NY Post Story on Hunter Biden quickly unraveling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't know what the truth is, only know that Everything thrown out as truth Just before an election with no time to verify is always suspect.

Straight up, Biden is in the pocket of China, and fully exposed to be extorted. Its a massive National Security threat.

If you vote for Biden, you are literally voting for a traitor to the US. And thats ok....if you want the collapse of opthe nation.

If you actually respect the law and the Constitution, you cant possibly vote for Biden. He is compromised....Big time.

One reason many may doubt Republican honesty. Criminal indictments by administration.
Nixon 76,
Reagan 26,
G Bush 16
Carter 1,
Ford 1
Clinton 2
GW Bush 16
Obama zero
Your figures are total horseshit. Clinton alone had dozens of his cronies convicted

only in your little mind,,,
The fact is that the FBI didn’t need the hardware to attribute the hacker.

This is a nothing story.
No--this is a nothing non existent hacker. Computer info wasn't retrieved by hacking--it was retrieved off its own harddrive which has now been cross verified with Hunters Cell phone and Hunters ex business partners computer/emails.

The writer of the story does not want this name associated with it ?

How interesting. Why was he writing it to begin with.

And nobody has disputed that it is Hunters computer.

Not even Adam Schiff for brains.

I told you this Hunter Biden story was garbage.

“The New York Post’s front-page article about Hunter Biden on Wednesday was written mostly by a staff reporter who refused to put his name on it, two Post employees said.

Bruce Golding, a reporter at the Rupert Murdoch-owned tabloid since 2007, did not allow his byline to be used because he had concerns over the article’s credibility, the two Post employees said, speaking on the condition of anonymity out of fear of retaliation.

Coming late in a heated presidential campaign, the article suggested that Joseph R. Biden Jr. had used his position to enrich his son Hunter when he was vice president. The Post based the story on photos and documents the paper said it had taken from the hard drive of a laptop purportedly belonging to Hunter Biden.

Many Post staff members questioned whether the paper had done enough to verify the authenticity of the hard drive’s contents, said five people with knowledge of the tabloid’s inner workings. Staff members also had concerns about the reliability of its sources and its timing, the people said”.

Let me put this in plain English for Trumpist simpletons: The Reporter did not want to have his name used in the by-line because he knew this story about Hunter Biden was a lie.

Only friggin idiots would consider Steve Bannon, a man now being prosecuted for fraud, and Rudy Guiliani, a known Russian useful idiot and fraud, credible sources.

Poor, ignorant, brainwashed lemming...
Lol..look in the mirror for the lemming. See any other stories on RT you want to tell us about?

Says the Bubblecultist
Truth hurts! No one is a bigger cultist than you.
Project much?
Translation: I give up, you win.
So you think Joe Biden is going to jail for taking kickbacks?
You mean, for squandering billion$ of taxpayer taxes that are taken out of their paychecks and then criminally expropriated by a weak vice president who dirtied the American people he promised to protect as oath of office had he been called to serve as President. He made himself even more wealthy than taxpayers who sacrificed a great deal of their paychecks only to have the most corrupt vice president in American history. Joe Biden is a shameful criminal and no friend of taxpayers he stole billions from in the form of extorted American gifts to impoverished foreign nations by taking away 30% of the gifts that were voted by Congress in the name of the American people to turn their hard times into a way to become free people. :crying:

Dates, players, actions, content of the emails. There are plenty of ways to know if they are authentic.

Take any one of the published emails and lets break it down specifically. Pick one.
Start with this supposed meeting with a Burisma executive. Hunter Biden said there was no meeting. Joe Biden said there was no meeting. At most they had an introduction but no one remembers it because any meeting was so inconsequential.

This is being portrayed as proof of a meeting to discuss bribery and firing Shokin when there’s zero evidence of this.
bidenarchergolf.jpg

Guy on the far left is the Burisma Executive. Next topic.
LOL

That guy is a close personal friend of the Biden's who also happens to be the guy who got Hunter the job with Burisma. Not to mention, see if you can prove if Hunter was even working at Burisma yet when that photo was taken....

:popcorn:
He was. You can tell by the age. His and Biden's. Hunter admitted he traded on the name.
Oh? How old are they there?
Hunter is 45 I would guess. Joe is 764.
LOL

ShortBus, your guess is wrong. Thanks for trying though.

