NY Post Story on Hunter Biden quickly unraveling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dates, players, actions, content of the emails. There are plenty of ways to know if they are authentic.

Take any one of the published emails and lets break it down specifically. Pick one.
Start with this supposed meeting with a Burisma executive. Hunter Biden said there was no meeting. Joe Biden said there was no meeting. At most they had an introduction but no one remembers it because any meeting was so inconsequential.

This is being portrayed as proof of a meeting to discuss bribery and firing Shokin when there’s zero evidence of this.
bidenarchergolf.jpg

Guy on the far left is the Burisma Executive. Next topic.
LOL

That guy is a close personal friend of the Biden's who also happens to be the guy who got Hunter the job with Burisma. Not to mention, see if you can prove if Hunter was even working at Burisma yet when that photo was taken....

:popcorn:
He was. You can tell by the age. His and Biden's. Hunter admitted he traded on the name.
Oh? How old are they there?
Hunter is 45 I would guess. Joe is 764.
LOL

ShortBus, your guess is wrong. Thanks for trying though.

:abgg2q.jpg:

WindowLicker, the head of the DNI says the Hunter Biden emails are not manufactured by Russia. Now what is your story?
LOLOL

Dumbfuck, I never said they were. Exactly how retarded are you? :ack-1:

So then what is the disconnect? You agree Joe Biden is on the take from Ukraine and China. Thats what the emails say.
LOL

Prove the email is authentic....

Then prove "the big guy" is Joe...

Then prove the remuneration was for work done while Biden was VP...

no it doesnt,,,
Then you didn’t read it. Are you arguing that large organizations send their hardware to the FBI routinely?
the DNC isnt your average organization,,,
Doesn’t change anything.

How about this. If this whole Biden thing turns out to be a big hoax by Russia, I will never post again. If it turns out to be true, and Hunter Biden took payoffs through Rosemont Seneca and shared the money with JOE BIDEN, you never post here again.

Sound fair?
I don’t take bets. Especially ones with people who don’t really go by facts.

I mean; half yall still think Bill Barr is protecting Clinton for some reason.

Admire? I am pointing out that he was the Left's darling until he dared to defend Trump and this was after Claus, OJ, etc.
No, he fell out after getting massages at Epstein’s house while getting him the deal of the century for committing untold numbers of crimes.
Where's the evidence for this smear? . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Yeah, that's what I thought. There is none.
Dershowitz admitted to being at the billionaire’s home but noted that he’d never seen an underaged girl at Epstein’s place despite sworn testimony from Epstein’s former butler who claimed that Dershowitz was at the residence at the same time that underaged girls were there. Dershowitz has an easy explanation for that: “Were there young women in another part of the house giving massages while I was around? I have no idea of that!”

Let me know when he is charged with a crime. Thank you. And again the Left turned on him long before this. Your story is from 2019. I explained to you that by this time he was already a villain. You are such a dishonest perosn.

Oh? What jurisdiction would charge him?
If he broke the law? IDK. Not a lawyer but my guess is this is a federal crime so the Feds.
For doing something illegal on someone's private island in the Caribbean? Exactly how far do you think our federal jurisdiction reaches?

Dates, players, actions, content of the emails. There are plenty of ways to know if they are authentic.

Take any one of the published emails and lets break it down specifically. Pick one.
Start with this supposed meeting with a Burisma executive. Hunter Biden said there was no meeting. Joe Biden said there was no meeting. At most they had an introduction but no one remembers it because any meeting was so inconsequential.

This is being portrayed as proof of a meeting to discuss bribery and firing Shokin when there’s zero evidence of this.
bidenarchergolf.jpg

LOL

That guy is a close personal friend of the Biden's who also happens to be the guy who got Hunter the job with Burisma. Not to mention, see if you can prove if Hunter was even working at Burisma yet when that photo was taken....

He was. You can tell by the age. His and Biden's. Hunter admitted he traded on the name.
LOL

WindowLicker, the head of the DNI says the Hunter Biden emails are not manufactured by Russia. Now what is your story?
LOLOL

Dumbfuck, I never said they were. Exactly how retarded are you? :ack-1:

So then what is the disconnect? You agree Joe Biden is on the take from Ukraine and China. Thats what the emails say.
LOL

Prove the email is authentic....

Then prove "the big guy" is Joe...

Then prove the remuneration was for work done while Biden was VP...

I have a better idea, WHY DOESNT JOE BIDEN CLAIM THE EMAILS ARE FAKE AND PROVE IT HIMSELF.

Pick an email and lets break it down.

Prove that you are not 13.

Last edited:
no it doesnt,,,
Then you didn’t read it. Are you arguing that large organizations send their hardware to the FBI routinely?
Doesn’t change anything.

How about this. If this whole Biden thing turns out to be a big hoax by Russia, I will never post again. If it turns out to be true, and Hunter Biden took payoffs through Rosemont Seneca and shared the money with JOE BIDEN, you never post here again.

Sound fair?

I thought so.... you know they are real. :auiqs.jpg:

bidenarchergolf.jpg

LOL

LOL

I am right +/- 1 year
No, you guessed and your guess was wrong. Not only was your guess wrong, you failed miserably to prove your claim that Hunter was already a Burisma employee when that photo was taken.
I said it was a guess. We aren't in a court of law. Gun to my head, I say he was.
And I acknowledged it was a guess. A wrong guess, but a still a guess. Sadly for you, the reason you guessed is because you were actually full of shit when you claimed you can tell by his age that he worked for Burisma on that day. If you knew, you wouldn't have had to guess.

no it doesnt,,,
Doesn’t change anything.

