so many consider you stupid.

Why should we register our guns? So that some bureaucrat knows who has weapons and who does not? So that they can make us pay to register our weapons, just like they make us pay to register our cars? So they can make us sign contracts unknowingly, which a Court operating under Maritime/Admiralty Jurisdiction can compel us to uphold?

You have no idea Noomi that dangers and evils that come along with ANY registration of ANY type of item, never mind guns.

I wouldn't care if you had to pay or not, but keeping a list of who owns what would be good - and what if an unregistered gun was used in a crime? Having it registered means you could track the owner straight away. How is that a bad thing?
When the tyrannical gov't. of obamaturd knows all who own guns, it will be easier for him to get them. It would be BAD not good.

Weren't they?

an

How much ya wanna bet?

Bet? That all you have? A bet? I am NOT surprised. Instead of a rational reply, you dig over an off the cuff post on an internet forum for someone who occasionally makes a grammatical error. No wonder so many consider you stupid.
Pay loneidiot no never mind, he is a typical libtard retard.

an

How much ya wanna bet?

Pay loneidiot no never mind, he is a typical libtard retard.
Oh, I know it. I've forgotten more about grammar than he has ever learned. It just irritates Me the willingness to embrace servitude that individuals like this loser exhibit.

Weren't they?

an

How much ya wanna bet?

Dumbass.....you suggested the bet. All I did was ask how much.

What rational reply are you looking for? You seem a little upset. Can I help with with some problem? I am a good listener.

Forum List

Back