:abgg2q.jpg:

WindowLicker, the head of the DNI says the Hunter Biden emails are not manufactured by Russia. Now what is your story?
LOLOL

Dumbfuck, I never said they were. Exactly how retarded are you? :ack-1:

So then what is the disconnect? You agree Joe Biden is on the take from Ukraine and China. Thats what the emails say.
LOL

Prove the email is authentic....

Then prove "the big guy" is Joe...

Then prove the remuneration was for work done while Biden was VP...

I have a better idea, WHY DOESNT JOE BIDEN CLAIM THE EMAILS ARE FAKE AND PROBE IT HIMSELF.

Pick an email and lets break it down.

Prove that you are not 13.

I really have to wonder why it is that Biden will not in any way say that the emails are fake. I mean, it's not like he has any particular problem with lying, any more than any other politician does. And certainly, if the story is untrue, he should have no problem saying it. But he refuses to give any sort of denial or refutation whatsoever. Why's he so reluctant to go definitively on the record?

Occam’s razor....Biden is on the take from Ukraine and China.

Well, most likely, but the question remains: why does he refuse to deny it? I find it very hard to believe "It's true, so I CAN'T lie about it" is a concern for him. For some reason, he doesn't want to be on the record in any way on the subject.

You ever notice the choice of scandals, by so called conservatives, Always SEX, what is that about?

Sounds more like the DEMS' choice of scandals to me. We aren't deciding the scandalous stuff they do for them; we just report what's there.

Dates, players, actions, content of the emails. There are plenty of ways to know if they are authentic.

Take any one of the published emails and lets break it down specifically. Pick one.
Start with this supposed meeting with a Burisma executive. Hunter Biden said there was no meeting. Joe Biden said there was no meeting. At most they had an introduction but no one remembers it because any meeting was so inconsequential.

This is being portrayed as proof of a meeting to discuss bribery and firing Shokin when there’s zero evidence of this.
bidenarchergolf.jpg

LOL

That guy is a close personal friend of the Biden's who also happens to be the guy who got Hunter the job with Burisma. Not to mention, see if you can prove if Hunter was even working at Burisma yet when that photo was taken....

He was. You can tell by the age. His and Biden's. Hunter admitted he traded on the name.
LOL

WindowLicker, the head of the DNI says the Hunter Biden emails are not manufactured by Russia. Now what is your story?
LOLOL

So then what is the disconnect? You agree Joe Biden is on the take from Ukraine and China. Thats what the emails say.
LOL

I have a better idea, WHY DOESNT JOE BIDEN CLAIM THE EMAILS ARE FAKE AND PROBE IT HIMSELF.

I really have to wonder why it is that Biden will not in any way say that the emails are fake. I mean, it's not like he has any particular problem with lying, any more than any other politician does. And certainly, if the story is untrue, he should have no problem saying it. But he refuses to give any sort of denial or refutation whatsoever. Why's he so reluctant to go definitively on the record?

Well, most likely, but the question remains: why does he refuse to deny it? I find it very hard to believe "It's true, so I CAN'T lie about it" is a concern for him. For some reason, he doesn't want to be on the record in any way on the subject.

The oddity of his response is because he is guilty. We all know how he would react if he was innocent.

If there was an article in the NY POST about YOU being corrupt in some way you know was bullshit, would you say,
“I have no response”, and then hide in your basement for a week?

No you would say its all bullshit and you would clear your name and sue the paper.

“The New York Post’s front-page article about Hunter Biden on Wednesday was written mostly by a staff reporter who refused to put his name on it, two Post employees said.

Bruce Golding, a reporter at the Rupert Murdoch-owned tabloid since 2007, did not allow his byline to be used because he had concerns over the article’s credibility, the two Post employees said, speaking on the condition of anonymity out of fear of retaliation.

Coming late in a heated presidential campaign, the article suggested that Joseph R. Biden Jr. had used his position to enrich his son Hunter when he was vice president. The Post based the story on photos and documents the paper said it had taken from the hard drive of a laptop purportedly belonging to Hunter Biden.