Sound fair?

Wow, I am offering a self permaban if Biden is clean, and you wont take the offer.

That says it all. You know he is guilty. Are you still going to vote for him, knowing he is in China’s pocket?

I told you this Hunter Biden story was garbage.

“The New York Post’s front-page article about Hunter Biden on Wednesday was written mostly by a staff reporter who refused to put his name on it, two Post employees said.

Bruce Golding, a reporter at the Rupert Murdoch-owned tabloid since 2007, did not allow his byline to be used because he had concerns over the article’s credibility, the two Post employees said, speaking on the condition of anonymity out of fear of retaliation.

Coming late in a heated presidential campaign, the article suggested that Joseph R. Biden Jr. had used his position to enrich his son Hunter when he was vice president. The Post based the story on photos and documents the paper said it had taken from the hard drive of a laptop purportedly belonging to Hunter Biden.

Many Post staff members questioned whether the paper had done enough to verify the authenticity of the hard drive’s contents, said five people with knowledge of the tabloid’s inner workings. Staff members also had concerns about the reliability of its sources and its timing, the people said”.

Let me put this in plain English for Trumpist simpletons: The Reporter did not want to have his name used in the by-line because he knew this story about Hunter Biden was a lie.

Only friggin idiots would consider Steve Bannon, a man now being prosecuted for fraud, and Rudy Guiliani, a known Russian useful idiot, credible sources.
NYT? LOL

Because the New York Post is, somehow, more credible?

Admire? I am pointing out that he was the Left's darling until he dared to defend Trump and this was after Claus, OJ, etc.
No, he fell out after getting massages at Epstein’s house while getting him the deal of the century for committing untold numbers of crimes.
Where's the evidence for this smear? . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Yeah, that's what I thought. There is none.
Dershowitz admitted to being at the billionaire’s home but noted that he’d never seen an underaged girl at Epstein’s place despite sworn testimony from Epstein’s former butler who claimed that Dershowitz was at the residence at the same time that underaged girls were there. Dershowitz has an easy explanation for that: “Were there young women in another part of the house giving massages while I was around? I have no idea of that!”

Let me know when he is charged with a crime. Thank you. And again the Left turned on him long before this. Your story is from 2019. I explained to you that by this time he was already a villain. You are such a dishonest perosn.

Oh? What jurisdiction would charge him?
If he broke the law? IDK. Not a lawyer but my guess is this is a federal crime so the Feds.
For doing something illegal on someone's private island in the Caribbean? Exactly how far do you think our federal jurisdiction reaches?
Again, I am not a lawyer. IDK. These are very serious accusations that have been vehemently denied by a man who doesn't have one iota of a criminal record and was a darling of the left until he defended Trump's Muslim ban. He has offered to take a lie detector test and he was there with his family. This is a Fake News smear campaign by the vengeful left.

bidenarchergolf.jpg

LOL

LOL

I am right +/- 1 year
No, you guessed and your guess was wrong. Not only was your guess wrong, you failed miserably to prove your claim that Hunter was already a Burisma employee when that photo was taken.
I said it was a guess. We aren't in a court of law. Gun to my head, I say he was.
And I acknowledged it was a guess. A wrong guess, but a still a guess. Sadly for you, the reason you guessed is because you were actually full of shit when you claimed you can tell by his age that he worked for Burisma on that day. If you knew, you wouldn't have had to guess.
I have common sense. I keep forgetting you're captain literal. Let me rephrase he looks to b 45 years, 7 months, 8 days and 3 hours old (Hunter).

Wow, I am offering a self permaban if Biden is clean, and you wont take the offer.
What do I care if you permaban yourself? I have no desire for that.
No matter what happens in the election the deplorables will now always believe if they did not before, that Biden is corrupted. One of the reasons the founding fathers believed that people should not spend their whole life in politics.

I told you this Hunter Biden story was garbage.

“The New York Post’s front-page article about Hunter Biden on Wednesday was written mostly by a staff reporter who refused to put his name on it, two Post employees said.

Bruce Golding, a reporter at the Rupert Murdoch-owned tabloid since 2007, did not allow his byline to be used because he had concerns over the article’s credibility, the two Post employees said, speaking on the condition of anonymity out of fear of retaliation.

Coming late in a heated presidential campaign, the article suggested that Joseph R. Biden Jr. had used his position to enrich his son Hunter when he was vice president. The Post based the story on photos and documents the paper said it had taken from the hard drive of a laptop purportedly belonging to Hunter Biden.

Many Post staff members questioned whether the paper had done enough to verify the authenticity of the hard drive’s contents, said five people with knowledge of the tabloid’s inner workings. Staff members also had concerns about the reliability of its sources and its timing, the people said”.

Let me put this in plain English for Trumpist simpletons: The Reporter did not want to have his name used in the by-line because he knew this story about Hunter Biden was a lie.

Only friggin idiots would consider Steve Bannon, a man now being prosecuted for fraud, and Rudy Guiliani, a known Russian useful idiot, credible sources.
You do realize that only retards dont take this Hunter story seriously, right? You must be a complete fool to think its all made up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back