NY Post Story on Hunter Biden quickly unraveling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I quoted the Director of the DNI?!?!?!?!? And his statements were corroborated. Miracle? Biden is THE favorite in every single poll. Why would it be a miracle. Please explain this one to me.
It’d be a miracle because the Trump base is completely captured by Trump. They don’t listen to anything that contradicts their beliefs (they call it fake news or any number of excuses).

They play dirty, hence Giuliani and Bannon leading this charge. And they have Russia pulling for them. And they control the government which they’ve filled with political appointees who have demonstrated willingness to use government to help Trump get re-elected.

It’s an absolutely uphill battle and it’ll be a miracle if Biden wins.
You accuse the Trump group of behaving like the dems really are. It has to end. There is nothing nor was there ever anything between Trump and Russia---this was a lie a stunt by the dems to get Trump and you keep repeating this game as though it is truth when you know now better. Giuliani plays dirty? BASED ON what? Bannon did what no report foriegn income on his taxes--hardly evil. Given how the dems and their corrupt FBI targeted Trump and everyone around him for harassment--accusing them of being the ones abusing to government to harass others is especially sick. They haven't gone after anyone but criminals----
What difference does it make devotee like you? You don’t even know the difference?
But let me enlighten you.

Russia is heavily involved interfering in this country election including 2016 and now 2020 election.
They are harassing us with their fighter jet planes and military ships out there in the international waters and air. They were caught numerous times in our Alaskan coast several times this year. There is a bounty head of US soldiers in Afghanistan by Putin.
Trump is a puppet has not said a single word condemning against Putin. NON. Why? Because he is a TRAITOR and weakling useful idiot.

Biden sent a strong warning.
Link us up to this "strong warning" by Quid Pro Joe.

I told you this Hunter Biden story was garbage.

“The New York Post’s front-page article about Hunter Biden on Wednesday was written mostly by a staff reporter who refused to put his name on it, two Post employees said.

Bruce Golding, a reporter at the Rupert Murdoch-owned tabloid since 2007, did not allow his byline to be used because he had concerns over the article’s credibility, the two Post employees said, speaking on the condition of anonymity out of fear of retaliation.

Coming late in a heated presidential campaign, the article suggested that Joseph R. Biden Jr. had used his position to enrich his son Hunter when he was vice president. The Post based the story on photos and documents the paper said it had taken from the hard drive of a laptop purportedly belonging to Hunter Biden.

Many Post staff members questioned whether the paper had done enough to verify the authenticity of the hard drive’s contents, said five people with knowledge of the tabloid’s inner workings. Staff members also had concerns about the reliability of its sources and its timing, the people said”.

Let me put this in plain English for Trumpist simpletons: The Reporter did not want to have his name used in the by-line because he knew this story about Hunter Biden was a lie.

Only friggin idiots would consider Steve Bannon, a man now being prosecuted for fraud, and Rudy Guiliani, a known Russian useful idiot, credible sources.

So let me get this straight. We're supposed to ignore the Hunter Biden story because, "It's not VERIFIED, so it can't be trusted!!!!" And the reason we're supposed to do this is . . . because of your article citing anonymous sources, which by definition is UNVERIFIED?

If you were a person, instead of an eager leftist drone, I would ask if you understood the irony here.

Let me put this in plain English for TDS lunatics: You just made an ass of yourself. Again.

Last edited:
You accuse the Trump group of behaving like the dems really are. It has to end. There is nothing nor was there ever anything between Trump and Russia---this was a lie a stunt by the dems to get Trump and you keep repeating this game as though it is truth when you know now better. Giuliani plays dirty? BASED ON what? Bannon did what no report foriegn income on his taxes--hardly evil. Given how the dems and their corrupt FBI targeted Trump and everyone around him for harassment--accusing them of being the ones abusing to government to harass others is especially sick. They haven't gone after anyone but criminals----
Did Manafort have extensive ties with Russian intelligence? Yes. Did Don Jr have a meeting in Trump tower with a Russian promising dirty on Clinton? Yes. Did Papadopolous talk with a Russian linked actor talking about hacked emails? Yes. Was Roger Stone going to Wikileaks to get more information? Yes. Did they all lie about it? Yes. There was more than enough to warrant an investigation.

Giuliani has been working with dirty Ukrainians like Lev Parnas and a Russian agent Derkach.

Bannon is under indictment for helping steal money from a charity to put in his own pocket.

I quoted the Director of the DNI?!?!?!?!? And his statements were corroborated. Miracle? Biden is THE favorite in every single poll. Why would it be a miracle. Please explain this one to me.
It’d be a miracle because the Trump base is completely captured by Trump. They don’t listen to anything that contradicts their beliefs (they call it fake news or any number of excuses).

