NY Post Story on Hunter Biden quickly unraveling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I guess this is bogus too?

No, that was real, Biden really did threaten to hold back guaranteed loans from Ukraine unless they fired a corrupt prosecutor general.

Is it weird that no corruption was ever documented or prosecuted, Bublecultist?

Well that's not true.

BUT IT MUST BE TRUE BRO

I HEARD IT ON THE RADIO
I thought the post was a paper? interesting.
The newspaper reports it, the radio tells you what to think about it.
Is the story false, Mac?

I never got your take on it.
I don't know. When I know, I'll let you know.

The rest is just noise.
Well, I respect the hell out of that.
:beer:

Dates, players, actions, content of the emails. There are plenty of ways to know if they are authentic.

Take any one of the published emails and lets break it down specifically. Pick one.
Start with this supposed meeting with a Burisma executive. Hunter Biden said there was no meeting. Joe Biden said there was no meeting. At most they had an introduction but no one remembers it because any meeting was so inconsequential.

This is being portrayed as proof of a meeting to discuss bribery and firing Shokin when there’s zero evidence of this.
bidenarchergolf.jpg

Guy on the far left is the Burisma Executive. Next topic.
LOL

That guy is a close personal friend of the Biden's who also happens to be the guy who got Hunter the job with Burisma. Not to mention, see if you can prove if Hunter was even working at Burisma yet when that photo was taken....

:popcorn:
He was. You can tell by the age. His and Biden's. Hunter admitted he traded on the name.
Oh? How old are they there?

He defends the constitution. Everyone is innocent until proven guilty. You didn't know that? It is up to the prosecution to prove their case.
The concept of innocent until proven guilty isn’t being attacked and he’s not defending it.

He’s defending people like OJ Simpson and Epstein. Sometimes the prosecution makes sweetheart deals in secret meetings with their famous lawyers. The fact that you admire Dershowitz despite his behavior is not an example of good character.

#1) He would never state where he was from

Why are you so obsessed with where I’m from? Every few months you accuse me of being foreign. I’ve responded every time before. You probably forgot that because you’ve got a terrible memory

#2) He oddly Leftist lingo and lack of knowledge about the US when we were discussing looting in cities.

I have far better knowledge or the US than you. I guess that makes you foreign?

#3) He used the word "dodgy"....Brits use that. I have worked with many.

You’re a doofus if that’s your proof.

You are without a doubt one of the dumbest people on this forum.

I would like to point out that the far right are master's in projection. They've been using it for decades.

I would also point out the person you have been replying to has been here since before the 2018 election when russians were all over the internet spreading propaganda and lies trying to prevent that blue wave.

The possibility that the person is a russian in one of their troll farms with the only job being to spread propaganda and lies to reelect trump is very high.

As fixated as that person is on someone else being a "foreigner" it tells me that the person you have been replying to is a russian who is being paid to spread propaganda and lies to reelect trump.

The fact that the person doesn't know much about our nation, constitution and our government can be because that person is russian but all trump supporters are extremely stupid.

What it comes down to, the person you're replying to is a waste of your time and energy.
LMAO!! I am a Russian now? Actually I am. My parents did come from Russia. This is rich. Outstanding. Made my day.

This is the same Dana who claimed to be a CPA and then claimed to be a photographer. Gotta love it.

Dates, players, actions, content of the emails. There are plenty of ways to know if they are authentic.

Take any one of the published emails and lets break it down specifically. Pick one.
Start with this supposed meeting with a Burisma executive. Hunter Biden said there was no meeting. Joe Biden said there was no meeting. At most they had an introduction but no one remembers it because any meeting was so inconsequential.

This is being portrayed as proof of a meeting to discuss bribery and firing Shokin when there’s zero evidence of this.
bidenarchergolf.jpg

Guy on the far left is the Burisma Executive. Next topic.
LOL

That guy is a close personal friend of the Biden's who also happens to be the guy who got Hunter the job with Burisma. Not to mention, see if you can prove if Hunter was even working at Burisma yet when that photo was taken....

:popcorn:
He was. You can tell by the age. His and Biden's. Hunter admitted he traded on the name.
Oh? How old are they there?
Hunter is 45 I would guess. Joe is 764.

He defends the constitution. Everyone is innocent until proven guilty. You didn't know that? It is up to the prosecution to prove their case.
The concept of innocent until proven guilty isn’t being attacked and he’s not defending it.

He’s defending people like OJ Simpson and Epstein. Sometimes the prosecution makes sweetheart deals in secret meetings with their famous lawyers. The fact that you admire Dershowitz despite his behavior is not an example of good character.
Admire? I am pointing out that he was the Left's darling until he dared to defend Trump and this was after Claus, OJ, etc.

Everyone is entitled to a defense in America. Even really bad people.

Admire? I am pointing out that he was the Left's darling until he dared to defend Trump and this was after Claus, OJ, etc.
No, he fell out after getting massages at Epstein’s house while getting him the deal of the century for committing untold numbers of crimes.

I told you this Hunter Biden story was garbage.

“The New York Post’s front-page article about Hunter Biden on Wednesday was written mostly by a staff reporter who refused to put his name on it, two Post employees said.

Bruce Golding, a reporter at the Rupert Murdoch-owned tabloid since 2007, did not allow his byline to be used because he had concerns over the article’s credibility, the two Post employees said, speaking on the condition of anonymity out of fear of retaliation.

