NY Post Story on Hunter Biden quickly unraveling.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Facts state Biden should win and you said his win would be a miracle? You're not entitled to your own facts unless of course the polls are meaningless. If so then sure we can go from there. Cannot have it both ways. You're formulating your opinion based on your personal biases and conspiracy theories.
Outside of polls, what facts state that Biden should win?

I’m not so binary. Just because something may not be perfectly accurate doesn’t mean it’s meaningless. That’s not rational.

I don’t harbor conspiracy theories.
To your credit, I think you are on of the more rational libs here.
You seem to state your case, present reasons for why you believe the way you do, actually look at other posts/links that disagree with your position and ACTUALLY give them a little thought (unlike many, who are completely close minded).

I think we a bit different politically, but I feel a rational discussion can be had with you, and middle ground on some things could probably be found if it was a negotiation type situation.

off topic, I know. But just thought I should take a second to acknowledge that and give you your credit. You don’t come off like a close minded NPC, unlike moonbat or whatever her name is, and that one man hater that smells like catpiss (was it faun, or that other dingbat that posted about republicans hating women).
Really? Because I don't see that. I'll try and look harder.
Comparing him to the other Biden apologists and libs here?
Dude is head and shoulders above them.

Or now!?!?! As voting his happening as we type. Actually many plan trips and such based on historical forecasts. So you're saying Biden is such a bad candidate that his approval will slip? Plausible. That I can see.
Voters that vote early tend to be more partisan, people whose votes are not in doubt. I’m sticking by my opinion.

Facts state Biden should win and you said his win would be a miracle? You're not entitled to your own facts unless of course the polls are meaningless. If so then sure we can go from there. Cannot have it both ways. You're formulating your opinion based on your personal biases and conspiracy theories.

I’m not so binary. Just because something may not be perfectly accurate doesn’t mean it’s meaningless. That’s not rational.

You seem to state your case, present reasons for why you believe the way you do, actually look at other posts/links that disagree with your position and ACTUALLY give them a little thought (unlike many, who are completely close minded).

I think we a bit different politically, but I feel a rational discussion can be had with you, and middle ground on some things could probably be found if it was a negotiation type situation.

off topic, I know. But just thought I should take a second to acknowledge that and give you your credit. You don’t come off like a close minded NPC, unlike moonbat or whatever her name is, and that one man hater that smells like catpiss (was it faun, or that other dingbat that posted about republicans hating women).
Thank you. I try to back up my argument as best as possible. I do get a little annoyed by some people who don’t seem interested in serious conversation or who can’t reciprocate.

oh dear god!!!

youre are such a dishonest moron,,,
Answer the question. Should be easy, right?
it did worse than hurt the campaign,,,
it disrupted the first 3 yrs of his term and cost millions of dollars,, not to mention all the dems that had to go on meds cause they thought it was true,,,

got anymore stupid comments or questions???
LOL

Dumbfuck, that wasn't the question. :lmao:

Are the people involved in the emails lying when they say its true?

No, but Fox is being less than honest.

So let's review. They contacted someone who is CC'd in an email... and they can remember the exact contents of an email they got 6 years ago? Really?

Which email were they shown? The ones that were kind of routine, or the supposedly 'incriminating' ones.

Have any of those fox so called news people presented any of those emails?

Do they show any of the email addresses or at least show that there were other email addresses as CC on those emails?

Do any of those emails actually exist? Has anyone besides fox so called news and the NY Post seen them? Has fox so called news and the NY Post even seen the emails?

Has anything been authenticated by any reputable source?

I have a feeling that the answers to all those questions is no.

Yet the far right takes it all as gospel.

I'm not going to believe any of this until I see honest and credible proof of it.

I told you this Hunter Biden story was garbage.

“The New York Post’s front-page article about Hunter Biden on Wednesday was written mostly by a staff reporter who refused to put his name on it, two Post employees said.

Bruce Golding, a reporter at the Rupert Murdoch-owned tabloid since 2007, did not allow his byline to be used because he had concerns over the article’s credibility, the two Post employees said, speaking on the condition of anonymity out of fear of retaliation.

Coming late in a heated presidential campaign, the article suggested that Joseph R. Biden Jr. had used his position to enrich his son Hunter when he was vice president. The Post based the story on photos and documents the paper said it had taken from the hard drive of a laptop purportedly belonging to Hunter Biden.

Many Post staff members questioned whether the paper had done enough to verify the authenticity of the hard drive’s contents, said five people with knowledge of the tabloid’s inner workings. Staff members also had concerns about the reliability of its sources and its timing, the people said”.

Let me put this in plain English for Trumpist simpletons: The Reporter did not want to have his name used in the by-line because he knew this story about Hunter Biden was a lie.

Only friggin idiots would consider Steve Bannon, a man now being prosecuted for fraud, and Rudy Guiliani, a known Russian useful idiot, credible sources.