They play dirty, hence Giuliani and Bannon leading this charge. And they have Russia pulling for them. And they control the government which they’ve filled with political appointees who have demonstrated willingness to use government to help Trump get re-elected.

What difference does it make devotee like you? You don’t even know the difference?

Russia is heavily involved interfering in this country election including 2016 and now 2020 election.
They are harassing us with their fighter jet planes and military ships out there in the international waters and air. They were caught numerous times in our Alaskan coast several times this year. There is a bounty head of US soldiers in Afghanistan by Putin.
Trump is a puppet has not said a single word condemning against Putin. NON. Why? Because he is a TRAITOR and weakling useful idiot.

what was xidens message? my sons a crack head pedophile, and his daddy taught it well?

“The New York Post’s front-page article about Hunter Biden on Wednesday was written mostly by a staff reporter who refused to put his name on it, two Post employees said.

Bruce Golding, a reporter at the Rupert Murdoch-owned tabloid since 2007, did not allow his byline to be used because he had concerns over the article’s credibility, the two Post employees said, speaking on the condition of anonymity out of fear of retaliation.

Coming late in a heated presidential campaign, the article suggested that Joseph R. Biden Jr. had used his position to enrich his son Hunter when he was vice president. The Post based the story on photos and documents the paper said it had taken from the hard drive of a laptop purportedly belonging to Hunter Biden.

Many Post staff members questioned whether the paper had done enough to verify the authenticity of the hard drive’s contents, said five people with knowledge of the tabloid’s inner workings. Staff members also had concerns about the reliability of its sources and its timing, the people said”.

Let me put this in plain English for Trumpist simpletons: The Reporter did not want to have his name used in the by-line because he knew this story about Hunter Biden was a lie.

Only friggin idiots would consider Steve Bannon, a man now being prosecuted for fraud, and Rudy Guiliani, a known Russian useful idiot and fraud, credible sources.

Poor, ignorant, brainwashed lemming...
Lol..look in the mirror for the lemming. See any other stories on RT you want to tell us about?

"LOL" No, we'll look at you for a lemming. Would you like to tell us again how "unverified" stories must be false, because an unverified story told you so?

Link us up to this "strong warning" by Quid Pro Joe.
I thought sleepy creepy was just a citizen? what right does he have interfering in our Russia relationship?

Did Manafort have extensive ties with Russian intelligence? Yes. Did Don Jr have a meeting in Trump tower with a Russian promising dirty on Clinton? Yes. Did Papadopolous talk with a Russian linked actor talking about hacked emails? Yes. Was Roger Stone going to Wikileaks to get more information? Yes. Did they all lie about it? Yes. There was more than enough to warrant an investigation.

Giuliani has been working with dirty Ukrainians like Lev Parnas and a Russian agent Derkach.

Bannon is under indictment for helping steal money from a charity to put in his own pocket.
Mueller destroyed those moronic talking points a long time ago. Get someone to tell you something else to spew.

Where do I even begin with this.
There is absolutely zero proof russia “interfered” in our election in any way changing votes or anything like that.
As far as trying to sway public opinion... every nation does that to every other nation, since the dawn of time. Literally nothing out of the ordinary happened. But you are either ignorant of these facts because you just swallowed what was fed to you, or because it helps fit your orange man bad narrative.

As for russia testing our boundaries and buzzing ship and doing all that military shit... again, absolutely nothing has changed since the dawn of time. Other countries constantly run drills and test there own approach strategies, see when they get detected, analyze the other countries response, etc. Other countries do this to us. We do this to other countries. What’s next, you will claim russia has intelligence agents in our country? Why yes, yes they do. As does any other country that can, just as we have agents in their countries. Again, you are repeating an occurancrike it’s abnormal, when in reality is about as common a happening as it gets.
They fly their jets near our airspace, we respond and intercept. They go back and study their approach and our response, we study their approach and the way they responded to our response. Occasionally a complaint is lodged when a plane gets to close or whatever, and it’s just a formality and really no one cares.

The Russian bounty on troops was absolute nonsense, but I’m not surprised you believed it. I’d tell you to go research it, but you will just discount anything that doesn’t agree with you, so I won’t bother.

As for a puppet, we have dealt stiffer sanctions on Russia then we ever did under Obongo. We cut Russia’s balls off in Iran, as well as in Syria.
That really not how you treat your “puppet master”, is it?

Only friggin idiots would consider Steve Bannon, a man now being prosecuted for fraud, and Rudy Guiliani, a known Russian useful idiot, credible sources.

It is an obvious lie...