Coming late in a heated presidential campaign, the article suggested that Joseph R. Biden Jr. had used his position to enrich his son Hunter when he was vice president. The Post based the story on photos and documents the paper said it had taken from the hard drive of a laptop purportedly belonging to Hunter Biden.

Many Post staff members questioned whether the paper had done enough to verify the authenticity of the hard drive’s contents, said five people with knowledge of the tabloid’s inner workings. Staff members also had concerns about the reliability of its sources and its timing, the people said”.

Let me put this in plain English for Trumpist simpletons: The Reporter did not want to have his name used in the by-line because he knew this story about Hunter Biden was a lie.

Only friggin idiots would consider Steve Bannon, a man now being prosecuted for fraud, and Rudy Guiliani, a known Russian useful idiot, credible sources.

It is an obvious lie...

How do we know? Because if it was true the Hard Drive would be in the FB I hands right now... This is a simple dirty trick...

The real question is did the Russians help? The FBI should add this to there investigations of Rudy...

It been in the hands of the FBI for a year.

Well the FBI is investigating is it connected to Russia... Which kind of tells you the whole thing is horse shit...

By the way is this the "October Surprise" from Rudy... That's pathetic...
No, that tells you that the FBI is horseshit. The FBI has had the hard drive for a year now. Where is the evidence that the FBI is investigating anything?

No, he fell out after getting massages at Epstein’s house while getting him the deal of the century for committing untold numbers of crimes.
Link it. Bullshit. He fell out of favor in 2016 when he defended Trump in his Muslim ban idea. He didn't like the verbiage but said Trump could constitutionally do it and the Left turned on him like wild dogs. Hypocrisy 101. He was their darling post OJ so spare me please.

Hypocrisy is the Left's calling card. Biden's shit is fake but Blasey Ford is to be believed. Amazing.

Where's the evidence for this smear? . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Yeah, that's what I thought. There is none.

“The New York Post’s front-page article about Hunter Biden on Wednesday was written mostly by a staff reporter who refused to put his name on it, two Post employees said.

Bruce Golding, a reporter at the Rupert Murdoch-owned tabloid since 2007, did not allow his byline to be used because he had concerns over the article’s credibility, the two Post employees said, speaking on the condition of anonymity out of fear of retaliation.

Coming late in a heated presidential campaign, the article suggested that Joseph R. Biden Jr. had used his position to enrich his son Hunter when he was vice president. The Post based the story on photos and documents the paper said it had taken from the hard drive of a laptop purportedly belonging to Hunter Biden.

Many Post staff members questioned whether the paper had done enough to verify the authenticity of the hard drive’s contents, said five people with knowledge of the tabloid’s inner workings. Staff members also had concerns about the reliability of its sources and its timing, the people said”.

Let me put this in plain English for Trumpist simpletons: The Reporter did not want to have his name used in the by-line because he knew this story about Hunter Biden was a lie.

Only friggin idiots would consider Steve Bannon, a man now being prosecuted for fraud, and Rudy Guiliani, a known Russian useful idiot, credible sources.

It is an obvious lie...

How do we know? Because if it was true the Hard Drive would be in the FB I hands right now... This is a simple dirty trick...

The real question is did the Russians help? The FBI should add this to there investigations of Rudy...
Well, the Feds are investigating whether Russian connections were involved. It has all the hallmarks of a disinformation campaign. Look at the timing. After the unmasking probe dismissed the unmasking controversy as a hoax, the next day this story arises.

Well, none of this is true, by VERIFIED sources. But, of course, leftists always think, "OMG, we're being accused of something! QUICK, investigate the bastards who dared to figure out our schemes, HOW DARE THEY!!!"

"It has all the hallmarks of a disinformation campaign. Look, it happened at a bad time for us, so that means it's a lie!!!"

DIRECTOR of National Intelligence John Ratcliffe has said that the Hunter Biden laptop and "Ukraine, crack and sex" emails are "not" Russian disinformation.

Ratcliffe told Fox on Monday that the laptop "is not part of some Russian disinformation campaign" following claims from House Intelligence Committee Chairman Adam Schiff suggesting otherwise.

Only friggin idiots would consider Steve Bannon, a man now being prosecuted for fraud, and Rudy Guiliani, a known Russian useful idiot and fraud, credible sources.

Poor, ignorant, brainwashed lemming...
Lol..look in the mirror for the lemming. See any other stories on RT you want to tell us about?

Says the Bubblecultist
Truth hurts! No one is a bigger cultist than you.

You would be the expert on truth hurting, as often as you get smacked in your lying, cultist face with it.

Putin is laughing at how gullible we are
True. A lot of you are still planning to vote for Biden.

Link it. Bullshit. He fell out of favor in 2016 when he defended Trump in his Muslim ban idea. He didn't like the verbiage but said Trump could constitutionally do it and the Left turned on him like wild dogs. Hypocrisy 101. He was their darling post OJ so spare me please.

Hypocrisy is the Left's calling card. Biden's shit is fake but Blasey Ford is to be believed. Amazing.
You’re right partially. Dershowitz came out of the woodwork in 2016 to endorse Trump. He’d been all but forgotten prior to that.

Where's the evidence for this smear? . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Yeah, that's what I thought. There is none.

You are correct.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back