Wow the only thing worse than that was the steele dossier I guess.....I mean even simpletons can understand that. Steve Bannon? Steve Bannon is focused on the laptop..... That one is already verified beyond rebuttal.

Jo
are you saying there was no steele dosier? cause that's what you just posted.

Biden is ahead in every poll. Of course Russia interferes by stupid FB ads but thats is. They don't actually forge votes. I could see you saying Trump is even the favorite based on your odd rationale but a "miracle"? You're crazy.
Clinton was ahead in polls in 2016. There’s nothing crazy about being skeptical about his chances based on polls. It’s entirely rational.

Of course you ignore the vast majority of what Russia did in 2016, such as hacking and dumping the DNC and Podesta emails. Here we have another email dump. It’s wise to consider this part of a pattern.
Except the only thing russia hacker, along with about 5-6 other nations, was Hillary’s server.
I could sit here and point to all the evidence that no one hacked the DNC’s email, that they were in fact downloaded from within, but you don’t care.
Just like you divert attention away from what was in the emails (which were real) and try to point to Russia hacking them, like that somehow invalided what was in them.

mans please point to a single vote russia altered in “hacking the election”. Not even the “russia russia russia” people on tv make this claim. And not a single instance of it was pointed to or found anywhere, by anyone.

Just like Hillary’s emails, these hunter emails are legit. You can try and divert attention by focusing on the source and trying to discredit it, but it won’t work.

Hillary lost because the public finally had a chance to see the real Hillary not the one that the democratic media worked tirelessly to fake.
No one except Huma likes the real Hillary.
Oh? What did they see?

So they didn’t vote for Hillary based on seeing what a scumbag she was in her emails, and the fact that she was committing crimes with her illegal server, losing classified info, etc?

Sounds like a reasonable reason not to vote for a criminal.
Just like Bidens corruption being exposed.

Thank you. I try to back up my argument as best as possible. I do get a little annoyed by some people who don’t seem interested in serious conversation or who can’t reciprocate.
I try to back up my argument as best as possible.

You argued there was "overwhelming evidence" to disprove this story. When asked to back it up you ran away.

not for the time I've been in here. never, you can't justify one position you've taken. I have attempted to debate you many a time in here and you mostly never have a link. Maybe once you had a link, but it wasn't factual at all. so any day, dude, any day I'd take you on in a debate. I'm still waiting on the trump lie you said he made. shit, that's over two years old now. still nadda/ crickets.

Last edited:
its not a theory when the evidence of it sits in front of you,,,
All theories have some kind of evidence. This theory rests on shoddy analysis and bad assumptions, not to mention ignores overwhelming evidence to the contrary.
What evidence to the contrary?

List it colfax_m
: crickets; from colfax_m :iyfyus.jpg:
Funny how colfax_m runs away when you actually ask him for the "overwhelming" evidence he claims he has
exactly. still waiting on the trump lie he claims exists.

I quoted the Director of the DNI?!?!?!?!? And his statements were corroborated. Miracle? Biden is THE favorite in every single poll. Why would it be a miracle. Please explain this one to me.
It’d be a miracle because the Trump base is completely captured by Trump. They don’t listen to anything that contradicts their beliefs (they call it fake news or any number of excuses).

They play dirty, hence Giuliani and Bannon leading this charge. And they have Russia pulling for them. And they control the government which they’ve filled with political appointees who have demonstrated willingness to use government to help Trump get re-elected.

It’s an absolutely uphill battle and it’ll be a miracle if Biden wins.
You accuse the Trump group of behaving like the dems really are. It has to end. There is nothing nor was there ever anything between Trump and Russia---this was a lie a stunt by the dems to get Trump and you keep repeating this game as though it is truth when you know now better. Giuliani plays dirty? BASED ON what? Bannon did what no report foriegn income on his taxes--hardly evil. Given how the dems and their corrupt FBI targeted Trump and everyone around him for harassment--accusing them of being the ones abusing to government to harass others is especially sick. They haven't gone after anyone but criminals----

That is different and you used the word, not I.

Take a step back. Do you agree that Biden is the favorite? Yes or no? As of today.
“That’s different”? No, it’s not. You do what you attack people for doing. It isn’t the first time either.

I’ve said repeatedly I don’t think Biden is the favorite. If you are still asking this question, you’re not reading what I’m writing. Doesn’t this fit your special definition of trolling?

USA TODAY average of averages: Biden 51.9%, Trump 42.1% (Biden +9.8)

Last week: Biden 52.1%, Trump 42.0% (Biden +10.1)

Net change: Trump +0.3

• RCP: Biden 51.3%, Trump 42.4%
  • FiveThirtyEight: Biden 52.5%, Trump 41.7%
At this point in 2016: Clinton +6.5

You either trolling or you're inept in mathematics.
And what do polls taken today have to do with an election 2 weeks from now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back