NY Post Story on Hunter Biden quickly unraveling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
1603132922257.png

Admire? I am pointing out that he was the Left's darling until he dared to defend Trump and this was after Claus, OJ, etc.
No, he fell out after getting massages at Epstein’s house while getting him the deal of the century for committing untold numbers of crimes.
Where's the evidence for this smear? . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Yeah, that's what I thought. There is none.
Dershowitz admitted to being at the billionaire’s home but noted that he’d never seen an underaged girl at Epstein’s place despite sworn testimony from Epstein’s former butler who claimed that Dershowitz was at the residence at the same time that underaged girls were there. Dershowitz has an easy explanation for that: “Were there young women in another part of the house giving massages while I was around? I have no idea of that!”

Let me know when he is charged with a crime. Thank you. And again the Left turned on him long before this. Your story is from 2019. I explained to you that by this time he was already a villain. You are such a dishonest perosn.

Oh? What jurisdiction would charge him?

Dates, players, actions, content of the emails. There are plenty of ways to know if they are authentic.

Take any one of the published emails and lets break it down specifically. Pick one.
Start with this supposed meeting with a Burisma executive. Hunter Biden said there was no meeting. Joe Biden said there was no meeting. At most they had an introduction but no one remembers it because any meeting was so inconsequential.

This is being portrayed as proof of a meeting to discuss bribery and firing Shokin when there’s zero evidence of this.
bidenarchergolf.jpg

Guy on the far left is the Burisma Executive. Next topic.
LOL

That guy is a close personal friend of the Biden's who also happens to be the guy who got Hunter the job with Burisma. Not to mention, see if you can prove if Hunter was even working at Burisma yet when that photo was taken....

:popcorn:
He was. You can tell by the age. His and Biden's. Hunter admitted he traded on the name.
Oh? How old are they there?
Hunter is 45 I would guess. Joe is 764.
LOL

ShortBus, your guess is wrong. Thanks for trying though.

:abgg2q.jpg:
I am right +/- 1 year

Dates, players, actions, content of the emails. There are plenty of ways to know if they are authentic.

Take any one of the published emails and lets break it down specifically. Pick one.
Start with this supposed meeting with a Burisma executive. Hunter Biden said there was no meeting. Joe Biden said there was no meeting. At most they had an introduction but no one remembers it because any meeting was so inconsequential.

This is being portrayed as proof of a meeting to discuss bribery and firing Shokin when there’s zero evidence of this.
bidenarchergolf.jpg

LOL

That guy is a close personal friend of the Biden's who also happens to be the guy who got Hunter the job with Burisma. Not to mention, see if you can prove if Hunter was even working at Burisma yet when that photo was taken....

He was. You can tell by the age. His and Biden's. Hunter admitted he traded on the name.
LOL

WindowLicker, the head of the DNI says the Hunter Biden emails are not manufactured by Russia. Now what is your story?
LOLOL

Dumbfuck, I never said they were. Exactly how retarded are you? :ack-1:

no it doesnt,,,
Then you didn’t read it. Are you arguing that large organizations send their hardware to the FBI routinely?
the DNC isnt your average organization,,,
Doesn’t change anything.

How about this. If this whole Biden thing turns out to be a big hoax by Russia, I will never post again. If it turns out to be true, and Hunter Biden took payoffs through Rosemont Seneca and shared the money with JOE BIDEN, you never post here again.

Sound fair?

bidenarchergolf.jpg

LOL

LOL

I am right +/- 1 year
No, you guessed and your guess was wrong. Not only was your guess wrong, you failed miserably to prove your claim that Hunter was already a Burisma employee when that photo was taken.

bidenarchergolf.jpg

LOL

LOL

WindowLicker, the head of the DNI says the Hunter Biden emails are not manufactured by Russia. Now what is your story?
LOLOL

Dumbfuck, I never said they were. Exactly how retarded are you? :ack-1:

So then what is the disconnect? You agree Joe Biden is on the take from Ukraine and China. Thats what the emails say.

Admire? I am pointing out that he was the Left's darling until he dared to defend Trump and this was after Claus, OJ, etc.
No, he fell out after getting massages at Epstein’s house while getting him the deal of the century for committing untold numbers of crimes.
Where's the evidence for this smear? . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Yeah, that's what I thought. There is none.
Dershowitz admitted to being at the billionaire’s home but noted that he’d never seen an underaged girl at Epstein’s place despite sworn testimony from Epstein’s former butler who claimed that Dershowitz was at the residence at the same time that underaged girls were there. Dershowitz has an easy explanation for that: “Were there young women in another part of the house giving massages while I was around? I have no idea of that!”

Let me know when he is charged with a crime. Thank you. And again the Left turned on him long before this. Your story is from 2019. I explained to you that by this time he was already a villain. You are such a dishonest perosn.

Oh? What jurisdiction would charge him?
If he broke the law? IDK. Not a lawyer but my guess is this is a federal crime so the Feds.

bidenarchergolf.jpg

LOL

LOL

I am right +/- 1 year
No, you guessed and your guess was wrong. Not only was your guess wrong, you failed miserably to prove your claim that Hunter was already a Burisma employee when that photo was taken.
I said it was a guess. We aren't in a court of law. Gun to my head, I say he was.

So I guess this is bogus too?

No, that was real, Biden really did threaten to hold back guaranteed loans from Ukraine unless they fired a corrupt prosecutor general.

Is it weird that no corruption was ever documented or prosecuted, Bublecultist?

Well that's not true.

Poor Fawn

The Anti-Corruption group is to corruption as the Ant-Fascist group Antifa is to Fascism.

That is different and you used the word, not I.

Take a step back. Do you agree that Biden is the favorite? Yes or no? As of today.
“That’s different”? No, it’s not. You do what you attack people for doing. It isn’t the first time either.

I’ve said repeatedly I don’t think Biden is the favorite. If you are still asking this question, you’re not reading what I’m writing. Doesn’t this fit your special definition of trolling?

USA TODAY average of averages: Biden 51.9%, Trump 42.1% (Biden +9.8)

Last week: Biden 52.1%, Trump 42.0% (Biden +10.1)

Net change: Trump +0.3

• RCP: Biden 51.3%, Trump 42.4%
  • FiveThirtyEight: Biden 52.5%, Trump 41.7%
At this point in 2016: Clinton +6.5

You either trolling or you're inept in mathematics.
And what do polls taken today have to do with an election 2 weeks from now?
They show Biden as the favorite.

If I told you that a Biden win would be a miracle. What would your response to me be?
"They show Biden as the favorite."

That's what they show today. That's not what they show two weeks from now. Polls are nothing but a snapshot in time. Now that you know that, see if you can answer the question. The question wasn't who do the polls today show is the favorite; it was what do polls taken today have to do with an election 2 weeks from now?

"If I told you that a Biden win would be a miracle. What would your response to me be?"

I would agree. I don't think Biden will win.
So you would call it a "miracle" just want to have you on record as saying this. It is unlikely that polls move in two weeks but anything is possible. So you would call it a MIRACLE. LOL

OK

Baloney. You have not seen any video or pictures. If there’s such a thing that could be the smoking gun don’t you think? NOBODY NONE of us. Yet you act like saw it. Get real Dude.
you can't read huh? most likely won't be able to read this either. But fool, you should actually read what you just responded to if you can. the poster never claimed to see a video, and yet you just accused him of saying he did. now, either, you can't read as I stated and won't understand this post, or you are just a troll.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back