How do we know? Because if it was true the Hard Drive would be in the FB I hands right now... This is a simple dirty trick...

The real question is did the Russians help? The FBI should add this to there investigations of Rudy...
The HARD DRIVE is in the FBI's hands right now supposedly assuming that they didn't destroy it to cover for Biden. Along with the HARD DRIVE is also Hunters Cell phone--------------which also has the images, the emails, the video, and the pictures of Hunter among other things violently raping chinese underage girls.
It’s really sad for a Trump devotee like you to pump lies in the middle of these BS.
You did NOT see a video or pictures of Hunter raping Chinese underage girls. NON of us see any. YOU ARE LYING.
Yet you are here arguing about Hunter. Trump trained you well. What is the credibility of what you are saying?

If any of you wants to talk about the emails, Hunter and lap top. Talk straight but do NOT pump any of these BULLSHIT that are not true. Sickening. YOU GOT DAT?
Oh look----------an idiot accusing me of saying that I have seen the videos when I haven't posted any such thing. I posted the facts as I always do---the FBI now has Hunter's cell phone which (reportedly) backs up the emails and video and pictures found on Hunters computer. I would assume that Hunter was using his phone to record his rapes and drug abuse which he would then down load onto his COMPUTERS. I would think that since Hunter had 3 computers that the other 2 had most of his recording as they were damaged and also brought in to the repairman but that he wouldn't leave those 2 computers there. I didn't see the images--they will never fully release the images of him raping those poor girls--but there are others who have said that have seen the images on both devices.

Yes. He defends the constitution and it wasn't until he defended Trump did the Left suddenly turn on him. WOW!!! Dana, STFU.
He defends accused criminals (including actual criminals). Not the constitution.
How? are you saying he didn't follow the constitution defending OJ? BTW, I thought all lawyers defended accused criminals? Isn't that our system?

Last edited:

"...the e-mail showing that Hunter and Jim Biden, Joe’s brother, were part of a group trying to set up a partnership with Chinese individuals, involving energy projects and perhaps American infrastructure. Millions of dollars were being discussed, making the deal a windfall for the Bidens and a propaganda coup for China.

The e-mail, sent from one of the American partners to Hunter and two others, detailed large cash payments to the partners as well as eventual equity stakes. Hunter, referred to as “H,” was to get 20 percent, and the deal listed “10 Jim” and “10 held by H for the big guy?”

Sources have confirmed to Fox News that the “big guy” was Joe Biden. I have been told by another person with knowledge of the arrangement that there are documents and other proof of Joe Biden’s involvement."
nypost.com
Hey, Joe Biden, what did you know about Hunter’s dirty deals?: Goodwin
Now that some secrets of the Biden family business are no longer secrets, it’s easy to imagine Joe Biden asking the same question Robert Redford asked in the 1972 film “The Candidate.” After winnin…
nypost.com nypost.com

1603130445895.png

1603130757693.png

white water=people being killed
BARRAG ogate=treasonist scumbags
xidens=corrupt pedophile crack head family. i can see where they would get the pedo from, huh joey?
clintons=treasonist pieces of garbage, indirect killers of people who could tell all about white water
corruption at its worst, the scum demonrats couldnt even hide it past now. go figure.

Yes. He defends the constitution and it wasn't until he defended Trump did the Left suddenly turn on him. WOW!!! Dana, STFU.
He defends accused criminals (including actual criminals). Not the constitution.
He defends the constitution. Everyone is innocent until proven guilty. You didn't know that? It is up to the prosecution to prove their case.

#1) He would never state where he was from

Why are you so obsessed with where I’m from? Every few months you accuse me of being foreign. I’ve responded every time before. You probably forgot that because you’ve got a terrible memory

#2) He oddly Leftist lingo and lack of knowledge about the US when we were discussing looting in cities.

I have far better knowledge or the US than you. I guess that makes you foreign?

#3) He used the word "dodgy"....Brits use that. I have worked with many.

You’re a doofus if that’s your proof.

You are without a doubt one of the dumbest people on this forum.

I would like to point out that the far right are master's in projection. They've been using it for decades.

I would also point out the person you have been replying to has been here since before the 2018 election when russians were all over the internet spreading propaganda and lies trying to prevent that blue wave.

The possibility that the person is a russian in one of their troll farms with the only job being to spread propaganda and lies to reelect trump is very high.

As fixated as that person is on someone else being a "foreigner" it tells me that the person you have been replying to is a russian who is being paid to spread propaganda and lies to reelect trump.

The fact that the person doesn't know much about our nation, constitution and our government can be because that person is russian but all trump supporters are extremely stupid.

What it comes down to, the person you're replying to is a waste of your time and energy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back