Many Post staff members questioned whether the paper had done enough to verify the authenticity of the hard drive’s contents, said five people with knowledge of the tabloid’s inner workings. Staff members also had concerns about the reliability of its sources and its timing, the people said”.

Let me put this in plain English for Trumpist simpletons: The Reporter did not want to have his name used in the by-line because he knew this story about Hunter Biden was a lie.

Only friggin idiots would consider Steve Bannon, a man now being prosecuted for fraud, and Rudy Guiliani, a known Russian useful idiot, credible sources.
there is reason to think it is not true. There is reason to think it is true. Americans said the same thing about Trump/Russian collusion and after hu8ndereds of hours of investigative reporting and 10's of millions of dollars spent on Mueller, it was found to not be true.
But for sime reason, no one wants to look into this thing with Biden.
If you are a Biden supporter, I get it.
But really......what if it is true?: Think about it. What if it is true?

bidenarchergolf.jpg

LOL

LOL

LOLOL

LOL

The oddity of his response is because he is guilty. We all know how he would react if he was innocent.

If there was an article in the NY POST about YOU being corrupt in some way you know was bullshit, would you say,
“I have no response”, and then hide in your basement for a week?

No you would say its all bullshit and you would clear your name and sue the paper.

Again, I don't understand why he doesn't say that ANYWAY, whether it's true or not. He's a career politician; lying is second nature for that job. God knows, he's never hesitated to lie any other time. But this time, he doesn't want to be on the record saying anything definite.

That, more than anything, makes me think there's something REALLY serious here.

Only friggin idiots would consider Steve Bannon, a man now being prosecuted for fraud, and Rudy Guiliani, a known Russian useful idiot, credible sources.

It is an obvious lie...

How do we know? Because if it was true the Hard Drive would be in the FB I hands right now... This is a simple dirty trick...

The real question is did the Russians help? The FBI should add this to there investigations of Rudy...
The HARD DRIVE is in the FBI's hands right now supposedly assuming that they didn't destroy it to cover for Biden. Along with the HARD DRIVE is also Hunters Cell phone--------------which also has the images, the emails, the video, and the pictures of Hunter among other things violently raping chinese underage girls.
It’s really sad for a Trump devotee like you to pump lies in the middle of these BS.
You did NOT see a video or pictures of Hunter raping Chinese underage girls. NON of us see any. YOU ARE LYING.
Yet you are here arguing about Hunter. Trump trained you well. What is the credibility of what you are saying?

If any of you wants to talk about the emails, Hunter and lap top. Talk straight but do NOT pump any of these BULLSHIT that are not true. Sickening. YOU GOT DAT?
Oh look----------an idiot accusing me of saying that I have seen the videos when I haven't posted any such thing. I posted the facts as I always do---the FBI now has Hunter's cell phone which (reportedly) backs up the emails and video and pictures found on Hunters computer. I would assume that Hunter was using his phone to record his rapes and drug abuse which he would then down load onto his COMPUTERS. I would think that since Hunter had 3 computers that the other 2 had most of his recording as they were damaged and also brought in to the repairman but that he wouldn't leave those 2 computers there. I didn't see the images--they will never fully release the images of him raping those poor girls--but there are others who have said that have seen the images on both devices.
Baloney. You have not seen any video or pictures. If there’s such a thing that could be the smoking gun don’t you think? NOBODY NONE of us. Yet you act like saw it. Get real Dude.

Damn idiot------this is a message board --how does one ACT like they saw a video? Without posting that they saw a video? Again reports coming from those that saw the videos-----------Hunter was VIOLENTLY raping underage girl(s)........taking drugs, and other sex acts on camera. Deal with the facts--stop playing childish games.

no it doesnt,,,
Then you didn’t read it. Are you arguing that large organizations send their hardware to the FBI routinely?
the DNC isnt your average organization,,,
Doesn’t change anything.

How about this. If this whole Biden thing turns out to be a big hoax by Russia, I will never post again. If it turns out to be true, and Hunter Biden took payoffs through Rosemont Seneca and shared the money with JOE BIDEN, you never post here again.

Sound fair?
I don’t take bets. Especially ones with people who don’t really go by facts.

I mean; half yall still think Bill Barr is protecting Clinton for some reason.
its because he hasn't put her crooked azz in jail yet....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back